Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

by ss snake stomper (Posted Tue, 16 Feb 2010 07:45:33 +0000)
    Found a link to a site with some information about your ministry and noticed a post office for Brooks. Thought I would let you know I live in Riverdale and have a business in Griffin. We have forums almost nightly on PALTALK.COM, a free live vocal and text service. If you would like to come online and join the Israel message conversations, as well as other biblical issues, please feel free. If you download the free service, once you set your mic and speakers, type into your 'add pal' box, 'ZAKABOOTOOO', which is me, and 'Magilla_4' a friend of mine. When we come online those names will appear in your pal list and you can send me a private message by clicking on my name and selecting the private message option. Sometimes we have rooms with 20 to 30 people in them, usually at least 10. I am on some evenings for a couple of hours after about 6:30 to 7:00. Just IM me on Paltalk and I will let you know which room is ours if you can't find it. Sometimes we set up private rooms, not seen on the lists, and you need to be invited. People from all over the world come on at times, but usually U.S. There are variations as to where people are at on the message, and being apt to teach is a necessity. The smaller rooms are generally a little more to the point than the larger rooms. Three nights ago we concentrated on the prophecy of Isa "as birds flying". And two nights ago on the Prodigol Son message as it relates to Israel, which was a large room. Unfortunetly, a lot of edomites lurking around, but they usually say something that will get them thrown out of the room by the admin. You can also set up your own rooms, play messages or whatever, inviting others or just letting whoever comes in to come in.

www.paltalk.com

Ricky L. Cox
    1 Cor. 15:34

More...
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Request to send "Persona Non Grata" to Purgatory/Hell Forums

I would like to know if is possible to send all the jews/jewess whiggers,agents provocateurs,antis,muds,etc to the "Purgatory" or "Hell" Forums...

More...
    (2008-2010) - Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

Kinsfolk,

Covenant People’s Forums has officially moved - please register for a new account here.

We now have TWO rules: No disrespect and no profanity.

All noonhost.com, freehostia.com, kiwi6.com and archive.org URLs have been deleted from the main site.

Thanks for your continued support!

http://cpm.noonhost.com/covenant-peo...-live-vt4.html
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

Re: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

I’m glad you’ve added the “no cussing” rule here.

Frankly, this thread became rather embarrassing.

Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Kinsfolk,

Covenant People’s Forums has officially moved - please register for a new account here.

We now have TWO rules: No disrespect and no profanity.

All noonhost.com, freehostia.com, kiwi6.com and archive.org URLs have been deleted from the main site.

Thanks for your continued support!

-admin

http://cpm.noonhost.com/covenant-peo...-live-vt4.html
    http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6

Important notice

I recently received this notice in my "Private Messages" folder on this forum: First off, notice the spelling error. If this were computer...

More...

Blog Entries

Are there any CPF Blog language limitations?

Admin

Do the No Disrespect/profanity rules aplly to a personal blog??
    One Creator i call Abba YHVH..

Exclamation Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

Please note that these boards are fully functional but undergoing the "skinning" process.

Certain areas of the site (like Blogs, Albums, etc) will appear vastly different in the future.

Please post freely!
    Suggested CPM Sermon: An Haughty Spirit (September 14th, 2019)

"You have been permanently banned from this board"

That's the message I keep getting when I try to load the Christogenea forum's homepage. Is anybody else experiencing this problem? If in fact I...

More...

Can't Post Reply

Every time I try to post a reply to this post http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/show...1&postcount=81 in the thread about Linder's ...

More...

New media sub-forum

I think we need a new media sub-forum. What do you think

More...