Thread: God Guns and NO GUTS!

God Guns and NO GUTS!

God Guns and No Guts part 2 (America once had REAL Preachers with guts; Warrior Priests)- Bill Dyer Will you loose your guns America? You may not even have a file when this is all over...just as when we had to go to the Philistines to sharpen our hoes and shovels. Have you lost the God of your Fathers, Jesus the Christ? Listen to this message to learn of REAL Christian Pastors to whom you owe your Freedom. Would you depend on your preacher to have your back in a real fight? Should your preacher be armed...with a GUN. What good is your guns without your God, Jesus The Christ, and what good is your guns without MEN with Guts? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGfdjsW_rIs

Re: God Guns and NO GUTS!

This is funny...In a way... You would think 18th Century re-enactors would like this sermon. I certainly seasoned this one with much salt......posted it on one of the 18th Century boards, and the proverbial crap is hitting the fan. lol GOOD!! God Guns and No Guts! pt- 2- Bill Dyer America once had REAL Preachers with guts; Warrior Priests. If it not not been for the 18th Century and earlier Pastors, the flash from the French, Indian and Redcoat muskets would have never been put out. In this YouTube sermon, I will quote from the excellent book; Chaplains and Clergy of the American Revolution... Your library is incomplete without it. We had real men of God then... Now, even DAR, (Daughters of the American Revolution) the very descendants "according to the flesh" as Paul says is denying Jesus the ONLY Christ. Will you loose your guns America? You may not even have a file when this is all over...just as when we had to go to the Philistines to sharpen our hoes and shovels. Have you lost the God of your Fathers, Jesus the Christ? Listen to this message to learn of REAL Christian Pastors to whom you owe your Freedom. Would you depend on your preacher to have your back in a real fight? Should your preacher be armed...with a GUN. What good is your guns without your God, Jesus The Christ, and what good is your guns without MEN with Guts? Wake up America!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGfdjsW_rIs