Thread: A test of sorts?

A test of sorts?

Hebrews 8:10-11 " For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest."

When you read it, do you see the significance in it?
    " For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest." Hebrews 8:10-11

Re: A test of sorts?

This has already being fulfilled by Lord Jesus Christ.

Every true Christian who fulfills the Law of the Lord knows God the Father, Lord God Jehovah, for Lord God Jehovah is delighted and glorified by true worshipers in Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit.
    Resist jews, negroes and coloreds and jews, negroes and coloreds will flee from you

Do right and fear nothing and no one

Give me liberty or give me death

A man and a woman can be judged exclusively of his or her deeds:
    any other judgment is unjust by its nature and null and void from the moment it is rendered

Nec amicus officium nec hostis iniuriam mihi intulit quo in toto non reddidi

Ad Terra per Astra, Militare et vincere

Magna Europa Est Patria Nostra

Veritas superabit

It's the Spirit of Yahweh within each Adamite. That part of Yahweh He bestows upon His children.

As a race we naturally know right from wrong, the Law of God merely confirms our morality.

This is what stands out to me as well, "And they shall not teach EVERY man his neighbor, and EVERY man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest."
    " For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest." Hebrews 8:10-11