Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook: The CIA Connection

Post Facebook: The CIA Connection

Facebook is a direct line to 'Big Brother' EDOM - this thread will expose some of their devices.
    Last edited by Zaapiel; 06-17-2017 at 08:34 AM. Reason: removed dead video link

Re: Facebook: The CIA Connection

Once again, I am very glad that I do not have a Jewbook account. I am sure that a large amount of that conspiracy theory is true. It may have not been created by the CIA, but I believe that Zuckerberg is selling the info to the highest bidder. Whether private or government.

Then again, there is something to be said for using their own tools against them. Kind of a double edged sword it seems.

As for myself, I refuse to get an account with them.

What I find interesting is almost every news report displays pictures of both perps and victims gleaned directly from social networking sites.

No way I'd have a Facebook account either.

Blog Entries

There's no need to give yourself to the enemy when there are enough DSCI " social sites " out there. Stay off Facebook!

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Feds are on Facebook. And MySpace, LinkedIn and Twitter, too.

U.S. law enforcement agents are following the rest of the Internet world into popular social-networking services, going undercover with false online profiles to communicate with suspects and gather private information, according to an internal Justice Department document that offers a tantalizing glimpse of issues related to privacy and crime-fighting.

Think you know who's behind that "friend" request? Think again. Your new "friend" just might be the FBI.

The document, obtained in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit, makes clear that U.S. agents are already logging on surreptitiously to exchange messages with suspects, identify a target's friends or relatives and browse private information such as postings, personal photographs and video clips.

[ ARTICLE ]
    Gna!

The facial recognition software (face.com) that Facebook acquired was an Israeli operation.

Want to disable Facebook facial recognition? Read this.

Last edited by Zaapiel; 06-17-2017 at 08:34 AM. Reason: removed dead video link

CPM's Gospel of LUKE

Mark Zuckerberg Awarded CIA Surveillance Medal

Mark Zuckerberg Awarded CIA Surveillance Medal

Posted on July 11, 2012 by Soren Dreier

facebookcia

Well, now it is official. Mark Zuckerberg was not so smart after all, but just fronting for the CIA in one of the biggest Intelligence coups of all times.

But there remains one small problem, the CIA is not supposed to monitor Americans. I guess we will hear more on that soon from the lawyers once the litigation gets cranked up.

Personally I will be more interested in how this is going to effect the stock offering and shares as all Americans should own the entity that has been spying on them.

FULL STORY

More @ The Christian Identity Forum...

Pastor Bill

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Awarded CIA Surveillance Medal

Facebook is the refect place for the Feds to install their software to spy on Americans.

Yes, Mark - I have no Fedbook and never will.

I won't GIVE Zog anything, let 'em WORK for it.

What you say on Facebook can be used against you in a court of law!

"Whether it’s a divorce proceeding or criminal trial, posts on social networking sites such as Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and Skype are regularly popping up as evidence in courtrooms locally and across the country."

Social media posts admissible in court | www.middletownjournal.com