Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast

Thread: Proving The Sabbaths - A Study Into Yahweh's Calendar

Re: What does everyone consider the Sabbath day to fall on?

As I've said before:

Josephus, although of Sadducee priestly aristocracy and favored by Titus himself, had to be very diplomatic and politically correct regarding what he said about the surviving Pharasee “Synagogue of Satan” – especially concerning their preferred calendar !

When reading Josephus one has to be aware that although no Christian martyr, he wasn't a fool and had to be “wise as a serpent” himself !

So although one of the surviving Sadducee’s, Josephus was well aware of the enemy within Rome and didn’t punt the Sadducee Temple calendar - the Sadducees were now powerless, without a Temple and subject to the Pharasee Synagogue intrigue intending to erase the Seventy Holy Day Temple Calendar from history - Josephus only tells us how the Pharisee’s kept the Feast of Weeks after they got control of the Temple in 67 AD.

Gérard GERTOUX PhD candidate in Archaeology and history of Ancient World says on page 124 of his book Noah and the Deluge Chronological, Historical and Archaeological Evidence:

"Josephus is also obliged to specify:

in the month Xanthicos, on the 15th day of the lunar month (...) In the month of Xanthicos, which is by us called Nisan, and is the beginning of our year, on the 14th day of the lunar month, when the sun is in Aries (Jewish Antiquities II:318, III:248),

suggesting a difference between the official month and the astronomical lunar month."

In other words Josephus possibly "suggests" that Nisan is the beginning of the SOLAR year and on the 14th/15th of the LUNAR calendar....

It's very subtle, but it's there ! Josephus was extremely cautious not to openly oppose the lunar calendar of the Synagogue Pharasees who were backed by Herod, who had ingraciated himself with Imperial Rome.

This book by Gérard GERTOUX shows how many different calendars were in use in those times - very often a civil solar calendar and a religious lunar calendar in use simultaneously within the same cultures.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    As I've said before:

Josephus, although of Sadducee priestly aristocracy and favored by Titus himself, had to be very diplomatic and politically correct regarding what he said about the surviving Pharasee “Synagogue of Satan” – especially concerning their preferred calendar !

When reading Josephus one has to be aware that although no Christian martyr, he wasn't a fool and had to be “wise as a serpent” himself !

So although one of the surviving Sadducee’s, Josephus was well aware of the enemy within Rome and didn’t punt the Sadducee Temple calendar - the Sadducees were now powerless, without a Temple and subject to the Pharasee Synagogue intrigue intending to erase the Seventy Holy Day Temple Calendar from history - Josephus only tells us how the Pharisee’s kept the Feast of Weeks after they got control of the Temple in 67 AD.

Gérard GERTOUX PhD candidate in Archaeology and history of Ancient World says on page 124 of his book Noah and the Deluge Chronological, Historical and Archaeological Evidence:

"Josephus is also obliged to specify:

in the month Xanthicos, on the 15th day of the lunar month (...) In the month of Xanthicos, which is by us called Nisan, and is the beginning of our year, on the 14th day of the lunar month, when the sun is in Aries (Jewish Antiquities II:318, III:248),

suggesting a difference between the official month and the astronomical lunar month."

In other words Josephus possibly "suggests" that Nisan is the beginning of the SOLAR year and on the 14th/15th of the LUNAR calendar....

It's very subtle, but it's there ! Josephus was extremely cautious not to openly oppose the lunar calendar of the Synagogue Pharasees who were backed by Herod, who had ingraciated himself with Imperial Rome.

This book by Gérard GERTOUX shows how many different calendars were in use in those times - very often a civil solar calendar and a religious lunar calendar in use simultaneously within the same cultures.
    According to this auther regarding the Flood of Noah:

"According to the royal lists the Deluge took place around -3000 +/- 200 (depending on variants and corrections) and according to the biblical text it took place c. -3170 (Septuagint) or c. -2400
    (Masoretic text). The disagreement between the biblical document in Greek (c. -280) and the one in Hebrew (c. 90 CE) shows that there was a transmission problem. However, a careful examination shows that the figures of the Septuagint for the Antediluvian Patriarchs were properly transmitted (see Annex)."

It is obvious that the Flood has to predate the earliest Egyptian dynasties so I will adjust its position on the small "Second Earth Age" graphic on the calendar. . . .

It is obvious that the Flood has to predate the earliest Egyptian dynasties so I will adjust its position on the small "Second Earth Age" graphic on the calendar. . . .
    Sort of adds insight into why the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters in the very "beginning." (Genesis 1:2)

Excellent insight.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Added the ability to upload .TIFF files up to 20mb.

Try again, brother and keep up the good work.
    OK, here it goes with a few more improvements:

Won't upload .tif image
    Says its an invalid file.

Trying .png image now:

220220 PNG CALENDAR.jpg

ok.....?

no, just too fuzzy

dont know how to get a crisp image on here.....

I see it still changes it to a .jpg image ! ! !
    In the process it goes from a 2.95MB .png image to a 14.9 KB .jpg image, which explains the fuzzy image ! ! !

The Greatest Israelite that was ever born came out of the virgen womb of Mary:

After her cycle on the 24 December and starting from the 25th December, her womb was prepared for 13 days for His conception on the Epiphany - 14 days from her last menstruation, and then our Saviour King of Israel was born 265 days later on the Holiest day of the year: on the Day of Atonement !

& 2+6+5 = 13 ! ! !

Then 12 days AFTER His birth is "The Last Great Day" of the Feast of Tabernacles: 13 days FROM His birth ! ! !
    These 14 days are called the “follicular phase” and is included in the calculation to determine the expected birth date.
    So, doctors add on the follicular 14 days to 265 days, to give a total of 279 days to the birth.
    (They calculate this, more or less, according to what they think is the human average approximate.)

This “follicular phase” comes up a few times in this calendar – it is a preparation phase.

The day of the Exodus First Marriage of Israel in the wilderness,
    is 14 days earlier on this annual calendar from the day of Pentecost !

John the Baptist came to prepare the way for Christ, who prepared the new covenant.

From the announcement of Gabriel in the temple concerning John the Baptist,
    to the commencement of the Christian dispensation of Hosea 3:1-6 at the Ascension of Christ:
    even on different time scales is 14 ‘days’ on this annual calendar !

The Second Earth Age, from Genesis 1:3-5 to the end of the two ‘day’ Christian Era after Hosea 6:1-3,
    is followed by the thousand yeardayRule of Christ on Earth:

giving 14 ‘days’ in total -

i.e. 14000 years !

Revelation 20:7-15 and Matthew 13:24-43 then takes place.

Only after that is the 8th Last Great Day since the creation of Adam in Genesis 2:1-25 –
    when every day will be then a Sabbath !

Once you get the clear calendar image you will be able to see how this all works out !

Hi brother,

I put it on an excel file on my blog. The one I have is the one from a few months ago so I don't know if you've updated it.

https://dualseedlinechristianidentit...ible-calendar/

I'm not sure what happened to your website, but you could always make a wordpress that is free in order to have your calendar on as download. And just post the link here.

I have no idea how to do it on the forum.

A big "Thank you" to you Erik !

That one is just a little out of date - I'll e-mail you the latest updated version to put up.

Just another quick correction on my previous post:

"The day of the Exodus First Marriage of Israel in the wilderness,
    is 14 days on this annual calendar from the earlier day of Pentecost !"

"earlier" was in the wrong place.

Now you have got it out there people can try make sense of that last post.

You're welcome, brother.

It's our duty to help each other out when we can.

I have uploaded the latest version... Link below.

https://dualseedlinechristianidentit...ible-calendar/

The calendar is now downloadable as a .png, so this link will take you right to it and just click the pic and it will expand.

https://dualseedlinechristianidentit...h-calendar.png

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    The calendar is now downloadable as a .png, so this link will take you right to it and just click the pic and it will expand.

https://dualseedlinechristianidentit...h-calendar.png
    Thanks Erik !
    Readers should be able to print out a lifesize copy at the local printshop. I've done quite a few over the last couple of years to see and correct any faults. I've seen which colours fade less but that could also depend on the inks used. Framing works out a little expensive, but laminating is affordable - just don't roll the laminated copy up too small but as big as possible until you can hang it up. Rolling it up too tight turns it into an unmanageable spring when you unfurl it again.

It will make a nice gift !