KW Lent 8/1/12
Survival food replication in the Scriptures
(An application in faith of God’s power)
Is supernatural food replication in store for the Elect Remnant of Christ during the
prophetic coming worldwide judgment? There exists a distinct Scriptural probability that
this will yet be experienced out of necessity before the age comes to an end considering
Christ's words:
"And except that Yahweh had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the
elect's sake, whom He hath chosen, He hath shortened the days." (Mark 13:20)
Needless to say, some trying times are ahead.
Will those who have presently been made aware of the "leaven" (evil doctrine) of the
"Pharisees and of the Sadducees" (political Talmudic control of society) be physically
sustained with a survival food supply by a supernatural replication and multiplication of
their relatively scant amount of food which they have secured? Even a three year supply
can run out or be raided by others in a massive economic breakdown. Let's see to where
the Scriptures point for the sake of God’s elect.
First of all, may I respectfully suggest that the reader persevere with at least some basic
physical survival skills and preparedness for the days ahead? I can not stress this enough
even though few seem to grasp the importance of it. Our actions prove our faith. Noah
did not survive the Flood without first physically doing some serious nail pounding into
the planks of the ark for 120 years even though he and his family were miraculously
saved. Neither were Joseph's people able to eat during a famine without an entire nation
manually working to store up food for seven years in Egypt. Those who hope to be
sustained miraculously during a famine by divine intervention/and or guidance, need to
realize the value of making the good faith effort to be accounted worthy in the first place
by showing God that they are heeding His warnings. This means making a concerted
"Noahic" directive to be spiritually, mentally, and physically prepared to meet the coming
challenge of a world wide economic breakdown.
"Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all
these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man." (Luke 21:36)
Remember that our "faith" is a work of faith.
"Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone." ( James 2:17)
"Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this
calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with
power:" (2 Thessalonians 1:11)
There is no doubt about this spiritual principle. One cannot just sit on a railroad track,
see a train coming, and do nothing but pray that somehow the train passes through him.
He has to get up and move in answer to the awareness that God gives him. God working
His miracles in the Earthly realm almost always does so in a combination of the physical
and the spiritual. The Almighty could have just caused Goliath to shrivel up before
David, but instead David picked up several stones and then God guided a stone from
David’s sling right into Goliath’s skull. Even when The Almighty caused manna to fall
from on high to feed the Israelites in the wilderness, the Israelites actually had to go into
the fields and labor to pick it up then bring it home to bake. God didn’t just will that their
bellies would not be hungry and leave it at that. Participation in what God is doing is
paramount for the experience of a miracle to manifest itself. For those who are interested
in “end time survival” the answer is to participate now in what God has revealed as
coming upon the nation. Even if one can’t do much – do something according to what
door God has opened for you. It matters not if you have 10 generators to run a huge farm
or if you only have a closet box of a few canned goods and water. But do something to
bring your faith out in the open. God will do the rest because He loves when His children
participate in His miracles.
Now some that are reading this may be thinking, “Well that all sounds great, but I don’t
have the kind of faith to ever think that God may multiply food supplies in a time of
famine”. On the contrary – you do have that faith because God has already shared that
with you as well. Certainly as a Christian you believe that Jesus was raised from the dead
and that the apostles raised people from the dead. A question of survival in times of
pending disaster may then proceed as follows, "What power is more impossible -
resurrection from the dead - or a replication of food?" Surely if a Christian believes in
resurrection then he already has faith to believe in the other works of God's power as well.
As Paul tells us, "Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should
raise the dead?" (Acts 26:8) -- or replicate food for that matter. Also, we need not
second guess in what manner such a deed would be accomplished. It doesn’t necessarily
mean that a can of beans will turn into 12 cans of beans in a basement survival stash. It
may follow that you will be led to trade that can for 20 cans of something else brought
your way by a set of circumstances. We can’t “out plan” God. Just do your part and have
something to work with in the first place. That is why survival prep for Christians is a
wise move now. Get ready now, then expect miracles later.
With these things in mind, is it more impossible for those today who have become
aware of the corruption of "Pharisaic leaven in America" to believe in resurrection, or
believe in food replication at God's appointed times? Quite applicable to our present
dilemma, our King reminds those whom He has taught about Pharisaic trickery, that He
not only can raise the dead, but that He can and will replicate needed food, just as He had
done before by multiplying a few baskets of food into many.
Matthew 16:5 "And when his disciples were come to the other side, they had forgotten to
take bread".
6 Then Jesus said unto them, Take heed and beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of
the Sadducees.
7 And they reasoned among themselves, saying, It is because we have taken no bread.
8 Which when Jesus perceived, he said unto them, O ye of little faith, why reason ye
among yourselves, because ye have brought no bread?
9 Do ye not yet understand, neither remember the five loaves of the five thousand, and
how many baskets ye took up?
10 Neither the seven loaves of the four thousand, and how many baskets ye took up?
11 How is it that ye do not understand that I spake it not to you concerning bread, that
ye should beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees?
12 Then understood they how that He bade them not beware of the leaven of bread, but
of the doctrine of the Pharisees and of the Sadducees."
The Scriptures are strangely deliberate here in connecting the story of Christ's food
multiplication with a personal condition of becoming aware of the Pharisaic leaven of
social corruption. Why should this be? And just who is it today that "knows about the
Jews" and their social and economic doctrines that spread like leavening? Answer:
Saxon Christians who are aware of the Israel Kingdom message and know that they are
the true Israelites.
In dealing with these last days near the closing of this age, the Scriptures tell us that the
particular ministry which will return to instruct the faithful believers is the ministry of
Elijah. This prophetic end time "Elijah ministry" is one that re-connects the ancestors of
Saxon Israel to that of the present Christian household of God, in other words, it is a
heritage ministry which tells us today that "modern white Saxon Christians are the
Israelites of the Old Testament Scriptures". We are the children of the race and they our
fathers. Yahweh God never referred to Elijah the person as “Elijah the prophet” but
called him “Elijah the Tishbite – His servant” (I Ki. 17:1; 21:17,28; II Ki.1:3;9:36) It
was others who referred to that servant as “the prophet”, but Yahweh God did not.
Yahweh did not say that He would send Elijah the Tishbite at the end of the age, but
rather He would send Elijah the prophet. The word “prophet” here is naw-bee (Strong’s #
5030) and can mean either prophet, prophecy, or they that prophesy, depending on the
context of the verse.
"Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful
day of Yahweh: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of
the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse." (Malachi 4:5,6)
This means that true Israel, Saxon Christians, who have been told by the lying church
clergy that we are only "non Israel Gentiles", would find out that we are in fact the true
racial Israelites, God's sons, as we see this mentioned by prophecy in Hosea. Hosea
expands upon Malachi 4:5,6 revealing that it is indeed a prophecy that was meant to
arrive in that last days, and not Elijah the Tishbite the man. Here is God’s word in cross
reference to Malachi 4:
"Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be
measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said
unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the
living God ." (Hosea 1:10)
Elijah the Tishbite, the man, has not come to announce this. That promise of prophecy
has already been and being fulfilled now by the latter day "Elijah ministry", the Saxon
Israel Kingdom truth, which some call "Christian Identity". This heritage truth is
presently ringing all across America and the other white Christian nations of the world,
just as predicted by Hosea and Malachi. “Elijah” means “God is Yah (YHVH – The
Everliving)”, the teaching heralded by the Identity movement of this present era. YHVH
[ from the Hebrew verb ‘havah’ to breathe, self exist] is the God of Saxon Israel in the Scriptures.
YHVH has self life, and gives or takes breath at His will.
The Scriptures teach that God’s “Elijah” appears in the latter days as the “he” who
preaches the Saxon Israel heritage message. Let us also note that the true “body of
Christ” is a “he” (singular in unity). The apostle James likens the “brethren as a group” to
Elijah in prayer. “Elijah was a man – as we are -- ” (James 5:17) “And all the people
gathered themselves together as one man --”(Neh. 8:1). James tells us that it is not just
Elijah that was gifted to do the impossible when needed, but that we of the body of Christ
partake of the Elijah ministry as well and that we must pray for results as did Elijah
himself. (James 5:12,16,17)
“Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it
might not rain: and it rained not on the Earth by the space of three years and six
months.” (James 5:17)
So what does all this have to do with food replication as a survival tool for the Remnant
in Christ today? Everything, because it is within the scope of the Elijah ministry that we
find that particular power manifested in emergency situations. Not only were healings
found within Elijah's prayers, but food multiplication was as well. As Elijah traveled to
Zarephath (I Kings 17) he asked a widow to make cakes for him when she had only a
famine amount remaining, the end resulting in a production of food replication for her
needs:
"13 And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me
thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.
14 For thus saith Yahweh God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall
the cruse of oil fail, until the day that Yahweh sendeth rain upon the earth.
15 And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her
house, did eat many days.
16 And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the
word of Yahweh, which He spake by Elijah."
Later we see the prophet Elisha, who had a double portion of Elijah's spirit (II Kings
2:9,15), also sustain a widow by miraculous food oil replication on a grand scale.(II
Kings 4). This also gives a new meaning to the famous Psalm of King David where he
gave glory to Yahweh for sustenance of provision in times when David was faced with a
determined foe:
"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for
thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my
head with oil; my cup runneth over." (Psalm 23:4,5)
Although we may have never realized it, there is no reason to take this testimony of
David in less than a literal understanding. Yahweh Himself (directly or indirectly)
prepared David's table for provision as David walked through the shadow of death amidst
his enemies. If King David counted upon Yahweh for this happening, do we dare claim
to have no need of the same, and worry about depending only upon ourselves?
In closing, one point should be made clear about food replication being experienced
among God's people again. It appears quite evident that God is not going to "put an egg
in your beer" with respect to all of this. If you don't do your part - don't expect Yahweh
to do His part. A Remnant survivalist looking toward divine intervention to save America
is scripturally expected to have something left of his own provision TO BRING before
Yahweh that it may be multiplied. Those who have run to a State food line because of
having been so unprepared that they have nothing at all, have cast their lot with the
unfaithful and will be outside the parameter of divine protection. Even if one does not
do much in the way of anticipated trials, do something and have at least a minimal
remaining as a token of your work of faith. “Faith without works is dead” applies to all
manner of Christian witnessing including survival prep for the end days.
"And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a
little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son." (I Kings
17:13)
"And they say unto Him (Jesus), We have here but five loaves, and two fishes. He said,
Bring them hither to me.
And He commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass, and took the five loaves, and
the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, He blessed, and brake, and gave the loaves to
His disciples, and the disciples to the multitude. And they did all eat, and were filled:
and they took up of the fragments that remained twelve baskets full. And they that had
eaten were about five thousand men, beside women and children". (Matthew 14:17-19)
Be prepared. You bring nothing in faith, you get nothing in return. We are
admonished scripturally to be as ready as possible. Just do what you can. If what we do
is not enough then Jesus will step in to do the rest. The accounts of food replication in the
Scriptures are there for a reason, and a deeper study might yet make for a very
interesting application of faith. For now - just store this info and consider it a seed to
hold.