Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

Pastor Bill

Re: Welcome Back, CPM Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Great to have the board back. It's been so long I had to request my password!

I set up a message board of my own while the board was AWOL. I did this to get people praying for Pastor Visser and his family and so that the members here would have another place to fellowship online. The first part of my mission succeeded magnificently, with the Pray for Pastor Visser and Family thread I created receiving 757 views, as of this writing. The second part of my mission didn't succeed quite so magnificently, unless you regard my being the only who posts there as a stunning achievement.

I tell you, it's enough to break a grown Christian Identist's heart!

I do get the occasional drop in from a Pope of CI sockpuppet. You can read about some of the fun I've had with Marty...

HERE

HERE

And my take on the Bill and Marty bust-up...

HERE

Now that I have my own corner of the vineyard to tend, I'll be spending most of my time there. But I will pop in here from time to time just so you don't have it all your own way.

Praise Yahweh! (And keep your woodchippers oiled!)

BREAKING NEWS!

Pastor Martin Lindstedt was brutally murdered today.

The police already have a suspect...

Everybody.
    Well if you wern't so paranoid you'd have had someone else posting on your forum for a couple weeks. I really was Dual Seedline Believer and wanted to drive Marty nuts trying to figure out who I was but that didn't work because you see Marty under every rock and have me banned to this day.

Obadiah 1:18

Well, maybe I would've thought you were you if you'd actually called yourself Pastor Bill or Bill from Missouri instead of Dual Seedline Believer and hadn't sent me a ridiculous personal message titled "Peekaboo" telling me not to tell anyone you were Pastor Bill. For a start, your messages always have a fairly serious tone, even when you're having a dig at Marty, so I just couldn't see you using an expression like "Peekaboo" and when you instructed me not to tell anyone you were you, I thought you had to be Marty, seeing that you've criticized him (and rightfully so) for hiding behind sockpuppets and would never stoop so low as to use a sockpuppet yourself. So, in this instance, I think my paranoia was perfectly justified.

Anyway, there are no hard feelings on my part, and I apologize for banning you.

Yahweh bless!

Could I join your forum?

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Well, maybe I would've thought you were you if you'd actually called yourself Pastor Bill or Bill from Missouri instead of Dual Seedline Believer and hadn't sent me a ridiculous personal message titled "Peekaboo" telling me not to tell anyone you were Pastor Bill. For a start, your messages always have a fairly serious tone, even when you're having a dig at Marty, so I just couldn't see you using an expression like "Peekaboo" and when you instructed me not to tell anyone you were you, I thought you had to be Marty, seeing that you've criticized him (and rightfully so) for hiding behind sockpuppets and would never stoop so low as to use a sockpuppet yourself. So, in this instance, I think my paranoia was perfectly justified.

Anyway, there are no hard feelings on my part, and I apologize for banning you.

Yahweh bless!
    Actually it wasn't going to be a sockpuppet since it wouldn't have taken Marty long to fidure it out, I wanted to have a little fun with Marty, I'm not mad or anything. Also I kinda went through a brief period where I wanted to try on new user names.

Since I discovered that pastor Visser was a space alien and this is a "zog front" I've decided to post more often.

United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

Re: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

So glad you're back! Hello, everyone!
    But on that day I will set apart the land of Goshen, where My people are living...in order that you may know that I, the LORD, am in the midst of the land. I will make a clear distinction between your people and My people....

The only place it did not hail was the land of Goshen, where the Israelites were. ...And there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt for three days...but all the sons of Israel had light in their dwellings.

Exodus 8:22-23, 9:26, 10:22-23

Good to see this board back and running.

So, what was the story on it going off?

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Switzer View Post
    Good to see this board back and running.

So, what was the story on it going off?
    Victor,

Pastor Visser will be making an "official announcement" concerning this very shortly.

Stay tuned,
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)

Amen! I'm glad this site is back in the running now.

Very informative!

I'm just so thrilled CPM is back. Its been a long night of the soul without it.

Praise Yahweh