Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

Blog Entries

Re: Questions for this congregation

i appreciate you coming over here and asking bill Finck says a lot of things with no bacis of truth its one thing to rebuke because of unbiblical doctrine but it another to just state someone is a univeralist or a example of this is I disagree with bills stance on baptism so i quoited

Mark 16:16
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

his replay by calling me a race mixer a lie with no basic im not saying any of us are perfect but saying something about someone with no facts or even a clue is really childish further study told me that he cut out most of mark 16 and others in his christogenea new testiment why because it did not fit his agenda
    Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 3:4
    Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Do you folks believe the non white races can be saved? No
    Do you folks believe the non white races can be a part of the congregation? No
    Do you folks believe the non white races will enter the kingdom? No
    Would you folks accept intermarriage with someone who's great great great great grandparent was Oriental? No
    Do you have to be pure white to be a part of this congregation? YES
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Thank you for responding so quickly admin, archtype, stew88, and seedliner. It is good to know that we share the same beliefs concerning purity and race. Thank you for clearing this up.

I will continue listening and I must say the gospel of Luke is excellent. I look forward to the rest of the series.

Cheers,

Mike

Exclamation Moderator Note To The Flock

To the flock who have eyes to see and ears to hear,

It's one thing for someone to have it wrong as it pertains to the Jews. Most of the world is deceived and has been for a long time. But to have everything wrong as it pertains to the fundamental principles of Christian Identity and yet refuse to accept it even after 3 plus years of being exposed to it.. what motivates that person to stick around and continue to push their blatant blasphemy on everyone? They're not learning anything.

Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with using a forum as your soapbox. Provided you're doing it ON THE RIGHT FORUM!

Last time I checked this was a Christian Identity Forum, and if I didn't already know better I would question that at times.

Y'all feel me? I try to be fair and if I had a ban hammer I would have used it long ago. Every active member and lurker on this forum knows where too. So all I can do is apologise for the insanity, the heresies, and the blasphemies, and ask you all try to ignore it from here on out. Best I say and do.

So to the users of this forum, my sincere apologies.

AT

Re: site traffic rank VS secular groups

I wish this church continued success. I listen to every sermon.

Re: site traffic rank VS secular groups

This forum has been averaging about 75 genuine users at all times for 2014.

Currently, there are 171 users reading our awesome DSCI threads. ;)

As it should be.

Re: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ArchType View Post
    Some really cool graphics!

James 4:7
    Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

1 John 3:4
    Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by stew88 View Post
    Some really cool graphics!
    I like the colors on the background image. Just wish the editor had spellcheck. Lol.

Members and lurkers,

We've pruned out about twenty inactive accounts from various Finck trolls and other suspects.

If your account is still active and don't have at least one post consider yourself warned.

This has always been CPF policy - one post secures your account (and blog) here.

Yah bless,
    Suggested CPM Sermon: Kingdom Parables (August 18th, 2021)