Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crept In Unawares Reprobates Be Warned

Crept In Unawares Reprobates Be Warned

Was just looking over some passages the other day, and came across 2 Esdras 6:9 ... the famous promise of the end of the Age of Esau, and the beginning of the Age of Jacob passage. But, I decided to read a little further ...

54 And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest master of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people also whom thou hast chosen.

55 All this have I spoken before thee, O Yahweh, because thou madest the world for our sakes

56 As for the other people, which also come of Adam, thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle: and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that falleth from a vessel.

57 And now, O Yahweh, behold, these heathen, which have ever been reputed as nothing, have begun to be masters over us, and to devour us.

Of course the 2 Chron. 7:14 came to mind as far as deliverance, but so too did the great Phinehas ... yes the one Yahweh declared a righteous man after pinning the Israylite and Midianite to the ground ... staying the plague, ... and Yahweh made a covenant with him as well. For to pin a Midianite to the ground, as they squarm in agony attempting their last breath, is as pinning "NOTHING", or as stepping on "SPITTLE", or watching a worm wiggle its last nerve impulse. The world was NOT made for the bastard "nothing" - "spittle" - "dog" of the world. To aid them is to aid and abet the ENEMY of Yahweh's people. Think of that the next time you lift a finger for one that does not acknowledge they are "dogs", "nothing", or "spittle". Think of that the next time you praise a non-Israylite for anything.

Just what is it in those that have crept in unwares teaching if not ultimately miscegenation of the SPECIFIC CHOSEN LINEAGE of Israyl? (Remember all True Israylites are Adamites, but not all Adamites are Israylites - not even dealing with the 'animals'). Yes, they blah blah blah of their spiritual exploits of "doing good", feast with those in the know, only actually undermining the mission Yahweh would have His People to manifest. Jude exposes these miscegenators fairly well it seems, though many don't notice. What was he saying again? OH YES... that there are those in the camp that actually seek to DEFILE THE FLESH of true Israyl by ultimately pretending to justify non-israylites an entrance into covenant relationship ... "white" or otherwise. Aiding and Abetting the enemy makes one an enemy. Stomping of the "nothing", "spit", "heathen", "dogs" is admirable in such thinking AT TIMES. YES YES YES, there are perhaps exceptions at times ... especially if they are admitting to being a dog - it never means they are on the plain of brothers and sisters in the faith. BUT NEVER FORGET, the Spirit Filled Messiah Yahshua wanted nothing to do with that "DOG" until she admitted to being a "dog". And even then, he reiterated "The BREAD IS FOR THE CHILDREN". Still is. If you have the same Kodesh Spirit of Yahweh, how should YOU look on the dogs, the "nothing", the "spittle"? Invite 'them' to your church groups and pretend 'they' are become fellow heirs of the promises?? Don't make me laugh.

The division between "us" and "them" had better be fine tuned in your minds. It's about to get worse than the divisions of families found in Ezra and Nehemiah where they put away the non-Israylite wives and "mud-blood" children (to use the phrase of the 'racial' mixture battle depicted in the Harry Potter series). I assure you, there are a few that will have NO MERCY toward those that have 'crept in unawares' regardless to the solar deity filth the infiltrators have adopted from the heathen and claim as for believers.

The Spirit of Messiah tells you Israylites ONLY. Those NOT having and manifesting in their actions and testimony that Spirit are reprobates ... even if they claim to be Israylites themselves.

Re: Crept In Unawares Reprobates Be Warned

Quote Originally Posted by LastBattleCry View Post
    The Spirit of Messiah tells you Israylites ONLY. Those NOT having and manifesting in their actions and testimony that Spirit are reprobates ... even if they claim to be Israylites themselves.
    Amen, LastBattleCry!

Tares look like wheat meaning all jews are self-loathing. Nothing shocking there. It should not surprise us that the enemy oftentimes appear as "Christian Identity" or claim the title. Do they manifest the Spirit and Law of God or error?

The only surefire way of spotting them are by their own works and testimony.

Excellent fire and brimstone! We need this. Had the churches of Christ taught these things, the nigger, the spic, the jew, the gook and the other assorted muds would have never entered our assembly.

If you have the same Kodesh Spirit of Yahweh, how should YOU look on the dogs, the "nothing", the "spittle"? Invite 'them' to your church groups and pretend 'they' are become fellow heirs of the promises??

Church group? What is that? I have not been to a "church" in over eight years. I will NEVER go to those putrid "assemblies" of baal worshiping, misguided people again unless YHWH HIMSELF tells me to go.; much as HE did for Nineveh

Now we're seeing WHITE WHORES who will lay with beasts within the jewdefied cults.

Great post! Rep +1.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Obadiah 1:18

Lots of false Israylites in this world.

No doubt about it.

I'm reminded of this verse;

2Ti 3:8; "Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith."

These folks stumble at the Word:

Rom 1:28; "Even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient."

The whole WORD is the Law.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJust View Post

Church group? What is that? I have not been to a "church" in over eight years. I will NEVER go to those putrid "assemblies" of baal worshiping, misguided people again unless YHWH HIMSELF tells me to go.; much as HE did for Nineveh

Now we're seeing WHITE WHORES who will lay with beasts within the jewdefied cults.
    LOL, been about 20 years for me. As far as I recall the last "church" I even visited was at the begging request of someone I was working on trying to get them out of the filth he termed 'faith'. He drove me there. As we pulled up I said, "This place isn't teaching the truth!" He asked in a shocked tone of condemnation of the judgmental attitude I displayed, "How do you know, you haven't heard the pastor teach anything?" I replied, "Look at the size of that parking lot!"

It's a narrow way, few there be that find it ... and even fewer follow it.

I have visited many in house meetings during that time however, and at times have found those of very similar views in various areas of scripture. I can appreciate many of their efforts.

-----
    I request that we all take a few minutes at least and think carefully just what the Spirit of Yahweh is saying time and time again in the scriptures, what the Spirit in the Image of Yahweh, Yahshua, taught, and understand ANYONE claiming to be His servant, ANYONE claiming to follow in the footsteps of Yahshua, ANYONE making claim to be filled with the Spirit had better understand there is "another messiah", "another spirit", and "another gospel" one is CURSED with should they not understand properly the genetic issue the bible is teaching, especially in regards to the garden 2Cor.11:1-4 ... and the vast majority of even those in the "israyl message" groups manifest that false spirit. At least based on the understanding given to me. No, I am not pointing at anyone on the forum that I am aware of, as I don't know that I know anyone here. I am simply encouraging all, if you've come this far, let none of us fall short for a silly politically correct stumbling block. Non-Israyl should not be considered 'brethren' under any circumstances, and yet I find many 'identity' minded groups or their literature teaching to "reach-out" to such and "share Jesus". Apparently part of the problem has been a misunderstanding of what they may term "the great commission". This is whom Jude was warning of as well. We don't want to be offended when the cleansing of Yahweh's creation begins. We won't if we have the Mind of Messiah ... the true Messiah that is.

I had a customer come in and the email address he gave me, which I needed for part of the business transaction, was a religious type of thing, something like Freakforjesus or something. So I started up a little conversation to test the water to see if he could 'hear'. He certainly looked Israylite to me or I wouldn't have bothered. He eventually said, "Well that means only Israylites is who 'jesus' died for, what would that mean for my kids that are part Seminole?" I said, "Read Ezra and Nehemiah tonight to see what the Spirit of Yahweh said." He threatened to retract the order and I told him that would be fine. But he didn't do so, and the process of business went forward as usual. Well, a few days later he sent his wife in to pick up the order ... I thought she looked like a double for one of 'sitting bulls' squaws that had eaten at McDonald's far far too often.

If only the TRUE SPIRIT had been manifest in his upbringing, if only the TRUE MESSIAH had been lifted up, if only the TRUE 'GOSPEL' had been preached, perhaps a different manifestation would have come forth. If only our forefathers would have done what was supposed to have been done to those invaders of our ISRAYLITE PROMISED LANDS. Yet everything, in an unusual way, is in order anyway. If I didn't have such experiences, the scriptures would seem a little less true. Such experiences only confirm to me not only the scriptures, the Spirit, the Messiah, and the Glad Tidings, but the soon coming of the King.

Anyway, thank you all for the comments.
    1 Cor. 15:34
    Last edited by LastBattleCry; 12-07-2011 at 10:51 AM.

Blog Entries

a fine example of YHVHs diverse 6th day creation. She looks to be of much purer race than most of the people I have met in this CI community that have white skin with darker hair/eyes. She is not a mix such as butler/swift/lindsted/britton/ and most of the others that are part Aryan and usually asian thru the mongol/hunic invasions of europe..
    One Creator i call Abba YHVH..

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

The day 6 creation was the creation of Adamic people, not the other races. Many language studies have been done on this, and it turns out, the Hebrew used for man in these verses is the same 'man' of Genesis 2:8. Matthew 15:13 teaches "But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father has not planted, shall be rooted up." This means that many of the people here, Adam kind and the beasts together, were created and planted in Eden. It is through Cain's line that the seed which was not planted comes and this very seed today that is destroying White Adamic culture.

If we remained seperate as Yahweh commands us, Im sure the rest of the races would either do fine on their own or destroy themselves in time. It happens in their countries today. But we allow them in to what should be ours, and a melting pot it becomes. Like when you mix all kinds of random foodstuffs in a pot and cook it. Just because its a 'soup' doesn't mean it is good. And I know all of us here recognize this.

And as far as darker hair and eyes, i don't see how this has to do with anything. Its not as if your hair and eye color are the only examples of 'purity'. There are many edomites today that are blonde and blue eyed. I have brown hair and hazel eyes, yet I am called to truth. This is contradictory to truth if I am not able to 'hear' it because of my brown eyes.

I know for fact that my direct family line never mixed with heathens. They remained Christian, fought and died for their faith, and helped build the foundation of this land we are in today. Not one fought for the judaized nothern empire during the War for Southern Independence, and all the way back to 1354 AD I can trace my line to scandinavia. Thats just my mothers side. My fathers side goes back to the 1500's in Wales, Im sure it goes further, but we know how corrupt governments can be and their methods to destroying records.

I am not perfect in any measure, but I have faith that my calling is that of truth and spirit. I am adamic, 100%.

And just for the record, sex and cannabis are also a good way to lose sight of the Way. Hate the things Yahweh hates, so I don't want a cure for that, I will love to hate the things He commands me. Even if it drives a wedge between family and myself, I choose Him in all things.
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

So what's the final word on Billy Wood? Is he suspect or not?