Thread: Negro's & Whites, the biological difference.

Negro's & Whites, the biological difference.

There's tons of things that separate us from the mongoloids (not quadruped, but biped Negro).
    Biological and Psychological Characteristics
    1) Higher calve muscles on their legs, predominately used for long distance running and sprinting.
    2) 'Undeveloped Corpus Callosum' which according to the Anthropologist Dr. Bean, compared to Whites (Caucasoid) theirs is undeveloped. The CC (Corpus Callosum) contains millions of nerve endings, which control(s) our impulses and behavior. Which certainly explains the Negro's behavior.
    3) Ostentatious - This comes by no surprise.
    4) Average IQ of 75-80, which borders the mentally retardation line.

Europeans/Caucasoid
    1) Self-Governing - A sense of morality & integrity. Unlike that of the Negro-beast-of-burden.
    2) Average IQ of 100-105 (above average, to borderline genius Intelligent Quotient) IQ.
    3) Self-Awareness
    4) God set Europeans above others (Adamic Whites) see Genesis 3:15
    Only those who are passionate themselves, can arouse passion in others.

Re: Negro's & Whites, the biological difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    There's tons of things that separate us from the mongoloids (not quadruped, but biped Negro).
    That's an understatement.

How some folks can call animals human is beyond me. It makes perfect sense in a way when we consider Jesus called many "humans" animals like vipers and dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Biological and Psychological Characteristics
    1) Higher calve muscles on their legs, predominately used for long distance running and sprinting.
    2) 'Undeveloped Corpus Callosum' which according to the Anthropologist Dr. Bean, compared to Whites (Caucasoid) theirs is undeveloped. The CC (Corpus Callosum) contains millions of nerve endings, which control(s) our impulses and behavior. Which certainly explains the Negro's behavior.
    3) Ostentatious - This comes by no surprise.
    4) Average IQ of 75-80, which borders the mentally retardation line.

Europeans/Caucasoid
    1) Self-Governing - A sense of morality & integrity. Unlike that of the Negro-beast-of-burden.
    2) Average IQ of 100-105 (above average, to borderline genius Intelligent Quotient) IQ.
    3) Self-Awareness
    4) God set Europeans above others (Adamic Whites) see Genesis 3:15
    A good list for those considering liberalism. Nobody on earth is "equal."

Re: Negro's & Whites, the biological difference.

The most important difference is that God made Adamic man, and most likely a fallen angel made the non-Adamic bipeds. The rest is superfluous. The Negro could even be 'better' than us, and I wouldn't be impressed. For example, the possibility that Negroes can run long distances makes no impression on me. If God had wanted me to be able to do that, then I'd be able to do it. End of story.