Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354

Thread: Proving The Sabbaths - A Study Into Yahweh's Calendar

Re: What does everyone consider the Sabbath day to fall on?

Erik, I am so pleased that you started this thread and posted this sermon of Pastor Vissers:

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...14486-Creation

I have never given the “Eighth Day Creation” of Adam any serious consideration, however after listening to the
    sermon it seems that a few difficulties are overcome in the Biblical calendar and some strange things explained.

At the same time as you point out, you can still hold to the Old Earth Creation prior to Genesis 1:3

The difficulties I had were:

• The 6000 to 8000 year old range of the “gene SLC24A5” for white skin.
    • The Biblical geologies placing the creation of Adam only 6000 years ago.
    • A world-wide flood only ±4440 years ago, and a consequent 1000 year Ice Age so recently.

With the Eighth Day Creation, and the one day a thousand year concept, this is what it looks like then:

Attachment 1175

After the Flood and with the new continental topography, the warm ocean driven Ice Age and lower sea levels
    allowed Noah’s descendants to rapidly encircle the globe. It also explains the origin of the ancient maps of
    Antarctica’s coastline, just before the polar seas froze with the cooling ocean temperatures.

Although a very strict Young Earth Creationist, Ken Hovind’s seminars do a very good job of debunking the
    millions and millions of years” needed by evolutionists to prop up their theory.

The cooling oceans resulted in the end of the Ice Age, the Mega Fauna extinction, the Grand Canyon,
    isolated continents, flooded Black Sea basin, frozen poles and the long protracted gradual desiccation
    of Asia Minor, the Middle East and Central Asia
    :

This area was so wet in recorded history at the time of Alexander the Great, that he was able to supply his
    advancing army with supply ships from Greece through the Black Sea, Caspian Sea, Ariel Sea and up the
    river system from there deep into Central Asia. All those river systems and cities are today almost
    indistinguishable in the desert landscape. ( I’ll try and find a link to that documentary.)

It is this recent drying out process that is frequently referenced in the Bible accounts and what drove the
    many recorded migrations and invasions around the ancient world !

It all seems to be gradually fitting nicely together in the Biblical Calendar !
    Attached Images Attached Images

The cooling oceans resulted in the end of the Ice Age, the Mega Fauna extinction, the Grand Canyon,
    isolated continents, flooded Black Sea basin, frozen poles and the long protracted gradual desiccation
    of Asia Minor, the Middle East and Central Asia:

This area was so wet in recorded history at the time of Alexander the Great, that he was able to supply his
    advancing army with supply ships from Greece through the Black Sea, Caspian Sea, Ariel Sea and up the
    river system from there deep into Central Asia. All those river systems and cities are today almost
    indistinguishable in the desert landscape. ( I’ll try and find a link to that documentary.)
    see:

http://docuwiki.net/index.php?title=...27s_Lost_World

https://www.amazon.com/Alexanders-Lo.../dp/B00J81M1DQ

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Different people using different Biblical methods, disprove the traditional estimation of “two million people” whom Moses led out of Egypt.
    They show that it was far less:

between 40000 and 60000 people.

Two million” has always been a difficult number of people to swallow, for many reasons.

Likewise, in the chronology of the Bible from Adam to Abraham, I don’t think that there are any missing generations,
    but I do think that there is a problem in the ages given.

The ages in these generations result in the creation of Adam 6000 years ago in 4000 B.C.

Chiliasts believe these six millennia start with Adam and these words:

And Yahweh said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh:

yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.” (Genesis 6:3)

Chiliasts show that these “120 years” are actually prophetic Jubilee years:

i.e. 120 x 50 Jubilees = 6000 years = 6 Millennia

These are the 6000 years they start from Adam, which are allocated Man before the
    Seventh Millennium of Yahweh’s Rest and Reign of Christ on Earth.

I believe that the ages in the genealogies from Adam to Abraham were redacted to fit in with Genesis 6:3 referring to Adam,
    when in its context it was actually said long after Adam and just before the flood in the time of Noah !

Yahweh only started striving with man after the fall of Adam.

In any case, Adam was formed in the 6th ‘day’/millennia and their 6000 years do not include the 7th ‘day’/millennia:

of Yahweh’s FIRST rest - after creating Adam
    !

So they actually have to move the creation of Adam back another 2 ‘days’/2000 years !

I.e. Genesis 6:3 has to have been said just before the Flood and therefore there is a problem
    in the ages of the genealogies from Adam to Abraham !

Aside from that, I think that the basic concept of Chiliasm is supported in this thread and in

SOMETHING SPECIAL
    By now accepting the 8th day creation of Adam this problem is neatly solved:

• The 6th day/1000 years creation of plural Adamic men and woman - 8000 years ago.
    • Followed by the 7th day/1000 year rest of Yahweh.
    • Followed by the 8th day/1000 year creation of singular Adam and Eve - 6000 years ago.

Therefore you still have the creation of Adamic men and woman 8000 years ago on the 6th day/1000 years,
    and the Biblical genealogies also still fit in as written to the creation of Adam himself 6000 years ago !

Yet Adam wasn’t an afterthought, Yahweh had His reasons, one of which He says is that there was no tiller of the earth.
    Adam was created with an inclination to manage and farm the earth, unlike the 6th day creation of men and woman.
    This could explain the inherent difference between Jacob and Esau:

Genesis 25:23 “And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb,
    and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people;
    and the elder shall serve the younger.”

It also explains where Cain and Seth got their wives from.

Therefore Genesis 6:3 now does in fact fit in with the creation of Adam 6000 years ago;
    and unlikely as it may seem (as it did to me) a worldwide flood of Noah did take place only about 4440 years ago,
    followed by a short Ice Age and subsequent gradual drying out of the Middle East and central Asia within recorded history !

Genesis 6:3 seems to fit a period of 120 years of Jubilees - 120 x 50 = 6000 years to Yahweh’s second Great Day of Rest:
    and His rest shall be glorious” (Isaiah 11:10) while His Son rules and reigns on Earth with a rod of iron for a thousand years:

“And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh:
    yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.” (Genesis 6:3)

“Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God;
    neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
    Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound,
    and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
    So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality,
    then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory
    O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
    The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
    But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord,
    forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.” (1Corinthians 15:50-58)

…unlikely as it may seem (as it did to me) a worldwide flood of Noah did take place only about 4440 years ago...
    The recent discovery of soft tissue in dinosaur bones coupled with the fact that they refuse to allow anyone to test it for Carbon 14,
    tells us that dinosaur fossils may actually be much younger than 65 million years old !

The evolutionists are running scared !

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    The recent discovery of soft tissue in dinosaur bones coupled with the fact that they refuse to allow anyone to test it for Carbon 14, tells us that dinosaur fossils may actually be much younger than 65 million years old ! The evolutionists are running scared !
    i.e. If dinosaur soft tissue proves to have any detectable Carbon 14,
    then by their own scientific standards it has to be less than 100 000 years old –
    not more than 65 million years old as they say it must be !

Why are they scared to let it be tested for Carbon 14 ?