Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Proving The Sabbaths - A Study Into Yahweh's Calendar

Re: What does everyone consider the Sabbath day to fall on?

To seeMy Curseclick on this link:

http://www.declarethedecree.com/marr..._linkpg116.doc

To justify themselves, lunar calendar advocates have to repeatedly try and show that the 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th days of all months are weekly Sabbaths. As you have seen with some of their examples debunked above, they grasp at every opportunity in Scripture to try and create a weekly ‘Sabbath’ for any of these days of the lunar month. When they claim a weekly Sabbath for any one of these days, it follows that the others are then also weekly Sabbaths as they are all seven days apart.

Conversely, one only has to debunk one of these days as a weekly Sabbath to disprove them all as weekly Sabbaths for every lunar month ! Clearly this has already been done in these posts - not just once, or twice as two witnesses required by Scripture, but numerous times !

Because the lunar calendar is false, the more ‘proof’ its advocates provide, the more they will be proven wrong ! Its just a matter of time and effort.

Yahweh says “I am Yahweh: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.” (Isaiah 42: 8)

Neither, it seems, does He give His weekly Sabbaths to glorify a false lunar calendar !

None of the lunar ‘weekly sabbaths’ are Yahweh's weekly Sabbaths, as shown in the posts above, and also as shown in the Dead Sea Scroll’s solar calendar. In fact if you keep one, any or even all of the lunar ‘weekly sabbaths’, you will fail to keep even one of Yahweh’s weekly Sabbaths: He will not share His glory with another, neither is it the intention of the Adversary to help you keep even one of Yahweh’s weekly Sabbaths !

If you haven’t already looked at the Dead Sea Scrolls solar calendar, I urge you to do so here:

http://www.declarethedecree.com/the_temple_calendar.doc

It is actually amazing to me that most followers of these posts have neglected to do this !

Because the lunar calendar also usually starts the year on a different day to Yahweh’s first day of the year, even the High Days of the first month will differ from Yahweh’s appointments, along with every weekly Sabbath as seen in the previous post !

I suppose that only once in its 19 year lunar-solar cycle, will the first days of both calendars first month actually synchronise, yet even then the Pharisee lawyers no doubt have some convoluted new moon rule, or crescent moon rule that will prevent Abib’s High Days and weekly Sabbaths from duplicating the true Abib meeting days.

On the other hand, in the light of the previous post, it wouldn’t surprise me if the mechanics of the solar system make any perfect duplication impossible !

Sheep that howl at the moon are barking mad !

What does a shepherd think when he sees that ?

Unfortunately, as I said, I was once also one of those dumb sheep with the wool pulled over my eyed by sly wolves in sheep’s clothing - the Edomite tares amongst the wheat !

There is a return to YAHWEH in the west as prophesied, and Esau has to try and hijack this movement and steer it astray. It is fatal for the sheep to allow themselves to be guided and led by these ravening Edomite wolves ! When they do this they are led like trusting bleating lambs to the slaughter – wolves know there is more than one way to slaughter a sheep !

Can any sheep trust the ‘wisdom’ and guidance of Canaanite canines ?

We cannot read the Bible through Esau’s smoke and mirrors !

We have to be attentive to His voice, and follow Him !

If you haven’t already looked at the Dead Sea Scrolls solar calendar, I urge you to do so here:

It is actually amazing to me that most followers of these posts have neglected to do this !

So what everyone considers the Sabbath day to fall on is obviously relevant only if it coincides with what Yahweh considers the Sabbath day to be:

• bearing in mind the rules of the weekly Sabbath and the separate slightly different rules for the High Days (Leviticus 23: 3 and Leviticus 23: 38),
    • and bearing also in mind that the first discernable night and day cycle of the first year started the calendar on the fourth day of Yahweh’s week (Genesis 1: 14-19),
    • and remembering that Yahweh corrected the calendar that the Israelites were familiar with in Egypt, to annually start afresh with the sunset of the March spring equinox/“tekufah” (Exodus 12:2),

then all the weekly Sabbaths of the year are annually predetermined for the whole solar year every solar year !

The annual start of the year and the weekly Sabbaths were correctly kept by the Dead Sea Scrolls community in this way.

Amazingly the correct sequence and interpretation of the Passover/crucifixion/resurrection events, show that Christ rose after three full days and three full nights at the start of the weekly Sabbath in the centre of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, thus confirming His claim of being boththe bread of life” (John 6: 47 – John 7: 1) andLord even of the sabbath day” (Matthew 12: 6–8).

See pages 9, 10 and 11 of http://www.declarethedecree.com/the_temple_calendar.doc

Unfortunately I have to attend to some personal matters but will continue later on with further issues raised in this thread.

In the meantime I hope these posts have shown the futility of all lunar calendars and the veracity of the Dead Sea Scrolls solar calendar - corrected to the Sadducee Omer one week earlier on the day after the weekly Sabbath in the midst of the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

Carefully re-examined these posts and this document:

If you are convinced and believe it is important and relevant to true Israel in these times, then share it with others !

Modern Edomite Pharisee tares don't care how many false beliefs and gods you follow - the more the merrier, but when you give all that up to find the truth, you will eventually encounter their learned scribes with their word craft, piously guarding the gates to the Kingdom: to prevent you from entering !

But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.” (Matthew 23:13)

As you near the door their lesser fellow gatekeepers hiss and heckle to discourage, discredit and distract you, while their subtle master scribes engage with you to sow confusion and red herrings, churning and mudding the water at the same time. In the confusion it is easy to get sidetracked while they even deceitfully put words in your mouth and goad you into making silly errors !

However, if in your innocence you submissively concede to their superior learning, after much further preparation they will actually accept you in as a proselyte trainee Pharisees. (You will have to find a foolish Christian relative to foot the bill in the form of the hidden relocation costs ! ) From then on your posterity, through marriage, will become Canaanitedogs”, just like them: deceitful gatekeepers hissing and heckling future followers of Christ at the door to the Kingdom ! ( I have ex-Christian in-laws that decades ago foolishly conceded to their Orthodox anti Christian dead end side track - all the way to Tel Aviv ! )

The Edomite “tares”, “wolves” and “dogs” are content to watch sheep swim downstream swept by the current, but when you swim against the stream and eventually manage to escape and scramble up the bank, they are there to pull you up by the wool over your eyes, and invite you into their Orthodox or ‘Messianic fold! This is what they were doing to the Israelite remnant in Palestine at the time of Christ, nothing has changed ! They are the final barricade and minefield we have to safely scale and tread through without becoming another of their causalities ! All this was my recent experience with them when starting this other thread here:

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.ph...-PASSOVER-PLOT

Fortunately in their effort to discredit three full nights and three full days of 72 hours in the tomb, and a resurrection at the start of a 18th Abib weekly Sabbath, they inadvertently forced me to verify this truth another way as explained in my first post #8 above on this thread and more fully on page 17 of

Yahweh works in mysterious ways and we sometimes learn much by crossing swords with “tares”.

After murdering first Christ, and later massacring thousands of the Jerusalem populace with the Sadducee Temple leadership in 68AD, the Pharisees finally gained full bloody control of the Temple.

To implement their false lunar calendar they immediately changed the Omer to the 16th Abib. The lunar calendar has to have the Omer on the 16th Abib to successfully change the Passover High Day Sabbath, to a Passover High Day lunar weeklysabbath:

Remember, the Omer has to follow a weekly Sabbath for the Feast of First Fruits or Pentecost to correctly fall immediately after a weekly Sabbath as well ! ! !

Can you see that this is why that change was necessary ? ? ?

Can you also see these days how potent this change has been in herding the escaping sheep back into Esau’s many different lunar camps ?

Its like democracy, as long as you play by Esau’s democratic rules you will always be the victim !

Their lunar calendar rules for the weekly Sabbath and High Days are the same !

Yahweh’s rules are not democratic, neither is His calendar lunar !

Yes George, I don't have a problem with the resurrection “raised the third day” of Luke 9:22, as long as it was at the close of the third day in agreement with Mark 8: 31 and Matthew 27: 63.

At least the Muslims keep a lunar calendar without trying to repeatedly and deceitfully adapt it to an Abib start of the year.

It is also not a “Jewish” or “Hebrew Temple calendar”, but Yahweh’s Biblical calendar I am talking about, there is a big difference as just like today there were many different Canaanite and “Hebrew calendars” floating around at that time.

The Roman Julian calendar of the deified Caesars is anti Christian. How many early Christians did they throw to the lions on festival days according to this calendar ? ! ! !

George, you are still promoting the Roman Julian calendar. You also said in post #6 of “THE TEMPLE CALENDAR”:

“John 19:15
    The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.

This signifies that prior to the Second Coming of Lord Jesus Christ, who is lawful King of Israel, there is no other king over Israel but the Roman emperor (King of kings). This also signifies that the only lawful Biblical calendar is the Roman Julian calender, established by the mighty and glorious Julius Caesar that was in time of birth of Lord Jesus Christ”

I will repeat most of my reply to you in post #7 of “THE TEMPLE CALENDAR”:

• That signifies nothing of the sort. Pilate didn’t want to sanction the chief priest’s death sentence for Christ. He tried his best to let Him go. The chief priests resorted to playing Pilate against Caesar, that’s what it signifies:

“And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried out, saying,

If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar’s friend: whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar.

When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he brought Jesus forth, and sat down in the judgment seat in a place that is called the Pavement, but in the Hebrew, Gabbatha.
    And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King!
    But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King?

The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.

Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified. And they took Jesus, and led him away.” (John 19:12-16)

Pilate was in a catch 22 position. There was no way he would risk being crucified on a cross instead of Christ !

For you to say that this means that the Julian calendar had replaced the Biblical calendar is ludicrous.

Were they celebrating that particular Passover according to the Julian calendar ? !

See the full true story here:

http://www.declarethedecree.com/marr...e_linkpg93.doc

You also replied in post #8 of “THE TEMPLE CALENDAR”:

“You clearly do not carefully read the Bible. It is written:

Deuteronomy 17:12
    And the man that will do presumptuously, and will not hearken unto the priest that standeth to minister there before the LORD thy God, or unto the judge, even that man shall die: and thou shalt put away the evil from Israel

The chief priests were anointed with oil, were speaking in the Holy Name of Lord God Jehovah, and were moved by the Spirit of God. This signifies that by acknowledging the authority of the Roman Caesar, who as the emperor (King of kings) was superior to king Herod, they acknowledged the authority of the Roman emperor (King of Kings) as king of Israel, prior to the Second Coming of Lord Jesus Christ, the lawful King of Israel, and all that comes with it, including the use of Roman Julian calendar. This does not mean, they cannot use jewish calendar, which is inaccurate, it means however that the only lawful Biblical calendar since that time to be used to set dates in holy rituals is the Roman Julian calendar which was used to determine the date of birth of Lord Jesus Christ and register the date of his birth.”

George I will repeat most of my reply to you in post #9 of “THE TEMPLE CALENDAR”:

• “Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk.
    And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man: for thou regardest not the person of men.
    Tell us therefore, What thinkest thou? Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?
    But Jesus perceived their wickedness, and said, Why tempt ye me, ye hypocrites?
    Shew me the tribute money. And they brought unto him a penny.
    And he saith unto them, Whose is this image and superscription?
    They say unto him, Caesar’s. Then saith he unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar’s; and unto God the things that are God’s.
    When they had heard these words, they marvelled, and left him, and went their way.” (Matthew 22:15-22)

“And it came to pass in those days, that there went out a decree from Caesar Augustus, that all the world should be taxed.
    (And this taxing was first made when Cyrenius was governor of Syria.)
    And all went to be taxed, every one into his own city.
    And Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judaea, unto the city of David, which is called Bethlehem; (because he was of the house and lineage of David:)
    To be taxed with Mary his espoused wife, being great with child.
    And so it was, that, while they were there, the days were accomplished that she should be delivered.
    And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for them in the inn.” (Luke 2:1-7)

This was Caesar’s census and Caesar’s tax.

Your Eastern Orthodox pope has his own numerous rites and feast days, but:

“And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet, and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste: it is Yahweh’s passover.” (Exodus 12:11)

“And it shall come to pass, when ye be come to the land which the LORD will give you, according as he hath promised, that ye shall keep this service.
    And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?
    That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of Yahweh’s Passover. . .” (Exodus 12:25-27)

“And this day shall be unto you for a memorial; and ye shall keep it a feast to Yahweh throughout your generations; ye shall keep it a feast by an ordinance for ever.” (Exodus 12:14)

The High Priest rendered the Passover and all the Sabbaths and High days to Yahweh according to the Biblical Temple Calendar, not to Caesar, and not according to any Roman calendar.

Yes George, there is no longer the Second Temple in Jerusalem, but after the crucifixion and by the time of the destruction of the second Jerusalem Temple, Yahweh had already started placing His Name in the Temple of our bodies, in our foreheads, and this is the newplace of the name of Yahweh of hosts, the mount Zion:

This is thenew Jerusalemunder continual construction ever since:

It is replacing the second Temple prophetically destroyed after the Pharisee zealots polluted it with mass murder and their Babylonian lunar calendar in 68AD.

So it is incorrect to say that there is no Temple and Temple calendar, because the Passover can now still be kept by every Israelite everywhere, according to that calendar as instructed and in every place where He puts His name !

In this current 2013-2014 March to March equinox period, the Dead Sea Scrolls solar calendars true weekly Sabbaths overlap with Sundays. This happens every time the March equinox falls on a Wednesday, and is how they changed the Passover Crucifixion and “first of Sabbaths” to the “Good Friday” and “Easter Sundayof the Roman calendar. See pages 9 & 10 of

Pilate gave Christ over to the Pharisee ‘Jews’ and they took Him away and they crucified Him. After Pilate washed his hands of responsibility for Christ's blood, a Roman centurion only witnessed that they didn’t put anybody else to death instead of Christ, and later again witnessed that Christ was actually dead.

With the Passover coming up soon and with all the false Easter propaganda, it is important to understand what actually happened, according to what calendar and what Sabbath days !

Understanding the whole Passover story and how it relates to Christ, the crucifixion, the Temple Calendar and its relevance today, is unfolded for easy reading here inThe Passover Lamb of God”:

A must read !

George, probably to justify the false “Good Friday” and “Easter Sundaylie of the false Roman calendar venerating the Pagan “Sun” day, you are agreeing with the selective inclusive accounting of the Jews:

You say correctly that Christ “was raised on the third day” but onlyspent two days and nights in the depths of the earth! This is the only way you can make the pagan “Good Friday” and “Easter Sunday” lie of the false Roman calendar stick !

The Scriptures are clear that Christ spent a full three nights and a full three days in the tomb, and therefore must have rose at the close of the third day starting the weekly Sabbath:

“And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.” (Mark 8: 31)

“Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.” (Mark 8: 31)

George, what part of "AFTER" don't you want to understand ?

Who is the liar, Christ or your Pope ? !

How many Christians had molten lead poured down their throats by Roman Popes because they believed Mark 8: 31 and Mark 8: 31 ? ! ! !

Please again read posts #36 and #37 above on page 4 of this thread.

Luckily for us in this years 2013-2014 March to March equinox period, the Dead Sea Scrolls solar calendars true weekly Sabbaths overlap with Sundays. This happens every time the March equinox falls on a Wednesday, and is how they changed the Passover Crucifixion and “first of Sabbaths” to “Good Friday” and “Easter Sunday”. See pages 9 & 10 of

Understanding the whole Passover story and how it relates to Christ, the crucifixion, the Temple Calendar and its relevance today, is unfolded for easy reading here inThe Passover Lamb of God”:

A must read !