Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: Proving The Sabbaths - A Study Into Yahweh's Calendar

Re: What does everyone consider the Sabbath day to fall on?

Although the ancient Egyptians slipped back into mythological idolatry, the Bible says Moses was schooled in "the wisdom of the Egyptians".

The Egyptian obelisk is not a phallic symbol - it is a Seedline symbol of the line of Seth to Noah to the expected "Godman"/Messiah prophesied in the Book of Job.

The "seed" issues forth from the phallus and the Seedline genealogy continues from father to son - generation after generation.

The Egyptian Hametic line from Ham expected the Messiah Job spoke about to come out of Hams seedline.

Other Adamic kingly dynasties all expected Him to come out of their own Seedline.

This is one of the reasons why they believed in the "devine right of kings".

The "Anointed/Christ/Messiah" eventually came out of Noah's son Shem, not Ham or Japheth.

The square church tower and steeple symbolises the calendar chronology of the Seedline from "Adam who was the son of God" to Christ/Anointed/Messiah "corner capstone" at the pinnacle of the 77 generation Seedline - from our Father to Christ chronicled in the first chapter of the Book of Matthew.

Following on after day zero, on the 25th December Mary's womb started preparing for the Emaculate Conception of Christ: after 12 days preperation - on the 13th day Epiphany of the 6th of January, Mary was overshadowed by the Holy Spirit and Christ was conceived in her womb.

Remember the Christmas Carol "Twelve Days of Christmas" ? 

Biologically these total 14 days are called "The Follicular Phase".

After His conception incarnation, Christ/Messiah was born 265 days later: 10 days after "The Day of Trumpets" heralding the birth of our Atoning Sacrificial Lamb - placed in a small manger used to feed sheep on the very "Day of Atonement":

Born to die for our crimson sins !

This is why this "Day of Atonement" is a High Day Sabbath of fasting: with every pang of hunger we should remember the crucifixion ordeal He determined to endure for us with His birth !

Again, another "Twelve Days of Christmas" after His "Day of Atonement" birth, ends on: "The Last Great Day" of the "Feast of Tabernacles".

12 Days before His conception + 12 Days after His birth = 24 !

There were 24 Priestly Courses in the Temple services and there are 24 Elders around the Throne of God in Revelations !

12 + 265 + 12 = 289
    2+8+9 = 19 &
    1+9 = 10

&

2+6+5 = 13 !

When the Jews were in Babylonian captivity and were eventually given faverable status, the Bible says that to benefit from this many others in Babylon 'became Jews' !

After the destruction of the Temple in 70AD. the Pharasees introduced the Babylonian lunar interpretation of the Biblical calendar - in the synagogues which they alone controlled.

It is extremly usual that this year in 2020, the Babylonian calendars 7th lunar month synchronises with the 7th month of the fixed Biblical solar calendar of the Dead Sea Scroll's.

Consequently the Day of Trumpets, Day of Atonement and Feast of Tabetnacles with its Last Great Day, are all the same days on BOTH calendars.

This is very, very unusual.

So today, on The Day of Atonement holiest day of the year, how do Jews atone for their sins - without a Temple blood sacrifice and without a High Priest to perform the rite behind the Temple curtain in The Most Holy Place ?

Of course the Illuminati Lord Rothchild financed the creation of the modern Zionist State of Israel, and they hope to rebuild the Temple and rule the world from Jerusalem.

Why is it so important for the NWO to set all the 4th Wave deadlines to 2030 ?
    2030 is the deadline date that keeps popping up right across the NWO spectrum.
    Look at the calendar image and see why they want to be ready by the end of 2030.

The disciples knew that they were living near the end of a thousand year 'day', which is why they asked Christ if it was the end of the "age" when the Kingdom of Israel would be restored.
    Two thousand year 'days' later, we are finally nearing the end of the "age" and "the great and dreadful day of the LORD (YHWH)".
    This is what they are preparing for by the end of 2030 !
    They are also obsessed with spending trillions on breaking the bounds of our universe.
    What Pandoras Box are they preparing to open before the end of 2030 ? !

A couple of weeks ago I was pleasantly surprised to see that somebody had re-posted
    "The Temple Calendar" here:

https://studylib.net/doc/8514678/the...are-the-decree

I am actually very grateful to whoever it was. If you missed it before click on the link above.

Its one of the later versions and will still need to be updated eventually.

There are a few reasons why I haven't attempted to get the whole website back up again -
    I'll explain one of the main ones later, now that I think I've resolved it.
    That still leaves a lot of work to be done brushing it up when I get around to it.

I have been playing around with making image conversions of some of its word document pages
    and sharing them around on watts-app - they came our really beautiful, but almost zero feedback
    is really disheartening when I'm trying to crawl back up there again....

Erick has kindly uploaded a more recent updated version of the calendar word document on his site:

https://dualseedlinechristianidentit..._holy_days.pdf

Links to the image should also work from page 113 onwards.

It is important to make the connection between Exodus 19:1-11, Hosea 6:1-3 and the Christian era,
    so I've modified the calendar image to help ensure this.

Erik has again kindly updated it here:

https://dualseedlinechristianidentit...-sabbaths-.png

Sorry everyone, I got the title font over-sized. Standby for Erik to get the correction.....

OK here is the corrected update thanks to Erik:

https://dualseedlinechristianidentit...he-sabbath.png
    Last edited by Michael; Yesterday at 04:06 PM.

Sorry everyone, I got the title font over-sized. Standby for Erik to get the correction.....

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post

Hopefully this works now.