Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

Covenant People’s Forums

If you desire a place for CI fellowship*or Bible discussion consider Covenant People’s Forums, one […]
    The post Covenant People’s Forums appeared first on EURO·FOLK·RADIO.

Source @ EFR

Blog Entries

Re: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

Benchmark! 2000 YouTube Subscribers!

Add 2 Stamina, 2 Hitpoints & 2 Life!

That's great news. May you get thousands more.

Great work guys. Keep growing and spread those seeds.

Appointed "the strong arm" Zaapiel global moderator to help purge the trolls - wolves beware!

This can apparently no longer be a "free speech" forum thus our hope is it becomes one that glorifies Christ.
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Appointed "the strong arm" Zaapiel global moderator to help purge the trolls - wolves beware!

This can apparently no longer be a "free speech" forum thus our hope is it becomes one that glorifies Christ.
    In Yahweh's Name, Amen.

Exclamation Re: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

To all members,

Users promoting Jews, Muslims, terrorists, and any form of slander will be banned.

Users using sockpuppets will be banned. Your IP address is recorded.

Users that are known Jews or non white will be banned. This is not a come one come all forum. This forum is for white Christian Identity followers and believers only.

Users are encouraged to share links to their works and promote their works as they see fit. For monetary gain or for not. If you work falls within the scope of Christian Identity or the promotion of our people it is fair game.

Users that refer to radicalizing or radicalization of our people or members will be banned.

Users that are seen twisting scripture or promoting non Christian Identity theology that falls outside of normal debate will have their thread closed and will be banned if the behavior continues. We welcome debate, however forceful debate will not be tolerated.

Example: If you believe Jesus is a Jew, you are entitled to your opinion and beliefs. However, we do not have to give you an open forum to promote your beliefs.

This forum will remain free speech as much as possible. However just as you can not shout fire in a crowded movie theater, there are limits to what will be tolerated here on this forum. If you are unsure if something should be posted then it most likely shouldn't be posted. If you are still unsure please feel free to PM me with your questions or concerns.

I encourage all members of this forum to contact me if you have any issue with anything. Just PM me or click the report icon at the bottom of the post in question and submit a report.

Thank you and may Yahweh bless,

Zaapiel

And for those of us undesirables and semi-desirables at best a jewlag, a tard corral,

And for those of us undesirables and semi-desirables at best a jewlag, a tard corral, a wogfool wunderland

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...0454#post30454

Quote Originally Posted by Zaapiel View Post
    https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...0450#post30450

To all members,

Users promoting Jews, Muslims, terrorists, and any form of slander will be banned.

Users using sockpuppets will be banned. Your IP address is recorded.

Users that are known Jews or non white will be banned. This is not a come one come all forum. This forum is for white Christian Identity followers and believers only.

Users are encouraged to share links to their works and promote their works as they see fit. For monetary gain or for not. If you work falls within the scope of Christian Identity or the promotion of our people it is fair game.

Users that refer to radicalizing or radicalization of our people or members will be banned.

Users that are seen twisting scripture or promoting non Christian Identity theology that falls outside of normal debate will have their thread closed and will be banned if the behavior continues. We welcome debate, however forceful debate will not be tolerated.

Example: If you believe Jesus is a Jew, you are entitled to your opinion and beliefs. However, we do not have to give you an open forum to promote your beliefs.

This forum will remain free speech as much as possible. However just as you can not shout fire in a crowded movie theater, there are limits to what will be tolerated here on this forum. If you are unsure if something should be posted then it most likely shouldn't be posted. If you are still unsure please feel free to PM me with your questions or concerns.

I encourage all members of this forum to contact me if you have any issue with anything. Just PM me or click the report icon at the bottom of the post in question and submit a report.

Thank you and may Yahweh bless,

Zaapiel

I think that this is really for the best. A place where serious discussion can take place and another place where your undesirables and semi-desirables can play at [s]will.

For example, Fake the Flake / "Hunter Wallass" / Bradley Griffin when he run thephora.net before a pack of Belgian Sephardic jews took over was trying to deal with the rumpasses caused by myself with a different name and TraitorGlenn Miller. I suggested the First jewlag, where everyone could indulge in some good old fashioned mud-wrassling, but without the mud or green jello but rather a different material to roll around in. It was a huge suck-cess of excess.

Later on a certain jewboy with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS opened up at TraitorGlenn Milller News Nutwork Forum & Greater Free-Range Colostomy Bag a lesser not-so Free Range Colostomy Bag sub-forum. It too was a great Suck-cesspool.

Didn't the Nazis set up a work-camp for jews trying to get them to do somethang useful? Did not the Swedes of South Dakota put injuns into rural free-range camps and call them "reservations"?

Well, the same here can be done. And it would be a very Great Idea. Make the Virtual Persimmon Tree Grate Agin!!!

I see that the Deuteronomy 23:1 Cast-Out Lying Eunuch Ol' MumpsNut is kvetching about how you made Pope Marty the Senior Pastor -- a lie. MumpsNut sounds like Vargina the Linder-Miller Meercat having a fit at Rabbi Linder's Virtual Bagel-Bakestery & Colostomy Bag pitching a fit at Passtard Swill's Cocaine-Coons $25-per-Month Give-Up-A-Big-Rock-of-Crack Bronze-Plan See-Eye Dentistry Remnant of Narcotics Anonymous & Soultrainean DeNutjob ZOGbot Forum. By jewlagging your semi-desireables and putting us on the Reservation you make it quite clear as to who is in charge and separate the righteous possums from the little foxes that trample the vines of inquiry.

Hail Victory!!!

Sir Wilhelm Von Biggs

Re: And for those of us undesirables and semi-desirables at best a jewlag, a tard cor

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Biggs View Post
    And for those of us undesirables and semi-desirables at best a jewlag, a tard corral, a wogfool wunderland

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...0454#post30454

I think that this is really for the best. A place where serious discussion can take place and another place where your undesirables and semi-desirables can play at [s]will.

For example, Fake the Flake / "Hunter Wallass" / Bradley Griffin when he run thephora.net before a pack of Belgian Sephardic jews took over was trying to deal with the rumpasses caused by myself with a different name and TraitorGlenn Miller. I suggested the First jewlag, where everyone could indulge in some good old fashioned mud-wrassling, but without the mud or green jello but rather a different material to roll around in. It was a huge suck-cess of excess.

Later on a certain jewboy with Crohns/jew ass-GAIDS opened up at TraitorGlenn Milller News Nutwork Forum & Greater Free-Range Colostomy Bag a lesser not-so Free Range Colostomy Bag sub-forum. It too was a great Suck-cesspool.

Didn't the Nazis set up a work-camp for jews trying to get them to do somethang useful? Did not the Swedes of South Dakota put injuns into rural free-range camps and call them "reservations"?

Well, the same here can be done. And it would be a very Great Idea. Make the Virtual Persimmon Tree Grate Agin!!!

I see that the Deuteronomy 23:1 Cast-Out Lying Eunuch Ol' MumpsNut is kvetching about how you made Pope Marty the Senior Pastor -- a lie. MumpsNut sounds like Vargina the Linder-Miller Meercat having a fit at Rabbi Linder's Virtual Bagel-Bakestery & Colostomy Bag pitching a fit at Passtard Swill's Cocaine-Coons $25-per-Month Give-Up-A-Big-Rock-of-Crack Bronze-Plan See-Eye Dentistry Remnant of Narcotics Anonymous & Soultrainean DeNutjob ZOGbot Forum. By jewlagging your semi-desireables and putting us on the Reservation you make it quite clear as to who is in charge and separate the righteous possums from the little foxes that trample the vines of inquiry.

Hail Victory!!!

Sir Wilhelm Von Biggs
    In your case Marty, we will consider your suggestion and a decision will be made shortly. Please know, what ever conclusion we come to will be for the benefit of this forum and not personal. You will know by days end.
    Your Tithes & Support Is Very Much Needed
    Please Make Your Free Will Offering to CPM Via
    Patreon or PayPal

Re: And for those of us undesirables and semi-desirables at best a jewlag, a tard cor

Quote Originally Posted by Zaapiel View Post
    In your case Marty, we will consider your suggestion and a decision will be made shortly. Please know, what ever conclusion we come to will be for the benefit of this forum and not personal. You will know by days end.
    This should be interesting...