Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Christian Identity Bible Study Links & Podcasts

Re: have you guys noted this about judio Christians lately

Quote Originally Posted by stew88 View Post
    have you guys noted this about judio Christians lately wene i was growing up in a baptist church we used the king James now i just happened to notest that my former pastor from my childhood is now using a bible i have never heard of its called the 'Holman Christian Standard Bible' im not saying the KJV is the ONLY translation but it seems in the last 25 years that just about every domination has crated there own bible i remember wene i was in Basic traning in the army they give you a NIV and for some reason its the only bible you can find so i read it but now i have grown to hate it for the most part have any of you read the 'Holman Christian Standard Bible also i just searched it online and it sayes they use the name Yahweh several hundred times so mabe there is some truth to it maybe i sould read it what do you all think?

I'd forget this version, just read the first 3 chapters of Genesis and you'll see why. Complete crap.

https://www.biblegateway.com/version...rd-Bible-HCSB/

Blog Entries

lol brouther i need to study for my self before i ask the garbage in the Holman Christian Standard Bible started in gen.1-14 i think this may be worse then the horrible NIV
    Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 3:4
    Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by stew88 View Post
    lol brouther i need to study for my self before i ask the garbage in the Holman Christian Standard Bible started in gen.1-14 i think this may be worse then the horrible NIV
    Lol, no worries brother Stew.

I was seriously waiting for the word "apple" to appear it's so bad

Blog Entries

Was going to make a video but this guy covers this topic well
    Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 3:4
    Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

They always like to add or take away from the Bible. Mark 16:17 ring a bell Stew? Lol. Leave it to the No-Devil single seedliners that insist on being called DSCI. Sorry Stew, that's a side note.

TalkShoe "Chatgrabber" is gone!

Hopefully it will come back:

http://chatgrabber.com/

That was one handy tool for folks like me.

Re: TalkShoe "Chatgrabber" is gone!

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Hopefully it will come back:

http://chatgrabber.com/

That was one handy tool for folks like me.
    Seems they paid their bill. They're back with a snappy video.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Re: Christian Identity Bible Study Links

“The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

I've still been trying to figure out how somebody can "slander" an obvious coward who hides behind a sockpuppet? Even in a court of men's law slander is defined as "the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation."

joos are always focused on self and often have the same enemies as their kin at the ADL/SPLC. Who's really fooled? Not CI.