Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Satan Exist?

Blog Entries

Does Satan Exist?

DOES SATAN EXIST?
    by Pastor Bill DeClue

I’d like to take the time to discuss whether or not Satan actually exists. In doing so I shall present several Scriptures that I feel leave no doubt about the matter.

The first time we see Satan is in the Garden of Eden. Let us look at the relevant scriptures. Genesis 3:1-6 says “Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God hath made. And he said unto the woman, yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree in the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die. For God doth know in the day that you eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.” This alone should prove to most that there is in fact a literal Satan who seeks to subvert YHVH’s children in any way that he can.

Our next example comes from the Book of Job, where Satan works to subvert another of YHVH’s people, the righteous Job. Job 1:6-12 says “Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them. And the Lord said unto Satan, whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, from going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. And the Lord said unto Satan, hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? Then Satan answered the Lord, and said, doth Job fear God for naught? Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he had on every side? thou hast blessed the works of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land. But put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath, and he will curse you to your face. And the Lord said unto Satan, behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put forth not thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.”

There is much more to this story, but it is not my intention to address the story of Job here. My only intention was to show the presence of Satan. Now, I have read the weak argument that the Satan referred to was a human male, as were all the “sons of God”, because Paul called Christians the “sons of God”. I can dispel this argument with a single verse, Exodus 33:20: “And he said, thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live” The context of this verse is that Moses asked to see YHVH’s face, and that was YHVH’s reply. That one verse proves that Satan and the sons of God mentioned could not be human, as no man can see God face to face, not even Moses.

Finally, we will examine the temptation of Christ by Satan. Matthew 4:1-11 says, “Then was Jesus led up of the spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil. And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungered. And when the tempter came to him, he said, if thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. But he answered and said, it is written, man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. The the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple. And saith unto him, if thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, he shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. Jesus said unto him, it is written again, thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and shewed him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; and saith unto him, all these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me. Then saith Jesus unto him, get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Then the devil leaveth him and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.” Not only does this passage also confirm the existence of Satan, it also shows the difference between YHVH and Satan. It is beyond me how anyone can deny the existence of Satan from this passage alone.

In closing, I would like to say that these passages are nowhere near the only scriptures that refer to the existence of Satan. There are many, many more, such as the many incidents where Jesus and his disciples cast out devils. I simply chose to use the incidents where Satan directly interfered with YHVH’s people.

All scripture references are KJV.

Pastor Bill’s Christian Identity Page

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Does Satan Exist?

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

Does satan exist? Yes, he does. After the fall of communism the mischievous snake is preparing the coming of his son, the Antichrist, and his prophet, the False Prophet of modern democracy.

This is a good occasion for holy war, to eliminate snakes from the earth for a thousand years. As it is written: resist the devil, and he will flee from you (John 4:7)
    Last edited by Crossman; 01-22-2016 at 09:34 AM.

Luke 4:12 vs satan

Luke 4:12: "And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God" If this is true then, why would YAHWEH wipe out an innocent Israelites family and cause him great physical pain to prove a point to satan? Im sure YAHWEH gets tempt on a daily basis by being much more innocent than satan, be it to show a sign or fulfill a pray yet it doesn't get answered. Then again considering the written word YAHWEH let himself be tempted by the most evil being ever to live and brought great hardship to a man that loved him?!

Re: Luke 4:12 vs satan

James 1:13; 14 "Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed."

Yahweh cannot be tempted, and if He can be, then we have a weak 'god' and this is not who I put my faith in brother. When speaking of Job, consider that Yahweh is in control during the entire time. Satan came before Him and questioned Job's faith, Yahweh allowed this to happen, not as a sign of temptation by Satan, but because Yahweh had faith in Job. Now consider this when reading Job, could that not be an allegory for the entire Adamic race? Satan is loosed on the earth and destroys all that we hold dear, we cry out, we suffer, yet we cling to the promises made by our Father in heaven. IF we are able to maintain and endure until the end, we are promised resurrection of the body and entrance into the Kingdom.

Just a thought, but I don't believe that Yahweh is tempted at all since the Word says so. And if Yahshua is 'Emmanuel' God with us, then he wasn't tempted either. He was warning Satan in His statement about tempting God. And also letting us have yet another proof that He is in fact Yahweh with us, Yahweh's Salvation for Israel.
    " For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest." Hebrews 8:10-11

Greeting blue,

I have to disagree with you as the book of job is real clear in stating that Satan approached YAHWEH and pracritically betted/tempted him in saying job only loves you because you bless him but if not etc etc etc.. Then YAHWEH clearly takes up satan on his wager and curses job, while YAHWEH claims he knows all thing from beginning to end.

Although James 1:13 makes it clear he cannot be tempted the book of job says otherwise. Just how Deuteronomy 8:2 claims YAHWEH tests us while claiming to know everything from beginning to end!?!? How would the be a test if the expected results are already known. The knowing of things from becoming to end really contradicts the whole bible, due to YAHWEH practically making our people's resistance to sin/apostasy feudal.

Not to be negative in regards to YAHWEH (as Christian writhing describes him) or a god like figure as I've personal felt such a presence and supernatural working in my life, but it's real hard to keep YAHWEH command of keeping child like obedience with so many obvious contradictions and details of clear hypocrisy on YAHWEHs part.

As far as morals, common sense, and what's happing in the world in regards to our race being the most riteous/choosen/builder race etc, the Jews, racemixing, wars, etc is dead on accurate. Although there's always been wars and the outcome of race mixing to anyone that. doesn't live under a rock should be clear, Jews well our people have eexpelled them over a hundred times, also common sense is just that 'common'.

No doubt there's a god, although YAHWEH may not be what CI believes he is. Not trying to offend , but only wanting debate what's infringed of our eyes

For some reason I can't seem to edit (as the edit tab isn't appearing) my post including spelling mistakes the annoying spell checker enables. the part where I wrote 'hypocrisy on YAHWEHs part' if an admin could please delete that part starting with the word 'and' written after 'contridictions' all the way to the end of the sentence. Its really not setting well with me having typed that. I let my anger/pride get the best of me and feel bad/afraid for directing such a word to YAHWEH, considering the many times I know he's looked out for me and blessed me.

On a side note ,when I was much younger probably 11 years old my grandmother was visiting in which she stayed in the guest room of my parents house where there were two beds. One night like many others I fell asleep in the same room on the opposite bed in which my grandmother awoke and seen a girl (white girl) with long blond hair and wearing a velvet dress like those you'd see girls wearing in the 19th century and pointing down towards me nodding her head in approval, then began to slowly cover her face and head till nothing, but one eye was showing in which my grandmother became frighten and hid under the covers. When she came out underneath the covers the girl was gone. Also on a side note my grandma was an extremely devout catholic who prayed for hours everyday till she died from a stroke around the time I was 15. I really wish I would of known what I know now then to lead her away from her flawed belief, then again Joan of ark was a catholic and had a vision with angels.

Don't mean to rant, but only to illustrate YAHWEHs influence in my life to show he is there and that my questions and whatever I may find to be contridictions shouldn't guide and/or give anyone of the white Adamic race a green light to turn away. I love you YAHWEH

? How does that have anything to do with job and Satan clearly make a bet/tempting YAHWEH, then YAHWEH following through? Not trying to sound condescending, but I just don't see your POV. Where did you learn that ?

I have put a little more thought on this topic brother, and I think I see what you mean. Satan and Yahweh indeed placed a 'bet' if you would on Job's righteousness. As i am sure you are familiar with the Word, do you recall the many times that is was Yahweh that sent an evil spirit among his people, it was He that put a lying tongue in the mouths of the prophets, etc. This was my basis for my argument, that even though Yahweh allowed Satan to do these things, it was because it was ultimately part of his will.. I think. I could be completely wrong, and if so, i repent of my words.

Yahweh foreknew his elect from before the foundations of the earth, now i know this is labelled as 'calvinism' but it IS scriptural as I am sure you are aware. Rather than temptation of Yahweh, (James 1:13 says it best here I think) which is impossible...consider it a 'game' of sorts, a test upon Job.

Job is probably the oldest writing in our Bible, even predating the books that moses wrote. and we know that Satan had been cast to earth prior to the creation of Adamkind. When God said 'I will become an adversary to my people' remember the Hebrew term for adversary is 'Sawtawn', so did God become Satan? no i think not, but I do believe he can be a blessing to some and a curse to others. It is the classic 'i am what i will become' statement given to Moses on Sinai while receiving the commandments.

Consider this, Yahshua is God in the Flesh, is he not? Mans flesh is corrupt and we are tempted by our flesh at times. But being that he was God with us, he had the inner resolve to overcome that temptation and stand his ground.
    " For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest." Hebrews 8:10-11