Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Jews - children of the devil ( John 8:44 )

Blog Entries

Re: Jews - children of the devil ( John 8:44 )

Fairness and kindness is something a child of God understands not the children of Satan. A society run for and by Satan will never be fair and accept a racial society beneficial for the descendants of Seth. A community education center on every block of the USA is not the answer. Jesus Christ is King

Blog Entries

Unrelated to thread. Satan exaggerates small sins of the Israelite men and women. Being rude or hostile in the smallest way gets exaggerated. Political correctness rules the day. Examine yourself a lot in these evil times where Satan rules the narrative.

ZOG looks very hard for a reason to bring a lot of public shame on the men and women of Jacob Israel.

Blog Entries

News flash!! Poland has elected a new Prime Minister. He is a Jew Banker.

I assume typical path. First privatization of country next improve the economy by putting the people in debt. flood the country with Muslims while Polish people up to their ears in debt!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    "...because there is no truth in him."

It's impossible for Satan to tell truth.
    There's one Saxon quote regarding Edom but it proves they are "of their forefathers" meaning Isaac:

Hyrcanus took also Dora and Marissa, cities of Idumea, and subdued all the Idumeans; and permitted them to stay in that country, if they would circumcise their genitals, and make use of the laws of the Jews; and they were so desirous of living in the country of their forefathers, that they submitted to the use of circumcision, and of the rest of the Jewish ways of living; at which time therefore this befell them, that they were hereafter no other than Jews.

Antiquities of the Jews, by Flavius Josephus
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    There's one Saxon quote regarding Edom but it proves they are "of their forefathers" meaning Isaac:
    I don't know if I understand what your post means. Let me see if we're both on the same page:

1 - Issac was the son of Abraham

2 - Jacob - Israel was Isaac's son

3 - Of Jacob - Israel's twelve sons, Judah is the seed Jews claim to be Israel

4 - Isaac the only one (of whose name was not changed, and the only one who did not move out of the three patriarchs of the Israelites) is the seedline by which the Jews of John chapter 8 claim their lineage. But how?

5) Judah, who lived in Canaan at the time intermarried with a forbidden Canaanite (See Genesis 38 : 2) if I remember correctly.

Ever since that union, those Jews in John chapter 8 have claimed to be Israel. But they exposed themselves in that same chapter when they trace their lineage back to Abraham, but then said they "had never been in bondage to any man." The whole book of Exodus is a history of Israel in bondage for hundreds of years. Ergo, Jews could not be Israelites, but half breeds that followed biblical Israelites around making a false claim as to who they really are.

Are we on the same page on this?

Quote Originally Posted by TheResister View Post
    I don't know if I understand what your post means. Let me see if we're both on the same page:

1 - Issac was the son of Abraham

2 - Jacob - Israel was Isaac's son

3 - Of Jacob - Israel's twelve sons, Judah is the seed Jews claim to be Israel

4 - Isaac the only one (of whose name was not changed, and the only one who did not move out of the three patriarchs of the Israelites) is the seedline by which the Jews of John chapter 8 claim their lineage. But how?

5) Judah, who lived in Canaan at the time intermarried with a forbidden Canaanite (See Genesis 38 : 2) if I remember correctly.

Ever since that union, those Jews in John chapter 8 have claimed to be Israel. But they exposed themselves in that same chapter when they trace their lineage back to Abraham, but then said they "had never been in bondage to any man." The whole book of Exodus is a history of Israel in bondage for hundreds of years. Ergo, Jews could not be Israelites, but half breeds that followed biblical Israelites around making a false claim as to who they really are.

Are we on the same page on this?
    I think we're on the same page. Isaac had two sons: Jacob became the Israelites and Esau became the Idumeans.

I was pointing out Josephus' quote regarding Edom doesn't prove they're imposter jews but Jacob's rightful brother.

Yahweh bless,
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/