Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: The OBIE & VISSER Show

Re: Obie & Visser DSCI Show

That's the Viss and friend rounding up breakfast for "Pastor" Martin Lindstedt.

Obie and Visser are back this Wednesday at the fairly new and usual time of 7 pm EDT and with their longest show to date.

• A DSCI for Dummies look at the wandering of the tribes of Dan.
    • A Desert Island Verses (haven't done one of these in a while) look at apostasy.
    • Hippy Nazi and Adam Savage stunt double Craig Cobb writes the standard textbook on ZOGbogtry. This segment will be mercifully brief as all of us are ready to projectile vomit from the countless hours of discourse squandered on this bleepwit.
    • Are you a targeted individual? If the writings of one leading TI are anything to go by, the question shouldn't be who is but who isn't? Plus a fleeting tribute to friendly neighborhood paranoid schizophrenic Chuck Vanwati, who may have been a Jew and if so is now a good Jew, for he's a dead Jew.
    • Ragnarok is coming. Does this spell the end for Odinists, who next to creatards would have to be the most uniformly irritating subgroup in White Nationalism? We hope so. NB: There is no Odin!
    • Lots and lots of announcements, including one about our end of the year show that is sure to get us run out of Christian Identity for the 587th time.

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/23727

Blog Entries

I am looking forward to hearing Pastor Visser next week.

Perhaps Mad Dog Lindstedt will be debating Pastor Eli James tomorrow I hope not, but he claimed on Talkshoe that he was "going to discuss Finckelsheenie" with Pastor Eli.

Since Lindstedt will just accuse Pastor Eli James of being Jewish, despite having no proof. If Pastor Eli has any common sense, and I think he has plenty, he will mute Lindstedt.

No use wasting Israelites' time by hearing Lindstedt's false accusations and slander against Pastor Eli, rather than focusing on Yahweh's scriptures.

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Huh... anyone else smell that??

Blog Entries

Pastor Visser,
    I would like to call into your talkshoe tomorrow. Perhaps I can explain to you what I really think about Lindstedt.
    Anyway it would be interesting to talk to Obie, maybe resolve the feud between us.
    I have a few questions related to biblical verses in Job, Titus and Isaiah that I would like to ask you Pastor Visser.

Regards fron Bruce, Yahweh bless.

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)

Question Re: Obie & Visser DSCI Show

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Howard View Post
    Perhaps I can explain to you what I really think about Lindstedt.
    I certainly have no dog in this fight but what exactly are your views on "Mad Dog" Marty Linseed?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    I certainly have no dog in this fight but what exactly are your views on "Mad Dog" Marty Linseed?
    Martin Lindstedt is a narcissist. This is the primary reason why he slanders each and every christian identity pastor, because he believes that by doing so, he will be the only "true pastor in dsci".

Martin Lindstedt is also a very delusional narcissist, this is the reason why he burns bridges with all his former friends such as,
    Elder Gary from Michigan, Shane Davis(loganhunter88) and Russ Walker.

Martin Lindstedt's ego is far larger than his knowledge of scripture, which is why he slanders, lies and gossips about fellow Israelites.

I am fairly new to DSCI which is why I was influenced by him at least agreeing with his ramblings about Alex Linder, Corn Cobb and Glenn Miller.

I pray that we can achieve unity in christian identity, and ask for forgiveness fron yahweh for following the antichrist deceiver lindstedt.

Well, it certainly took some fortitude to tell the truth about Marty knowing you'll be the next target of his defamation.

You're young so if you're truly sincere and not a Granby sockpuppet I have no problem welcoming you to these forums.

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Obie quits the show (again):

Jeromy

I was disappointed, to say the least, to hear you giving Bruce Howard your seal of approval on your podcast today. Bruce Howard is a lying snake. If that's not glaringly obvious from the screenshots I posted, then I give up.

His "repenting" of his evil ways only came after I exposed him. Right up until that time he was reviling you and me but praising Marty in Marty's chat room and elsewhere, then reviling Marty and praising you in your chat room. He did this to show his Jew friends what a bunch of gullible fools we Christian Identists are.

How do I know he's a Jew? By the Biblical measure: his works.

Parroting CI mantras in posts that he's picked up from podcasts and copying and pasting Scriptures in English and in German that he's lifted from Bible study sites does not make him repentant. It makes him a con artist. ArchType and even Marty can see that. Why can't you?

You have said on numerous occasions that repentance has to be sincere. Do you honestly believe that someone who says he's going to help Marty torture people and that you're a druggie and I'm a faggot one day, then is telling us how terribly sorry he is the next, but only after he was exposed as a snake, is sincere? Come on!

In one of the screenshots, he states that his plan is to split us up. Well, he's succeeded. He knew that if he could keep posting on your forum, I'd take a hard line on him, but you'd take a soft line, and that this would cause friction.

I appreciate that what you do on your forum is your business. But I'd be failing in my Christian duty if I didn't identify the snakes among us, even when they're right under your nose. I could've accepted your approval of Howard, though I wouldn't have agreed with it, if you hadn't made the situation public on your podcast. (Oh how the jewboy must be gloating about that!) In doing so, you made a patent snake look like a devout Christian, and me look like an unforgiving, unchristian wretch.

If you had a problem with my attitude toward Bruce, you should have come to me privately about it. But doing what you did destroyed any solidarity we had and now makes people think that Bruce is a genuine Christian Identist/Israelite when he most assuredly is not. The screenshots reveal what he truly is.

Jeromy, I have stuck by you through thick and thin, even when you had one of your sabbaticals and I didn't know whether you were still in CI or not, and even when I read a post on your forum months ago in which you put out a request for another co-host, but this is ridiculous. I can't keep doing this dance with you whenever a patent snake like NewsGuy, Pdemsky1, and now BruceHoward slithers into our midst. You're going to have to develop some discernment of your own, brother, and the only way that's going to happen is to learn from your mistakes. And, believe me, this is a big one.

I'd rather not make the reasons behind this split public. Besides, people will be able to figure it out easily enough on their own. But if you continue to make mention of it in your podcasts, I will have to give my side of the story if only to warn people about Bruce Howard.

I still love you as a brother in Christ, and will continue to pray for you and yours, but can't do any more podcasts with you, and won't post on your forum as long as "Bruce" is given the run of the place.

Yahweh bless

Obie

"All things worketh together for good"

My response:

Obie,

I expected a long-winded excuse for how you should attack yet another person needlessly when it's never been about us nor the listeners. I care less about Bruce Howard nor Bill Declue yet you're obsessed with NOTHING (as they say much worse about me and nobody even really knows who you are). I think you might want to check your spirit.

...and No, you have NOT stood by me. I have stood by you as you've attempted to systematically run off almost every poster and financial supporter I have. I've stood by you while you promote Bill Finck WHO OPENLY ATTACKS ME on his forum for over a year, not to mention pushes jewish tripe on our people. I've gone on NewsGuy show and said you were equal to me on my own show and you've never showed me the same respect, rather you'd threaten like a little girl to "run off" if I don't ban this person or don't refuse to do certain shows, etc. Ridiculous.

I knew this was coming like last time as you haven't delivered "chapter three" in over a year nor will you make good on your promise of a "solo show" which we both know will never be. At least never go beyond me. Frankly, you've disappointed my listeners and made ME look like a fool since your slander-fest last summer about Pastor Bill - this happens when you let "Obadiah's" head get too big.

Perhaps you should go and listen to your first show with me and how you were in total awe of the situation. To go from that to making demands on me in my own house it pretty outrageous, to say the least. Bruce Howard didn't "split us up" dude - your making demands of me will when the guy has PUBLICALLY REPENTED of his attacks in a meaningless chat log (and remember, I use my Christian name, YOU have nothing to defend but an avatar) - what more do you want from the guy? What makes you think he's any threat to us? Who are you to "forgive" and why the f*ck do you even care? Ego, friend - and yours is as enflated as Bill "No Satan" Finck (who I might add, hates your guts). Secondly, it's quite a stretch to say I approve of Bruce when YOU are freaking out over a non-entity for ZERO reason - for all we know Bruce could be Marty (as you claimed) and look how you're acting.

You belong doing your own thing since you've never respected the house rules - I told you this when you demanded I ban all of Southern California because of another insignificant caller you felt was somehow a threat. We shouldn't even take calls nor EVER talk about MARTY. At least I know you can go one show without bringing up his name after a year of promising me you'd stop - the last one. Thanks.

It's unlikely but when you discover you don't have the patience to preach a decade with no listeners as I have in order to develop financial supporters (of which you've never been one), even with the instant listener base I provided you - I'll do a show with you ANY time you want to do one. Just get your head out of the clouds and stop acting like the one you claim to despise so much - Marty. It's a f*cking forum, Obie - MY forum and you're acting like a little bitch.

If not, trust me - I'll do just fine without you.

Let me know if we should delete each other. I'm not going through this needless drama again, bro.

PV
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205