Thread: "Our Father and GOD!"

Father Help! And HE does! ElderChild's Avatar
    Nomadic, on what i like to call a no-madness journey in the SW and Western portions of america.

"Our Father and GOD!"

Seems there are multitudes who believe "Our Father and GOD" is not Messiah inclusive!

Yet The Messiah bore witness unto The TRUTH when He testified, "I ascend unto My Father, and your Father, and to My GOD, and your GOD." (John 20:17)

Simply The Messiah's "Father and GOD" is The Father and GOD of His brethren as well!

"Our Father and GOD" indeed and TRUTH!

And "OUR FATHER AND GOD" IS "The ONE and ONLY TRUE LIVING GOD(HE WHO IS SPIRIT) and FATHER(CREATOR) of ALL(Messiah inclusive)"!

For TRUTH testifies that The Messiah was "The Beginning of The Creation of GOD"! (Rev 3:15)

"Let There Be Light" and "There was Light"!

The Messiah, "The True Light" which "enlightens every man born into the world"!

Thankfully, the brethren of The Messiah have their portion with The Messiah in The Family of "Our Father and GOD", "of WHOM the whole Family in Heaven and ON EARTH is named"! (Eph3:15)

And NEW "Jerusalem which IS above IS free, and IS !NOW! the mother of us all(sons of Our Father and GOD)"! (Gal4:26)

So it is we choose to remain but "aliens and pilgrims while on the earth" for we have realized that "Our Father and GOD" as well as "our citizenship(Life) IS !NOW! in Heaven"!

And soon, and very soon, we will be taken Home, Home at last!

Till then:

Father Help! and HE does.......
    ....'religion' is anti-Messiah!....
    "Come Out of her, MY people!"
    ..For The Faithful ARE Family..
    ...asimpleandspiritualliife.org...

Re: "Our Father and GOD!"

Amen! Without Jesus' Light no man can see.

Re: "Our Father and GOD!"

Quote Originally Posted by Red Ryder View Post
    Amen! Without Jesus' Light no man can see.

Amen to that brother.
    Only those who are passionate themselves, can arouse passion in others.