Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: correct behavior around relaxed race-mixers

correct behavior around relaxed race-mixers

Here in Maryland I often notice race-mixing twits who seem very relaxed and happy with themselves. The White girl seems to lack any clue that she is inviting destruction upon herself and her people, and the Negro, despite stepping into a role far beyond his station, actually seems relaxed and at ease. Neither knows their place. What is the correct behavior around such disgraceful and grotesque behavior? If I shun them, they won't notice. They are confident and self-assured, so scolding them would be fruitless. If I point out to the White that she is heading for self-destruction, she will think that her Negro is well-trained and harmless. I think this problem has to be solved by Yahweh. And when we are in a position to witness such a spectacle, we just have to accept it as a punishment for our past sins of indifference or any other sins we have committed. It is extremely difficult to be calm when one is, e.g., waiting in line at the food store behind a race-mixing couple like this. Any behavioral ideas would be welcome. My belief and understanding is, that the Negro goes into the lake of fire anyway, and, that the White girl will resurrect to eternal shame. But from their behavior, they are obviously unaware of these things. They behave as though the Negro is a paragon of stability and strength, and that the White girl should offer him eggs to make new life with. It is truly revolting.

Re: correct behavior around relaxed race-mixers

You mean, curse them to their faces? My strategy is to wait until they're not the end of the line. I focus on avoidance. I think if I curse them verbally there would be an argument of some kind. If I were brave enough, I might just comment that I find racial mixing objectionable, and harmful to White people. Maybe I could get away with 'just saying my opinion'. But I focus on avoidance, so as to not inadertently approve.

That's a good point.

You'd be surprised what a simple dirty look can do to the coal-burning whore that usually gets praised for her mistakes.

"This is the way of an adulteress: She eats and wipes her mouth and says, 'I've done nothing wrong.' Proverbs 30:20

I don't think I am brave enough to curse them directly to their faces, so, your suggestion might not get used, but, can you give me an example of a curse?

The negro goes into the lake of fire anyway, so it's the White we're concerned about, correct? The White needs to be ashamed. The negro is just doing what we'd expect.

Quote Originally Posted by George Lenz View Post
    Either do not associated with them or curse them by the Holy Name of the Lord God Jehovah and Lord Jesus Christ for non fulfillment of the commandment of Lord God Jehovah. Do not deal with them or come close to them: such a White woman commits bestiality with a negro ape, and they are an abomination unto Lord God Jehovah.
    You can educate the race mixer in various ways. 1 way to approach the situation is A) God does not approve of inferior mixing of the races. B) God has set standards for the superior Adamic man/woman, and should be applied. Or lastly, "What you're doing is a disgrace, the length of a race is in the wombs of its women, rapidly are you helping decrease our chances of survival." What's the worst case scenario? You intimidate the Negro?

Either do not associated with them or curse them by the Holy Name of the Lord God Jehovah and Lord Jesus Christ for non fulfillment of the commandment of Lord God Jehovah. Do not deal with them or come close to them: such a White woman commits bestiality with a negro ape, and they are an abomination unto Lord God Jehovah.
    You can educate the race mixer in various ways. 1 way to approach the situation is A) God does not approve of inferior mixing of the races. B) God has set standards for the superior Adamic man/woman, and should be applied. Or lastly, "What you're doing is a disgrace, the length of a race is in the wombs of its women, rapidly are you helping decrease our chances of survival." What's the worst case scenario? You intimidate the Negro?

Yes, curse them directly to their faces. I do so: it works well, many are ashamed. Or do not associate with them.

Remember, Lord God Jehovah repays those who do not fulfill his commandments directly to their faces.
    I wish I could positive rep you brother!

With respect, I'm not sure your suggestions are entirely practicable or realistic. Obviously one runs the risk of getting hit in the face. Also while the verbal curse is effective and beneficial even if ignored, it will be ignored. Many modern people quite simply regard religion as a nuisance or even laughable. But not all do, so, I agree that a statement could resonate even if 'ignored'. Regardless, Negroes have developed the habit of phoning up da hood when they meet with a spot of bother. A famous youtube clip shows one result: a Negress who had been hitting her toddler on a bus phoned da hood after being chided by a White. A Negro showed up and sprayed the bus with bullets. I saw one Negress abusing a White woman with the claim of a car door bumping incident. The encounter was not amicable, although the White remained calm (like dealing with a wild animal). When they separated, the Negress was on the phone. I got near her, and it was evident to me that she was phoning da hood. So, it's a risk to run. And another example of how non-whites don't need our technology, and shouldn't have it.

Case in point.
    Only those who are passionate themselves, can arouse passion in others.

Sure, but we're supposed to be wise as serpents too.