Thread: Exodus 34:6-7 ?

Exodus 34:6-7 ?

6 And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth,

7 Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

So pretty much if ones parent are/were racemixers, faggots, or murders in which their son/daughter is 100% innocent of committing such crimes, they'll be punished regardless?

Re: Exodus 34:6-7 ?

Lord God Jehovah judges covenantal lines. This means at the end of a specific number of generations in a blessed covenantal line of the children of God a first fruit unto Lord God Jehovah, a son of God perfect man, elect angel and a sheep of the House of Israel, is born, justifying the whole line (Revelation 14).

In an accursed line, in 3rd or 4th generation, a doer of abominable deeds is born, closing the whole line. Additionally, because evil multiplied in the earth, Lord Jesus Christ divides families in each generation, five against five, two against three, three against two, father against son, son against father, daughter against mother, and mother against daughter so that evil does not multiply upon the earth, and evildoers do not remain in a blessed covenantal line.

So, if a father who commits abominable deeds, begets a son who is innocent, fully fulfilling the commandments of the Lord God Jehovah and Lord Jesus Christ, such a son will not be punished and will live (Ezekiel 18). Such an event, while possible is highly unlikely, normally an evil man begets even more evil child, and the accursed covenantal line is closed in the 3rd or fourth generation so that evil does not multiply upon the earth (Isaiah 14:29, Matthew 7:16-19).
    Resist jews, negroes and coloreds and jews, negroes and coloreds will flee from you

Do right and fear nothing and no one

Give me liberty or give me death

A man and a woman can be judged exclusively of his or her deeds:
    any other judgment is unjust by its nature and null and void from the moment it is rendered

Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit quo in toto non reddidi

Ad Terra per Astra, Militare et vincere

Magna Europa Est Patria Nostra

Veritas superabit

Re: Exodus 34:6-7 ?

I see, although thats very contradicting to itself. I guess its just maybe where Isaiah 55:8 comes into play. Thanks for that info George.