Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: The OBIE & VISSER Show

Re: Obie & Visser Next WEDNESDAY @ 7 PM EST

Looking forward to this show guys!

Blog Entries

In case you missed last year's Halloween show:

All Hallows' Eve or All Saints' Day? [2012] is a lengthy investigation into the origins of All Hallows' Eve, All Saints' Day and All Souls' Day broadcasted LIVE on Halloween evening 2012. In this forth part of a long-running series Pastor Visser and Obadiah 1:18 explain the Christian roots of these three festivals and how the Celtic festival of Samhain became interjected "paganizing" them in the process.

coven119 | 2012

All righty, here are the amended highlights for Wednesday's show. Book early for this one, folks. It's gonna be unmissable.

Obie and Visser make their long-awaited return at 7 pm Wednesday, October 30 with a special Halloween edition of the show. Note that the show is now a monthly podcast. Neither host has the time to do a weekly edition together, because I, Obie, will be hosting a (prerecorded, hi-fidelity) podcast of my very own that focuses on Christian Identity and matters of interest to Christian Identists in Australia, and The Viss will continue to broadcast his popular solo sermons twice per week.

• Halloween: It's not celebrated in Australia, but that's okay. Slasher movies from the '80s are the most accurate reference for this satanic season and I've seen plenty of those.
    • Seven months to bury the dead. That's how long the Bible says it will take Israel to dispose of the millions of corpses littering our lands after the looming racial battle. Yahweh could dispose of the dead with just a word, but He won't. We'll discuss why He won't.
    • Craig Cobb: White Nationalism's biggest idiot or biggest ZOGbot?
    • The greatest unsung heroine of the Bible.
    • White flight on TV! Ironside's a nigger. Sleepy Hollow is chockers with niggers. Even Renfield, the institutionalized loon in Bram Stoker's Dracula, is now a nigger, and a very urbane and erudite one at that. When will this inexorable supplanting of white characters end?
    • Is Single Seedline Christian Identity an oxymoron?
    • A walk through Richard Kelly Hoskin's Our Nordic Race.

http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/23727

I'll be there, Obie -- bank on it.

Obie & Visser Tonight @ 7 PM EST

Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)

Re: Obie & Visser Tonight @ 7 PM EST

Jeromy, I had a look at the chat transcript of yesterday's show, and I think the technical difficulties can be put down to a nimnut who snuck into the chat early, along with Pastor Martin "I Never Touched that Boy!" Lindstedt, and flooded it with spam.

BlackChad80 is that grotesque Jew Pdemsky1. Grotesque is a conservative assessment of how he looks. Here's his pic.

abominable-jew.jpg

My goodness, gracious me! That kike wasn't beaten with the ugly stick, he humped it!

Naturally he's regaled himself through Photoshop to mock what he thinks is representative of Christianity.

A filthy rat Jew if ever there was one and of course a dear friend of cop-gelding Marty.

Of course Lindstedt is going to be upset about the fact that Pastor Visser could do a podcast where he does nothing but make fart sounds with his armpit and still get more listeners than Marty so of course he is going to throw a tantrum and do everything that his limited mind can imagine to try and sabotage Visser's success. With Marty it's always the same gibberish, different day.

You guys did a great show!! It could have easily gone 4 or 5 hours. The preshow was entertaining too every once in awile the trolls show you a new trick

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    You guys did a great show!! It could have easily gone 4 or 5 hours. The preshow was entertaining too every once in awile the trolls show you a new trick
    Always leave them wanting more, it insures they come back, again and again.

Blog Entries

Re: Obie & Visser DSCI Show