Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162

Thread: Proving The Sabbaths - A Study Into Yahweh's Calendar

Re: What does everyone consider the Sabbath day to fall on?

If you feel its necessary then I would say add it. If not, then just put a note in the document that explains the Calendar.

I have put it in and Erik has kindly updated the image, but unfortunately it's very difficult to illustrate on such a small scale - I will have to modify it a mil to make it more clear and obvious that it is NOT the Israeli "Star of David/Seal of Solomon" or "Star of Remphan".

Like I've said before, I believe Freemasonry was originally Christian but after the Illuminati was outlawed they were infiltrated and corrupted into what they are now. They themselves don't realise the Biblical Christian origins of some of their symbols. I have seen this particular star type symbol on Masonic Lodge floors in clips and pictures - I never realised what it actually depicted, as almost all Masons also don't, but once they do they may put Christ back into their lives !

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    I have put it in and Erik has kindly updated the image, but unfortunately it's very difficult to illustrate on such a small scale - I will have to modify it a mil to make it more clear and obvious that it is NOT the Israeli "Star of David/Seal of Solomon" or "Star of Remphan".

Like I've said before, I believe Freemasonry was originally Christian but after the Illuminati was outlawed they were infiltrated and corrupted into what they are now. They themselves don't realise the Biblical Christian origins of some of their symbols. I have seen this particular star type symbol on Masonic Lodge floors in clips and pictures - I never realised what it actually depicted, as almost all Masons also don't, but once they do they may put Christ back into their lives !
    Heres Erik's link:

https://dualseedlinechristianidentit...he-sabbath.png

I have modified the image comments a little at the Day of Trumpets.
    I didn't notice anything wrong although Excel did caution that some things may have changed -
    this is because this spreadsheet is working at the absolute limit of excels ability.
    Hopefully all else is ok, in which case I finally think it's done.
    I will return to the word document soon and try complete it up to the level of the image.

Erik has kindly updated the image on his side here:

https://dualseedlinechristianidentit...-sabbaths-.png

I have made an interesting addition below the 7th week of the Feast of Weeks.

Erik has uploaded the update here:

https://dualseedlinechristianidentit...bbaths-1-1.png

What is the sequence of events ?

I don’t think that “the great and dreadful day of Yahweh” is the same occurrence as the Second Advent of our Saviour.
    I think that they are two separate events.

Malachi 4:1-3 indicates that the Second Advent takes place sometime after “the great and dreadful day of Yahweh”.

How long afterwards we don’t know, but its long enough after for the survivors to realise what has happened to those who didn’t survive, and to mourn the many friends and relatives who didn’t listen.

They then eventually lift up their tearful eyes to see “our Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings”.

This calendar indicates that the date for “the great and dreadful day of Yahweh” is after the end of 2030 and start of 2031 -
    on the vernal equinox of 20th March 2031.

After “the great and dreadful day of Yahweh” no one knows when the Bridegroom is going to arrive,
    but sometime after His arrival the invitation for the wedding goes out.

We don’t know what year that wedding date may be, but for the reasons shown this calendar indicates that it could be
    on the 21st day of the 9th Biblical monththe 8th of December on the Gregorian calendar.

? ? ?