Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jews - children of the devil ( John 8:44 )

Re: Jews - children of the devil ( John 8:44 )

The victim was no mud. He curb stomped a 42 year old white homeless man because he liked the jew film "American History X."
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

...at eleven views total you can see the hubris of that fake in statements like "it's no secret that I don't agree with Downey on a number of important biblical issues" when truthfully nobody knows who or what this guy is and in five years only our own people have even read or posted over there out of pity. By now, he's rightfully forgotten and relegated for biting the hand that fed him, he's lucky he's not stoned as required by the Law of Yahveh.

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    Bill Finck's sixth sockpuppet "PILGRIM" gave her the scarlet H for a reason as jews always call for a murderer like Barabbas over Christ.
    I hate to be an I told you so but I told you so.

-Lenn

Who or what is an Opie? Some type of Antifa?

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Who or what is an Opie? Some type of Antifa?
    We're still trying to find that out, Richard.

How are things at SFA?
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)

Richard! Glad to see you're still around.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

I'm doing great.

The TALMUDIC origins (not Biblical) of the "Satan is your flesh" doctrine put forth by Edom:

The antichrist enemy also teaches there's no Hell but a "baptism of fire" LMAO!

Doctor (71) sentenced for Holocaust denial

A 71-year-old doctor from Upper Austria has been sentenced to one year’s house arrest for Holocaust denial.

On Thursday a jury at Linz Court unanimously agreed that a letter the doctor had sent to the local council and the administration of the Mauthausen concentration camp memorial site proved that he believed that the gas chambers and the systematic genocidal killing had been made up.

http://www.thelocal.at/20150327/doct...locaust-denial

Blog Entries

Jews Exploit & Exterminate their Enemies Responsible for all the Righteous Bloodshed

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.