Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Turning Rosy: All About Adamic Man

Turning Rosy: All About Adamic Man

Hey All, I was wondering if you guys could enlighten me on the issue of blushing, turning rosy. Ever since I got into CI a few years back I've...

More...
    (2008-2010) - Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Re: Turning Rosy...

My Malwarebytes anti-malware program won't let me open the link.

Blog Entries

Re: Turning Rosy...

In both "creation of man" accounts the word "man" is translated from the Hebrew word “Adam", meaning "to flush, turn rosy, ruddy complexion “. A characteristic of the White race. One question that arises out of this interpretation is: Why would the omniscient creator create man (Adam kind) and then re-create the same creation again? Was the first creation, not good enough for the first time around? Did the Creator forget something the first time? According to Genesis 1:31 everything was "very good". What could be the reason for the two creations of the same type of man? This theory is at odds with other verses of scripture and infers that the omniscient creator erred. It creates conflict of scripture instead of harmony. For insistence, which of these two creations has the authority of the "dominion” mandate? Does the first creation have authority over the second creation and its mandate to "dress and keep" the garden of Eden? Were both creations given the very same mandates? If one were to examine the words “dress and keep” in their Hebrew definitions one would note that the meaning is not unlike the dominion mandate of Genesis 1:28. So, if this theory were correct, there are two creations of the same kind, both with the same duties. This theory simply has no reason and makes no sense. What does make sense is that both of these accounts of the creation are about one and the same creation of man, as described by two different writers! And these accounts do not conflict provided they are interpreted in what I believe is their proper context. Before these two accounts can be put in their proper perspective, it is necessary to show that the author of Genesis chapter one is not the author of Genesis chapter two.

If one were to take the first two chapters of Genesis, set them side by side and compare them, one would note some stark contrasts. The most prominent being that the Deity in Genesis one is called “God” translated from the Hebrew word “Elohiym”, meaning: “Almighty God”. Whereas the Deity in Genesis two is called “Lord God” from the Hebrew word "Yahweh", meaning: "eternal, or ever-living God". Question if Genesis chapter one and two were written by one writer, why the sudden change in titles for the deity?
    Gna!

Re: Origin of the Gaels In True Israel

Origin of the Gaels In True Israel
    Eli James / May 2010

Item #1: Scotta and Mile

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=488859201

Item #2: Scythia and Eber Scott

http://www.breogan.com.ar/lebor.htm

Item #3: Scota and the Milesians, who came from Scythia

http://www.irishstoryteller.com/milesian.html

Item #4; the Mileisans were Israelites

http://www.ensignmessage.com/archive...onalities.html
    http://www.cai.org/bible-studies/was...oyal-daughters

Item #5: Origin of the Gaelic/Celtic/Milesians in the Tribes of Dan and Judah

http://www.ucg.org/brp/materials/throne/12.html

Item #6: Jeremiah Takes King Zedekiah's Daughters, Scota and Tamar (also known as Tea Tephi), first to Egypt and then to Ireland.

http://www.biblicalresearchinstitute...ures/lec16.htm

Item #7: The Israelite Roots of Scottish Blood

http://www.ufodigest.com/scotland.html

Item #8: Declaration of Arbroath (Scottish Declaration of Indepnedence)

Did you know that as late as 1320 AD, the Scots Gaels understood that they were Israelites? Don't believe me? Read it for yourself:

"The which Scottish nation, journeying from Greater Scythia by the Tyrrhene Sea {Mediterranean - Eli} and the Pillars of Hercules, could not in any place or time or manner be overcome by the barbarians, though long dwelling in Sapin among the fiercest of them. Coming thence, TWELVE HUNDRED YEARS AFTER THE TRANSIT OF ISRAEL, with many victories and many toils they won that habitation in the West, which though the Britons have been driven out, the Picts effaced and the Norwegians, Danes and English have often assailed it, they hold now, in freedom from all vassalage; and as the old historians bear witness, have ever so held it." - paragraph from the Declaration of Arbroath, translated by Agnes M. MacKenzie.
    There is no doubt in my mind that the Scottish Nation is named after Scota, daughter of Hezekiah, of the House of David, and the wife of Miles, the Scythian Israelite.

This Declaration sums up the history detailed in the links above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Note: These migrations are covered in great detail in my book: The Great Impersonation: How the Anti-Christ Has Deceived the Whole World, available for $37 at www.anglo-saxonisrael.com from from ANP POB 411373 Chicago IL 60641-1373

If you are a Caucasian, you have 100% more Israelite blood than any Jew.- Pastor Eli James, Chronicler for My People, Israel You can read Chapter 8 for free on my website.

Pastor Bill

Re: Origin of the Gaels In True Israel

The word Adam comes from the Hebrew Aw Dawm, which means rudy, or to show color (blush).

QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS

by JohnCalvin12 (Posted Tue, 11 May 2010 19:50:42 +0000)
    Did most Puritans hold to "Anglo-Israel"? I am asking because some of them seemed to hold to "Covenant theology", the idea that the church is the Spiritual Israel. I know, though, that the Pilgrims were CI.

What does the Pastor think?

More...
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Re: Turning Rosy: All About Adamic Man

In Hebrew the word iysh and Adam = Man (Iysh is pronounced "Eesh")

ish-shaw', naw-sheem' = woman

These meanings are hidden by Modern English versions. Only the Strong's Concordance would point them out.

Gen 1:27 So God created man(Adam) in his own image, in the image of God created he him;

Gen 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man(Adam), made he a woman(Ish-Shaw), and brought her unto the man.

Gen 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man(iysh)from the LORD.

Job 9:32 For he is not a man(iysh), as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.

Exo 11:7 But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue, against man(iysh) or beast(dumb or mute animal): that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference between the Egyptians and Israel.

Num 23:19 God is not a man,(iysh) that he should lie; neither the son of man(ADAM), that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

IYSH men are brutal, violent and liars that refuse to repent. Adamites are repentant men

Num 26:64 But among these there was not a man(iysh) of them whom Moses and Aaron the priest numbered, when they numbered the children of Israel in the wilderness of Sinai.
    (Must have bee all ADAMITES?)

Num 26:65 For the LORD had said of them, They shall surely die in the wilderness. And there was not left a man(iysh) of them, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun

Samuel speaking to Saul.
    1Sa 15:29 And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man(Adam), that he should repent.

1Ch 28:3 But God said unto me, Thou shalt not build an house for my name, because thou hast been a man(iysh)of war, and hast shed blood(Dawm = blood as in Aw-Dawm, Adam).

Pro 3:30 Strive not with a man(Adam) without cause, if he have done thee no harm.

Pro 12:3 A man(Adam) shall not be established by wickedness: but the root of the righteous shall not be moved.

Pro 16:29 A violent man(iysh) enticeth his neighbour, and leadeth him into the way that is not good.

Pro 30:2 Surely I am more brutish than any man(iysh), and have not the understanding of a man(Adam). ~Sarcasm?

Pro 31:30 Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman(IshShaw) that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

Ecc 7:20 For there is not a just man(Adam) upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

According to the bible's usage of Adam and ISH the strongs definition isn't correct
    H120
    אדם
    'âdâm
    aw-dawm'
    From H119; ruddy, that is, a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.):

The broad use of Ish-Shaw
    adulteress Prv: 6:26.
    concubine Jdg: 19:1.
    each Rth: 1:8, 1:9.
    every Ams: 4:3.
    female Gen: 7:2, 7:2.
    harlot Jdg: 11:1, 16:1.
    harlot's Jsh: 2:1, 6:22.
    married Num: 36:3, 36:11, 36:12.
    marry Num: 36:6, 36:6.
    none Isa: 34:16.
    nurse Exd: 2:7.
    one Exd: 26:3, 26:3, 26:5, 26:17. Isa: 34:15. Jer: 9:20. Ezk: 1:9, 1:23, 3:13. Zch: 11:9.
    prophetess Jdg: 4:4.
    widow's 1Kg: 7:14.

Ecc 7:28 (that still my soul had sought, and I had not found), One man, a teacher, I have found, and a woman(ishShaw) among all these I have not found.

Adam ... 6th Day Creation or 8th Day Formation?

Most folks I know believe that all of mankind was created on the 6th day of God's creation. Most believe that chapter 2 of Genesis is a reiteration or summary of the first chapter of Genesis. However, a small minority of Bible believers believe that Adam was formed from the dust of the earth after God rested on the 7th day making that formation on the 8th day.

I hold to the second view. In the 6th day creation men and women were created simultaneously. In the 8th day formation Adam was formed first and Eve at a later time.

I personally believe that the dark races were created on the early part of the 6th day and the souls of Adam man were created on the 6th day. The actual body of Adam man was formed on the 8th day after God rested.

What do you believe?
    Last edited by SaxonJackson; 06-26-2010 at 08:46 PM.

Re: Adam ... 6th Day Creation or 8th Day Formation?

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    Most folks I know believe that all of mankind was created on the 6th day of God's creation. Most believe that chapter 2 of Genesis is a reiteration or summary of the first chapter of Genesis. However, a small minority of Bible believers believe that Adam was formed from the dust of the earth after God rested on the 7th day making that formation on the 8th day.

I hold to the second view. In the 6th day creation men and women were created simultaneously. In the 8th day formation Adam was formed first and Eve at a later time.

I personally believe that the dark races were created on the 5th day and the souls of Adam man were created on the 6th day. The actual body of Adam man was formed on the 8th day after God rested.

What do you believe?
    Debateable topic..
    If the 6th day creations were Pre-Adamites then picture this,Genesis 1:28:28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Thus Adam and Eve having sex would have been a sin as the 6th day creations were told to multiply not the 8th day and only the 6th day creations were told to subdue so the Adam man would not be able to have dominon if you suggest he was formed on the 8th day!
    The Pre-Adamites would have had ALL of that responsibilty (underlined) while Adam in Genesis 2:15:15And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

If Adam was formed on the 8th day then Adam was not in the image of God as in Genesis 1:26 - 27 it states: 26And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

If you go to Ezekiel 31 there were already non-whites..
    Genesis 5: 1This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;

It doesn't say Negro or china man so why document the creation of other races if they were already created? Adam was not the father of other races.

Genesis 1:11: 11And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.

Genesis 3:18:18Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;

Adam eats the herb as punishment but then we look that the 6th days were already eating herbs..

If Adam was a special formation why did he have so little responsibility?
    not to mention that in Genesis 1 it states third day,fourth day - why does it not state eight day? each day is mentioned from 1-7 if Adam was a special formation why not mention '' on the eight day?

Genesis 2:7 states: 7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

but other Bible versions such as these have '' breath of life '' for Genesis 1

Genesis 1:30:30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food." And it was so. - NIV

Genesis 1:30:30And(A) to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food." And it was so. - English Standard Version

Genesis 1:30: 30and to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the heavens, and to every creeping thing on the earth, in which [is] breath of life, every green herb [is] for food:' and it is so. - Young’s Literal Translation

Genesis 1:30:30And to all the animals on the earth and to every bird of the air and to everything that creeps on the ground--to everything in which there is the breath of life--I have given every green plant for food. And it was so. - Amplified Bible

Most of the Bible passages are from the KJV...

Pastor Bill

Re: Adam ... 6th Day Creation or 8th Day Formation?

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post

I personally believe that the dark races were created on the 5th day and the souls of Adam man were created on the 6th day. The actual body of Adam man was formed on the 8th day after God rested.

What do you believe?
    I believe that Adam was created after the original 7 days creation because the Bible speaks of the creation of Adam after the 6 days and there is also the fact that God did mold Adam from the dust of the earth and breathed life into him, something not mentioned in reference to the 6th day.
    Last edited by Pastor Bill; 03-06-2011 at 11:32 PM.