Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334

Thread: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

Re: Covenant People’s Forums - Questions, Information & Notices

Well, this is devastating news.

I'm sorry to hear about all the trials and tribulations you're going through. I want you to know I care about you and your family.

Honestly, I will probably die without people caring. I don't really have any friends nor do I have a wife. Pretty much all alone in Christ. Seems I've never really fit in to this world, which I don't care to but it would be nice to have a friend to study with or a help mate. It can be pretty depressing at times, but oh well.

Anyway, I am grateful to Yahweh for bringing me to your ministry. I've learned so much and came out of many false doctrines.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    Well, this is devastating news.

I'm sorry to hear about all the trials and tribulations you're going through. I want you to know I care about you and your family.

Honestly, I will probably die without people caring. I don't really have any friends nor do I have a wife. Pretty much all alone in Christ. Seems I've never really fit in to this world, which I don't care to but it would be nice to have a friend to study with or a help mate. It can be pretty depressing at times, but oh well.

Anyway, I am grateful to Yahweh for bringing me to your ministry. I've learned so much and came out of many false doctrines.
    Matters to me. Good to know that their are others facing reality of living the last decade or two of their life not being a part of this world. Reality of not having a mate or two to study with is a tough reality to face indeed. My Prayers goes out to you brother.

Happy birthday, pastor Visser.

I hope everything works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan509 View Post
    I am perusing information on ordering books from the site. I would like one of each. I was just attempting to establish contact with Dr. Wickstrom and he died, I have decided to reach out to you but now it appears this ministry is crumbling. A day late and a dollar short each way I turn it seems. I am downloading all of Dr. Wickstroms videos I can and will make DVDs available to people I meet in an effort to spread the Gospel. Anyway, I have $100.00 allotted to you for the books if available and if it makes any difference I thank Yahweh I was saved and discovered this truth in the nick of time. Thank you for being part of that.
    You can download every book for free and print them yourself:

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/books/

God bless your studies.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    You can download every book for free and print them yourself:

https://www.covenantpeoplesministry.org/books/

God bless your studies.
    I've discovered you can still get some printed copies here.