Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Proving The Sabbaths - A Study Into Yahweh's Calendar

Re: What does everyone consider the Sabbath day to fall on?

What you say is so true.

Satan is a spiritual being with a lot more knowledge than any of us which is why he can easily fool so many even the elect at times.

In Christ's time, we know Satan had a lot of power on this earth. Matthew 4:8-11 proves this.
    Matthew 4:8-11
    8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
    9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
    10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
    11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

From above, we see that Satan was already in control of the Kingdoms of this world just like he is today, but Satan can only do what Yahweh allows. An example is the book of Job. Satan might be the "god" of this world, but Yahweh is in full control and everything that's happening has to come to pass.

Many are called, but few are chosen. Praise Yahweh for the knowledge he has given us.

Constructing a pyramid starts something like this:

A long rope is pegged to the site and the circumference of a huge circle is scored around the centre, using the rope as a radius.

Standing at the center, the scored circumference is marked four times in line with the rising and setting sun on the days of the solstices.

Joining them all up forms the plan view of the pyramid with its sides perfectly facing the four cardinal points north, south, east and west.

Markings on the day of the equinox confirm the perfect east west alignment. With another north south line it forms a square Union Jack, which for practical purposes is elongated to its present rectangular flag shape.

Raising the central point forms the three dimensional pyramid !
    I’ve been meaning to correct this information for some time now.
    Joining the cardinal points on the circumference of a circle does give a square, but this particular procedure I described, does not give a square in the circle:

It gives a parallelogram/oblong/rectangle.

The longer two east-west lines, are joined by two shorter vertical north-south lines,
    forming a rectangle.

If I understand this correctly, this resultant circle and rectangle for the year in which it’s done, gives you the exact snapshot of the earth at the time of that equinox, showing the northern latitude Tropic of Cancer Solstice; and the southern latitude Tropic of Capricorn Solstice.

Exactly in-between the two, will indicate the Equator equinox latitude.

I think this procedure works anywhere on the planet between the Arctic and Antarctic circles (i.e. you must have both a sunrise and sunset in 24 hours)

The tilt of the earth varies over a 40000 year cycle affecting this, and for convenience sake on all our maps the two solstice tropics mentioned are fixed at 23.5 degrees north and south of the equator.

For evil reasons Satan has suppressed this information and it’s been used symbolically by his arrogant children, flaunting it in their dark jewelry and false flag atrocities. The 9/11 Twin Towers attack, as many of us know, initiated Satan’s final phase for the demise and total destruction of Western Christian Civilisation, through the resultant floodgates they have thrown open.

Here is the proof that the 9/11 Twin Towers false flag attack initiated both literally and symbolically the start of this final assault on Western Christian Civilisation:

People have shown that if you take the proportions of the rectangle I’ve described above and superimpose it over Jerusalem and the site of the Temple complex, it aligns with Biblical features. Equally divide the large rectangle into two smaller more square parallelograms and divide both of them from corner to corner forming two X’s. When this is superimposed over Jerusalem the two X’s fall directly over two important sites. One is the small “Dome of the Tablets” built over the base of where the Holy of Holy's once stood, and the other falls on the site of Calvary at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre. Both these X’s in the rectangle actually form two overlapping Fish and the number’s 9 and 11 in Roman numerals: IXXI

Amazingly, the alignment of the two X center-points, when joined and extended eastwards out of Jerusalem, passes through the missing Temple East Gate, through the Jerusalem East Gate, through the Garden of Gethsemane and finally over The Mount of Olives !

In other words ten days after the vernal equinox, when the Passover lamb is selected on the 10th Abib, OUR Sun of righteousness moved westwards down the Mount of Olives on a donkey. Proclaimed by throngs of people asHosannaSaviour of Israel, He moved on through the Garden of Gethsemane, through the East Gate of Jerusalem and through the Temple East Gate, before He finally looked around the Temple complex (Mark 11:11) as the sun set, starting the weekly Sabbath day and the prophetic “week” or seven days of Daniel 9:27.

I’ve corrected and updated SOMETHING SPECIAL to graphically show the course of this day as best I can
    please see, download and secure this latest updated version.
    . (Look for the blue arrows)

I appreciate your work. I read every word.

Thanks Thom and welcome.

After the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem the Masoretic scribes had a vested interest in interpreting and translating Ezekiel’s prophesies ‘showing’ a Third Temple in Jerusalem. Yet Revelations indicates something else:

And I saw no temple therein:
    for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
    And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
    And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
    And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
    And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
    And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s book of life.” (Revelation 21:22-27)

This is proof that there shall be no Third Temple anywhere – period ! I suspect that the Synagogue of Satan has hidden some historical truths about Jerusalem’s Second Temple relevant to translating and understanding Ezekiel’s prophesies.

Ancient city gates were closed at sunset, and I suspect that the Second Temple authorities may have only opened the Temple East Gate on the Sabbath day and the first day of the month, as described by Ezekiel’s prophesy (Ezekiel 46:1).

Therefore, as Yahshua our Messiah came down the Mount of Olives on a donkey, He would have passed through the city Eastern Gate just before they closed it behind Him at sunset, and He would then have entered the Temple East Gate at sunset, just as it was opened commencing the weekly Sabbath day, as described in Ezekiel. The next morning, still the weekly Sabbath day, He whipped the traders and money changers out the Temple !

However we wish to interpret Ezekiel’s Jerusalem Temple prophesy and this “Jerusalem” described in Revelations, the fact remains that in 70 AD the Second Temple was totally destroyed. Much of Jerusalem was repeatedly damaged and repaired or rebuilt over subsequent centuries. Although the Temple and its East Gate was never rebuilt, Jerusalem’s Old City Eastern Gate is today an impressive structure.

Taking no chances with understanding Ezekiel, in AD 1540–41 the sultan of the Ottoman Empire, Suleiman the Magnificent, sealed the Eastern Gate shut with sixteen feet of cement to prevent the Messiah from gaining entrance to Jerusalem. It has remained sealed for nearly 500 years. Yet Suleiman needn’t have bothered, because Yahweh had already sealed it up: the original Eastern City Gate that Christ entered was totally buried under rubble before the present gate was built directly above it.

Whatever our interpretation and understanding of Ezekiel and also of Zachariah below, these two gates remain sealed to this day. Will they ever be reopened ? Perhaps only when the Mount of Olives splits open north from south in the prophesy of Zechariah, thus cutting Jerusalem’s TWO sealed East Gates open east to west:

“And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
    And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and Yahweh my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
    And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
    But it shall be one day which shall be known to Yahweh, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
    And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
    And Yahweh shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be Yahweh, and his name one.” (Zechariah: 14:4-9)

Keep in mind that although Esau has stolen His land, Jerusalem has to this day always had a small Israelite community fulfilling prophecy. In addition, at any one time and especially around “Easter”, thousands of western Israelite Christian pilgrims flock to Jerusalem. Western Christian monasteries and nunneries are also still occupied and found there. After the collapse of the Illuminati monetary system and the consequent fulfilment of Obadiah 1:18 in the western world, all those Christians will be trapped inside Esau’s false ‘Israel’ and will find themselves subject to Esau’s abuse and atrocities.

In the Jerusalem 9/11 parallelogram described, 12 triangles can be seen. None of these triangles are equilateral triangles, as found in the occult “Solomon’s Seal” loved so much by Esau. All six points on “Solomon’s Seal” are also equilateral triangles. Esau no doubt loves it’s symbolic 666 proportions because they resonates with the 666 units of gold taken in by Solomon: apart from that there is absolutely nothing Biblical about it !

In the same parallelogram, from the longer ends to the opposite north and south points on the circle, two more triangles create a similar six pointed star, but again they are not equilateral triangles forming “Solomon’s Seal”. Even when you take the square base of a pyramid, divide it into two triangles and then overlap them, you again don’t get two equilateral triangles forming “Solomon’s Seal”.

Bear this in mind when looking at SOMETHING SPECIAL