Thread: 911, 9-11, September 11th, 2001

911, 9-11, September 11th, 2001

Just forwarding...many of us KNOW explosives were used...and those who have made DVD's that DO NOT expose this truth...should be considered 'gatekeepers'...'controlled information' frauds that may just have a government agenda! I can SEE 'who' they are...can you see more clearly NOW???

Important ? - How many SCALES are on my eyes that I can NOT clearly see 'controlled demolition' when I watch those buildings come down...esp. Bldg. 7!!!

1,000 Architects & Engineers Call for New 9/11 Investigation

These prominent architectural and engineering professionals will discuss the organization's findings and concerns. A brief presentation of the explosive evidence they have compiled will be followed by Q & A. The presentation is an important update of "9/11: Blueprint for Truth – The Architecture of Destruction," the DVD produced by the organization, and available on their website AE911Truth.org, which analyzes the scientific forensic evidence concluding that the three skyscrapers in New York City were demolished with explosives on 9/11. The petition will be delivered today to every congressional representative by AE911Truth petition signers throughout the country. Government officials will be notified that "Misprision of Treason", US Code 18 (Sec. 2382), is a serious federal offense which requires those with evidence of treason to act.

Read more
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Re: 911, 9-11, September 11th, 2001

Israel is no friend to America....After they commited 9/11 you all should have realized it....Thats right Zionist controled Mossad agents were and are your 911 Criminals.

Blog Entries

Re: 911, 9-11, September 11th, 2001

In my opinion. The event was one of many attempts to make the White Israel remnant more alienated among the peoples of the earth. It is not supremacy that seeks to avoid being labeled retarded and mean. The more we are a minority and labeled as something wrong with us; the more insane anti terror laws are a bother. Face it guys the so called minorities are not affected or care the least. Or as MGTOW claims rape hysteria and domestic violence.
    I pray Yahweh brings unity among the brethren.