Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Jews - children of the devil ( John 8:44 )

Re: Jews - children of the devil ( John 8:44 )

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I wouldn't think a mixed Edomite would be considered an Edomite to begin with. Just like any mixed person...They don't belong to any tribe.

I do have a question. Do any of you know who would be considered the Edomites today?
    Well, Pastor Visser called them Edomite tares in his latest sermon and we all know who the tares are, the jews. So this is becoming a bit confusing.
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    On the other hand Christ said of Herod:

"The same day there came certain of the Pharisees, saying unto him, Get thee out, and depart hence: for Herod will kill thee.
    And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected." (Luke 13;31-32)

A FOX IS A WILY MEMBER OF THE CANINE FAMILY:

"For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet." (Psalms 22:16)
    I think that seals the Herodian Dynasty as a pack of “dogs!

However, against opposition I’ve always tended to believe that Esau still maintained pure Adamic descent within his miscegenous domestic mess.
    There are verses in the Bible that tend to support that.
    This mess moved into Judea during the Babylonian captivity and were the overwhelming majority of so called “Jews” at the time of Christ.

Edom was always hostile to Israel and collectively as “Jews” this mess threw their lot in with Satan against Christ and Israel,
    thus making them “of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie”.
    How the hierarchy actually works within Satan’s Synagogue is debatable.

I believe that after “the great and dreadful day of Yahweh” some of Esau will survive,
    and Yahweh is going to put a mark on them and send them out to fetch the remnant of Israel
    the ultimate humiliation showing that Yahweh loves Israel !

For proof click on:

Mine Offering

I think that seals the Herodian Dynasty as a pack of “dogs!

However, against opposition I’ve always tended to believe that Esau still maintained pure Adamic descent within his miscegenous domestic mess.
    There are verses in the Bible that tend to support that.
    This mess moved into Judea during the Babylonian captivity and were the overwhelming majority of so called “Jews” at the time of Christ.

Edom was always hostile to Israel and collectively as “Jews” this mess threw their lot in with Satan against Christ and Israel,
    thus making them “of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie”.
    How the hierarchy actually works within Satan’s Synagogue is debatable.

I believe that after “the great and dreadful day of Yahweh” some of Esau will survive,
    and Yahweh is going to put a mark on them and send them out to fetch the remnant of Israel
    the ultimate humiliation showing that Yahweh loves Israel !

For proof click on:

Mine Offering
    I have the same thoughts of Esau Edom. This narrative is my belief. Obadiah 1:18 to me a parity of destruction. The Jews lose the power to deceive or fool the remnant thus losing the narrative. The army of Esau-Edom being the goat Gentle Nations of mixed mud origin.

The mixed mud goat gentle nations will just be disbanded as a losing army would be. The Jews will probably be the war criminals of a lost war to Yahweh in the end times conclusion. Not intended to promote fear of the world ending. Yahweh bless.
    Last edited by frey#89; 10-29-2017 at 04:20 PM. Reason: spelling

SMH. The KJV Bible Dictionary says:

There are many prophecies concerning Edom (Isaiah 34:5, 6; Jeremiah 49:7-18; Ezekiel 25:13; 35:1-15; Joel 3:19; Amos 1:11; Obad.; Malachi 1:3, 4) which have been remarkably fulfilled. The present desolate condition of that land is a standing testimony to the inspiration of these prophecies. After an existence as a people for above seventeen hundred years, they have utterly disappeared, and their language even is forgotten for ever. In Petra, "where kings kept their court, and where nobles assembled, there no man dwells; it is given by lot to birds, and beasts, and reptiles."

The Edomites were Semites, closely related in blood and in language to the Israelites. They dispossessed the Horites of Mount Seir; though it is clear, from Genesis 36, that they afterwards intermarried with the conquered population. Edomite tribes settled also in the south of Judah, like the Kenizzites (Genesis 36:11), to whom Caleb and Othniel belonged (Joshua 15:17). The southern part of Edom was known as Teman.

One is Biblical and confirmed by history - the other (graphic above) a jewish deception.

http://www.kingjamesbibledictionary.com/Dictionary/Edom
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

So Esau despised his birthright and what right to the covenant do jews have?

Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah ? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save. Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat? I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment. For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. (Isaiah 63:1-4)

Now we know why jews claim to be Edom!

Quote Originally Posted by Thom View Post
    Now we know why jews claim to be Edom!
    I'm pretty certain the only Edomite mentioned in the New Testament (other than Esau) was king Herod.

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    I'm pretty certain the only Edomite mentioned in the New Testament (other than Esau) was king Herod.
    Herod was apparently an Edomean who came from Petra, from what I recollect. Yet Christ did classify him as one of the Canaanite "dogs"/"fox", therefore he couldn't have been a pure-bred descendant of Esau, so the term "fox" was appropriate.

If ALL the prophesies of Esau/Edom/Edomites have not been fulfilled, then Esau is still around ! I believe that is the case, which doesn't mean there aren't "children of the devil" amongst them and us !

Herod was apparently an Edomean who came from Petra, from what I recollect. Yet Christ did classify him as one of the Canaanite "dogs"/"fox", therefore he couldn't have been a pure-bred descendant of Esau, so the term "fox" was appropriate.

If ALL the prophesies of Esau/Edom/Edomites have not been fulfilled, then Esau is still around ! I believe that is the case, which doesn't mean there aren't "children of the devil" amongst them and us !
    If so, Esau is probably a minority amongst them, rather than the other way around.

If so, Esau is probably a minority amongst them, rather than the other way around.
    Interesting. The Decedents Esau/Edom were benefiting from a kind of affirmative action or enforced hate crime laws.

Some things never change!! New Testament times were ordinary times with ordinary white people.

"...because there is no truth in him."

It's impossible for Satan to tell truth.