Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: Proving The Sabbaths - A Study Into Yahweh's Calendar

Re: What does everyone consider the Sabbath day to fall on?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    As a matter of interest Erik, do any of your visitors actually ever show an unprompted genuine interest in the calendar you've got hanging up ?
    You can tell me the truth , don't worry !
    Of course I'll tell you the truth, brother. Truth is I don't have any friends and my family isn't interested in my beliefs.

Re: What does everyone consider the Sabbath day to fall on?

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Of course I'll tell you the truth, brother. Truth is I don't have any friends and my family isn't interested in my beliefs.
    Yes, it’s also sometimes a lonely path we take. I don’t have any real “friends” myself who actually believe like us.
    I’ve lost contact with the people who did, and once actually could without being vilified.

Yet there are a large number of people on the “right-eous” track all over, and I believe that this calendar will be of great benefit to them - as well as drawing in many soul searching wandering lost and thirsty Adamites out there.

There’s just a tiny bit to add to make it complete and then I will start promoting it on a larger scale.
    I’ve played around converting it from Excel to different image formats and none of them do it without losing quality.
    I’ve discovered that a Print Screen shot cropped and saved in Paint as a Tiff file, will perfectly keep the quality of Excel
    and use less KB’s than other conversion methods. So that’s the way to go, if I can get access to a large flat screen
    for the minute it takes to get it on screen for a screen shot !

In the meantime it can be printed out directly from Excel either in A4 sections as you did,
    or on a large roll paper printer in the local print shop.

Once in a good image format I think that it will be easier to promote, especially if it comes up in a Google image search.
    I’m also thinking of promoting it in a tourist hotspot with lots of foot traffic, along with a small selection of KJV Bibles.
    In both these ways it will spread far and wide !

You’re welcome to do the same with it over there, wherever you may be located.
    I think you will get a lot of curious friendly fish to scoop up and then maybe your family members
    will also take note and show an interest !
    Just let me complete it and get it back up on the internet.

Thanks for the honesty; I was worried you wouldn’t want to dismay me.