Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

Sorry

Too bad the section is gone.cry-ing

More...
    (2008-2010) - Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Hey Pastor V.

I have an Idea...why don't you start banning me on fridays & bringing me back on mondays...a few years from now ol' laurel & hardy will drive...

More...

A problem with adding videos...

I'm having some trouble when I try to add a youtube.com video on this site. When I put the code in and make the post it only shows the code, not the...

More...

Thumbs down Ummm ... what is this place?

It's becoming apparent to me that this forum isn't a place for discussion at all. It seems to be a launching pad for anyone and everyone to divert ones attention to other sites or forums. It seems to me that the forces of antichrist have free rein to attack Christianity and to post links to their secular or anti-Christian sites. If anyone is actually reading this post ... do you agree?

Re: Ummm ... what is this place?

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    It's becoming apparent to me that this forum isn't a place for discussion at all. It seems to be a launching pad for anyone and everyone to divert ones attention to other sites or forums. It seems to me that the forces of antichrist have free rein to attack Christianity and to post links to their secular or anti-Christian sites. If anyone is actually reading this post ... do you agree?
    We're still "moving in." Google needs time to catch up.

Most everyone lingers at the old boards.

It'll pick up.

Re: A problem with adding videos...

Pastor,

My good friend Sam Dickson has often noted that whites in America are like abused children. The more whites are mistreated and abused by those in authority, the tighter we cling to them.

It's easy to see why a small child clings to abusive parents. In his limited understanding of the world around him, his parents are everything. He'll do his best to try to please them, to conform to the twisted world those parents create for him.

Why grown men and women do the same is harder to explain. The more their freedoms and rights are trampled and spit upon, the harder they wave the flag.

Take the American Renaissance conference as an example. It was canceled after the fourth or fifth hotel turned them away. Hotel employees received death threats and who knows what other kind of pressure.

I'm sure if you wandered around CPAC this week, asking the respectable conservative types manning the tables about the AmRen cancellation, they would all applaud the fact that such "hate" was snuffed out.

Even if they were stout enough to repeat the tired platitude, "I may not like what you have to say, but I'll defend your right to say it" it's not very likely that they will draw the obvious conclusion.

It's too unpleasant to consider. Easier to stand in line for a picture with Sarah Palin.

What is the obvious conclusion we have to draw from the AmRen experience? There are only two choices.

One is that the billions of dollars spent on "Homeland Security" have been poured down a rat hole. If we can't stop a bunch of creeps from the local Yeshiva from repeatedly calling in death threats to major hotels all around our capitol city, over a period of several weeks, then who are we kidding?

The second choice is that the establishment supports these stooges and has no intention of stopping them. They are doing their master's bidding.

Which option do you prefer? Which one gives you a warm and fuzzy feeling like Sarah Palin?

How would your local congressman answer the question? Cuts pretty deeply to the heart of the issue, doesn't it?

Think you'll hear it discussed at CPAC, or by Rush, Hannity, or Beck?

How about at your local Tea Party, or by the Dead Elephants?

No, that's the sort of thing you'll only get on the Cesspool, or in a party like the American 3rd Position.

Well, this Saturday night, you won't have to choose, as we interview the chairman of American3P, Bill Johnson.

I'm a member of their board of directors, and proud to be associated with them.

Learn more about the American 3rd Position here.

And tune in Saturday night, for a little American relic, known as freedom of speech.

See you then,

James
    United Identity Church of Christ

Now It's Your Choice! Will You take a Stand for God, Race, and Nation?

http://www.scripturesforamerica.org/

QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS

by Gnaghi (Posted Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:23:23 +0000)
    These boards are still open?

Gna! I thought we were closed.

More...
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Is Pastor Visser stark raving mad?

by The Resistance (Posted Tue, 16 Mar 2010 14:50:05 +0000)
    We here at The Resistance have unearthed absolutely genuine documents proving Pastor Visser is a criminal!

We present this evidence and invite you to judge for yourself;

More...
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

My Opinion ... for what it's worth.

I believe this forum has the makings to be a vibrant and active place for white Christians to connect and converse. It's my opinion, however, that the list of topics is a bit too limited. Where are the threads on homeschooling, survivalism, home Bible study groups, hunting, fishing, target shooting, canning food, self sufficiency, and a whole plethora of topics that pertain to white, Israelite Christians trying to live and survive in a hostile, white-hating world? Where's the Israelite women's section? How about discussions on child rearing in dark and evil world?

It just seems that there is too much bickering between white non-Christians and white Christians. We need to find ways to "get on the same page," so to speak. What things to we have in common? How will we survive the ever-growing persecution against whites in general and true Christianity more specifically? If you're a white pagan, you need not apply. There are lots of other forums for you (unless you choose to remain civil while here).

Am I the only person looking for a place to literally befriend and converse with others of my race and faith? Am I the only person who thinks that there are a lot of things to talk about?

What do you think?

Blog Entries

Re: My Opinion ... for what it's worth.

I'm certainly here to converse with other DSCI folk.

These boards are still relatively new. Once Google catches up, so will the traffic.