Thread: Pray for me..

Pray for me..

Kinsman,

I fear that I continually backslide into apostasy because of my own lack of commitment. This has been a problem for far too long... Am I really part of the world? I always hoped that I would stay out of it, but recently I have been finding an excuse for things rather than deal with them the way I would before. Its as if I have a spirit within me that is trying to pull me to the wayside, and I really don't know where it started. I hate this, there was a time when Yahweh blessed my family and I, where I had peace in my heart and a pure motivation to love and help my Race. Now, I sit at home in my own self pity and hardly even read the Scriptures anymore. Please pray for me, I fear what may come..
    " For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest." Hebrews 8:10-11

Thumbs up Re: Pray for me..

I'll keep you in my prayers, xBluxTunicx82.

Fight the good fight.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Pray for me..

xBluex, Pastor Visser and yours truly will be discussing this very subject on Obie and Visser this Wednesday at 7pm EST. Have a listen.

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/23727

For what it's worth, brother -- I'll be praying for Yahweh to strengthen your walk, too.

I am taking the first steps to truly being a soldier for Yahweh. I have put a lot behind me, and am expecting an uphill battle, but I know that with Yahweh on my side, He will carry me past all things. Through all of this, I witnessed my best friend find the truth, so praise be to Yahweh, our Father... He has put the bottle down after almost 10 years, and is dedicating his time to Yahweh, his wife, and his unborn child. So even if I have failed, there is a chance for a kindred soul to overcome and see the light. Thank you all for what prayers there may have been, and Obie, I listen to every show the two of you do, and have listened to every sermon available by Pastor Visser to date. I know that Israel is a backsliding race, and I am full evidence of that to myself. May Yahweh bless you all abundantly.
    " For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest." Hebrews 8:10-11

Hope you're feeling better, friend.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "