Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: chi xi stigma

Re: chi xi stigma

If the images below do not come up for you, you might try refresh or right clicking the image's box and chose open new tab.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

From E-Sword under Rev. 13:18 in Vincent's Word Studies:
    χς' the name of Christ abridged, and ξ the emblem of the serpent, so that the sublimated sense is the Messiah of Satan.
    The above type of comment can be found in numerous sources today. It is simply a warning of the manifestation of "another messiah" that would be called "christ". Satan is who the majority of the world worships today, in one form or another. Most are of the Solar Deity format. But ALL have elements, symbols, doctrines, teachings, opinions, manifestations, etc. that go back to the sexual sin in the garden - Eve losing her virginity to a possessed of Satan Beast of the field, 2Cor. 11:1-4, Gen. 3:15, Gen. 3:1. SO, Muhammad and Islam proclaim their Solar deity coming from the womb of Eve ...:

You find the SAME in many christian groups in one form or another, especially Catholic, but others as well:

Crescent moon with sun.

Cresecent moon OR HORNS with Sun

The Crescent moon is EVE with her legs spread apart and one or both of the symbols for the star being: 1) CAIN coming out (therefore the worship of the seed of Satan) OR/AND 2) Fallen Star (Satan) STICKING THAT PENIS IN EVE (think elongated Cross and obelisks), and SUN/Satan symbolized as the WAFER GOD, (Sun god) which sets in the moon crescent. In a Catholic church when the red candle is burning it means 'god' is in the "secret chamber", the little enclosure in the church. You are not to go after the one they claim is out of the desert either ... Islam's crescent and Star.

This could go ON and ON ... NOT that I agree with everything this guy says mind you, especially since he is still worshiping a solar deity himself in my opinion, but nontheless there is some good info in this series: (there are several parts to this, this is only the 1st one, I suggest you watch all of them.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvj_Rp-UuKo

MARK:
    Cain was ALSO given a MARK in his forehead.
    Here it is in various forms:

That too could go on and on, but the bottom line, THIS SYMBOL WAS what CAIN USED for protection, deliverance, salvation. IT IS THE SYMBOL FOR DELIVERANCE NOT TO ADAM NOR ISRAYL but to the serpent seed and those that follow such. It is also described as Satan's Penis that brought forth the first mongrel. No wonder so many exalt it. This is why it is found around the world today in ancient cultures and forgotten civilizations. This is why the Catholics found it in China when they arrived. This is why it was in Central and South America when the Spanish came through. This is why it is FAMOUS among the North American indian cultures from milennia past. It is the Mark of CAIN AND the Mark of the Beast.

Rev. 13 ... The FOREHEAD and RIGHT ARM are SYMBOLIC (remember Revelation is a 'signified' writing ... in signs .... a SYMBOLIC book). They symbolize the MIND of the person and to whom they offer their allegiance. For one to have the mark of the beast in their right hand or forehead is simply that they WORSHIP the figure such symbol represents, or give their allegiance.

Here we have Catholics and others on ASH WEDNESDAY:

The priest takes his RIGHT HAND and marks the FOREHEAD with the MARK OF CAIN, the Mark of the BEAST ... THAT POLLUTES THE TEMPLE (the body, the mind). One MUST DIE if they have this in their temple ... i.e. be converted to the truth (spiritual death).

BUT some object and claim the buying and selling are not restrictive with such interpretation. Well, actually, two times in the 1100's and again in the 1400's laws were past, or orders given throughout Europe ... WHERE MANY ISRAYLITES WERE ... that should you NOT BE PART OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH you were not to buy and sell in the market places. No one was allowed to "TRAFFIC" (doing business) with non-believers. Therefore, you could not buy and sell unless you "had the mark" ... where part of the church. During some of the protestant uprisings, non-catholics would get BRANDED with a cross on the forehead ... before they killed them.

Anyway, moving on, BUDDHISM uses the same type of symbols. Purely SOLAR DEITY SATAN WORSHIP. Obviously they would deny such ... as does modern Catholicism and her daughters.

NOW, let's deal with 'antichrist'. ANTIMESSIAH is far far better to the original text in my opinion. But, antimessiah is simply "instead of messiah" or "another messiah" ... just as Paul taught people WOULD worship should they reject the teachings concerning Eve and the seduction that brings forth CAIN. In other words, 2 Cor. 11:1-4 is a warning that people would worship CAIN, the SEED OF THE SERPENT, or Satan himself, if they did not understand what took place in the garden. He was correct. The WHOLE WORLD practically is deceived by SATAN, Rev. 12:9 AND THAT IS WITH YAHWEH's PERMISSION AND ORCHESTRATION!!! (proven in 2 Thes. 2 and others)

Anyway, Antimessiah is actually described as A SPIRIT specifically!
    1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Yahshua Messiah is come in the flesh is not of Yahweh: and this is that spirit of antimessiah, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
    A particular doctrinal teaching is associated with those with such SPIRIT, and practically EVERY 'christian' I know has it. They ALSO have the MARK in their thinking AND the name (or power and authority), of "another messiah". But, we need not go there since it is a different subject and so offensive to many.

In 2 Thes. 2 Paul is warning of "The Man of Sin". This is the False Messiah, The Christ, that pollutes the 'temple' - the body, the mind, of those the message of redemption is to. Those studying scripture knows Paul is talking SPECIFICALLY to ISRAYLITES. We are NOT concerned with what False Messiah some Chinese or Eskimo or Hottentot worships ... though it is Satan in the end anyway. Paul is telling you the FALSE MESSIAH of HEATHENDOM has made his way into the TEMPLE, the mind - the body, of ISRAYLITES and YAHWEH has PROMOTED THIS because those Israylites love a way that is unrighteous. SHOULD YOU FIGHT YAHWEH's CURSE ON THEM????

The "falling away" has ALREADY taken place, and has continued for centuries. We are at the end of the Age and practically ALL of Israyl follows after Satan and his seed line.

SATAN, this 'christ', with his mark and doctrines has over thousands of years exalted himself in not only the pagan cultures around the world, but obviously in Israylite territories. Satan's worship center is on almost every street corner in a town near you called a 'church'. You better COME OUT OF HER "my people".

But, the "TEMPLE" of 2 Thes. 2:
    2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called Yahweh, or that is worshipped; so that he as Yahweh sitteth in the temple of Yahweh, shewing himself that he is Yahweh.
    Satan MASQUERADES as Yahweh in the BODY OF THE ISRAYLITE.
    1Co 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Kodesh Spirit which is in you, which ye have of Yahweh, and ye are not your own?
    Eph 2:21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an Kodesh temple in Yahweh:
    Eph 2:22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of Yahweh through the Spirit.
    1Pe 2:5 Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to Yahweh by Yahshua Messiah.
    The 'temple' Paul is speaking of is NOT some physical building of brick and cement some imaginery bad guy is going to build so he can sacrifice a pig or something. That type of thing is ALL out of the Jesuit deception garbage of dispensational Futurism.

2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom Yahweh shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, [THAT'S YOUR MOUTH HE IS USING ... HIS SPIRIT ... IF YOU'RE ONE OF YAHWEH'S] and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: [THIS IS NOT THE SECOND ADVENT OF MESSIAH ... THIS IS SUN (brightness) WORSHIP ... i.e. The Spirit of Yahweh IN His People will DESTROY, or expose as a lie, SATAN and HIS FALSE 'CHRIST', his "ANOTHER MESSIAH", by showing it to be a Solar deity representing Satan, Cain, and that foul seed line. For goodness sake, he even TELLS YOU that "COMING" is of SATAN and yet far too many are deceived into thinking it is the second advent of Messiah that will destroy. When it is the SPIRIT of YAHWEH in the true believer exposing the deception of Satan for what it is ... a SOLAR DEITY ... Satan, Cain, mongrel seed line and their symbols in the 'church' today.]
    2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, [including the lies and delusions of miracles SO MANY claim they have had in their 'church']
    2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    2Th 2:11 And for this cause YAHWEH shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
    Yes, "The Mighty One of THIS WORLD" BLINDS them ... Yahweh BLINDS ISRAYLITES SO THEY BELIEVE LIES OF SATAN ... SO THAT THEY WORSHIP SATAN ... so that they will be damned, because they received not the love of the truth. The blood atonement of OUR BROTHER, not some supposed supernatural mongrel.

Yahweh is the Mighty One of ALL, including this world.

Blog Entries

Tell me you guys are not CI?? Pilate converted to christianity .. Read Bro. Ray Capts "lost chapter of acts"
    One Creator i call Abba YHVH..

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Wood View Post
    Tell me you guys are not CI?? Pilate converted to christianity .. Read Bro. Ray Capts "lost chapter of acts"
    I've read it many times and agree with you, Billy Wood.
    Both pilate and Judas repented.

It's in my post's so I assume you're asking the other posters if they're CI?

-Emric

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

I am impressed by the amount of insight to be found in a good biblical debate!

Here is something i will throw out there concerning this 'Rev 20:1
    And I saw an angel come down from heaven,
    having the key of the bottomless pit
    and a great chain in his hand.
    Rev 20:2
    And he laid hold on the dragon,
    that old serpent,
    which is the Devil,
    and Satan,
    and bound him a thousand years,
    Rev 20:3
    And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up,
    and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more,
    till the thousand years should be fulfilled:
    and after that he must be loosed a little season.

From roughly the time of Christ to 1000 AD, Europe, the Israelite nations, successfully removed the Khazar jew from their midst. Successfully removing the Edomite control of money, land, and government. During this time, they established a government based around Christianity, and for 1000 years were able to
    'rule with Christ'.

We are told that the 'dragon will be released for a season', right? Well, that dragon, the serpent, the devil, the Khazar Edomite Canaanite jew, is officially thriving in this world. Deceiving ALL the nations with antichristian propaganda. Even people that are non 'religious' are beginning to see the jew for who they really are.

John 8:44 comes to mind

If you could help expound upon this it would be great. I believe Bill Finck did one of his talkshoe programs on the very subject with Clifton Emahiser.

Thanks, Yah bless
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

Quote Originally Posted by LastBattleCry View Post
    If the images below do not come up for you, you might try refresh or right clicking the image's box and chose open new tab.

Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

From E-Sword under Rev. 13:18 in Vincent's Word Studies:

The above type of comment can be found in numerous sources today. It is simply a warning of the manifestation of "another messiah" that would be called "christ". Satan is who the majority of the world worships today, in one form or another. Most are of the Solar Deity format. But ALL have elements, symbols, doctrines, teachings, opinions, manifestations, etc. that go back to the sexual sin in the garden - Eve losing her virginity to a possessed of Satan Beast of the field, 2Cor. 11:1-4, Gen. 3:15, Gen. 3:1. SO, Muhammad and Islam proclaim their Solar deity coming from the womb of Eve ...:

You find the SAME in many christian groups in one form or another, especially Catholic, but others as well:

Crescent moon with sun.

Cresecent moon OR HORNS with Sun

The Crescent moon is EVE with her legs spread apart and one or both of the symbols for the star being: 1) CAIN coming out (therefore the worship of the seed of Satan) OR/AND 2) Fallen Star (Satan) STICKING THAT PENIS IN EVE (think elongated Cross and obelisks), and SUN/Satan symbolized as the WAFER GOD, (Sun god) which sets in the moon crescent. In a Catholic church when the red candle is burning it means 'god' is in the "secret chamber", the little enclosure in the church. You are not to go after the one they claim is out of the desert either ... Islam's crescent and Star.

This could go ON and ON ... NOT that I agree with everything this guy says mind you, especially since he is still worshiping a solar deity himself in my opinion, but nontheless there is some good info in this series: (there are several parts to this, this is only the 1st one, I suggest you watch all of them.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvj_Rp-UuKo

MARK:
    Cain was ALSO given a MARK in his forehead.
    Here it is in various forms:

That too could go on and on, but the bottom line, THIS SYMBOL WAS what CAIN USED for protection, deliverance, salvation. IT IS THE SYMBOL FOR DELIVERANCE NOT TO ADAM NOR ISRAYL but to the serpent seed and those that follow such. It is also described as Satan's Penis that brought forth the first mongrel. No wonder so many exalt it. This is why it is found around the world today in ancient cultures and forgotten civilizations. This is why the Catholics found it in China when they arrived. This is why it was in Central and South America when the Spanish came through. This is why it is FAMOUS among the North American indian cultures from milennia past. It is the Mark of CAIN AND the Mark of the Beast.

Rev. 13 ... The FOREHEAD and RIGHT ARM are SYMBOLIC (remember Revelation is a 'signified' writing ... in signs .... a SYMBOLIC book). They symbolize the MIND of the person and to whom they offer their allegiance. For one to have the mark of the beast in their right hand or forehead is simply that they WORSHIP the figure such symbol represents, or give their allegiance.

Here we have Catholics and others on ASH WEDNESDAY:

The priest takes his RIGHT HAND and marks the FOREHEAD with the MARK OF CAIN, the Mark of the BEAST ... THAT POLLUTES THE TEMPLE (the body, the mind). One MUST DIE if they have this in their temple ... i.e. be converted to the truth (spiritual death).

BUT some object and claim the buying and selling are not restrictive with such interpretation. Well, actually, two times in the 1100's and again in the 1400's laws were past, or orders given throughout Europe ... WHERE MANY ISRAYLITES WERE ... that should you NOT BE PART OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH you were not to buy and sell in the market places. No one was allowed to "TRAFFIC" (doing business) with non-believers. Therefore, you could not buy and sell unless you "had the mark" ... where part of the church. During some of the protestant uprisings, non-catholics would get BRANDED with a cross on the forehead ... before they killed them.

Anyway, moving on, BUDDHISM uses the same type of symbols. Purely SOLAR DEITY SATAN WORSHIP. Obviously they would deny such ... as does modern Catholicism and her daughters.

NOW, let's deal with 'antichrist'. ANTIMESSIAH is far far better to the original text in my opinion. But, antimessiah is simply "instead of messiah" or "another messiah" ... just as Paul taught people WOULD worship should they reject the teachings concerning Eve and the seduction that brings forth CAIN. In other words, 2 Cor. 11:1-4 is a warning that people would worship CAIN, the SEED OF THE SERPENT, or Satan himself, if they did not understand what took place in the garden. He was correct. The WHOLE WORLD practically is deceived by SATAN, Rev. 12:9 AND THAT IS WITH YAHWEH's PERMISSION AND ORCHESTRATION!!! (proven in 2 Thes. 2 and others)

Anyway, Antimessiah is actually described as A SPIRIT specifically!

A particular doctrinal teaching is associated with those with such SPIRIT, and practically EVERY 'christian' I know has it. They ALSO have the MARK in their thinking AND the name (or power and authority), of "another messiah". But, we need not go there since it is a different subject and so offensive to many.

In 2 Thes. 2 Paul is warning of "The Man of Sin". This is the False Messiah, The Christ, that pollutes the 'temple' - the body, the mind, of those the message of redemption is to. Those studying scripture knows Paul is talking SPECIFICALLY to ISRAYLITES. We are NOT concerned with what False Messiah some Chinese or Eskimo or Hottentot worships ... though it is Satan in the end anyway. Paul is telling you the FALSE MESSIAH of HEATHENDOM has made his way into the TEMPLE, the mind - the body, of ISRAYLITES and YAHWEH has PROMOTED THIS because those Israylites love a way that is unrighteous. SHOULD YOU FIGHT YAHWEH's CURSE ON THEM????

The "falling away" has ALREADY taken place, and has continued for centuries. We are at the end of the Age and practically ALL of Israyl follows after Satan and his seed line.

SATAN, this 'christ', with his mark and doctrines has over thousands of years exalted himself in not only the pagan cultures around the world, but obviously in Israylite territories. Satan's worship center is on almost every street corner in a town near you called a 'church'. You better COME OUT OF HER "my people".

But, the "TEMPLE" of 2 Thes. 2:

Satan MASQUERADES as Yahweh in the BODY OF THE ISRAYLITE.

The 'temple' Paul is speaking of is NOT some physical building of brick and cement some imaginery bad guy is going to build so he can sacrifice a pig or something. That type of thing is ALL out of the Jesuit deception garbage of dispensational Futurism.

Yes, "The Mighty One of THIS WORLD" BLINDS them ... Yahweh BLINDS ISRAYLITES SO THEY BELIEVE LIES OF SATAN ... SO THAT THEY WORSHIP SATAN ... so that they will be damned, because they received not the love of the truth. The blood atonement of OUR BROTHER, not some supposed supernatural mongrel.

Yahweh is the Mighty One of ALL, including this world.

Actually it is MUCH worse than I have explained above.

Paul SPECIALLY is warning of "ANOTHER" Messiah that practically all the Israylite world would adopt in place of the True Messiah. He warned they would promote "ANOTHER GOSPEL", and have "ANOTHER SPIRIT". SO, the MAJORITY OF ISRAYLITES would promote a LIE and never realize it because it is a CURSE from Yahweh on them, since they love unrighteousness - Commandment breaking.

Of course when you tell people to Obey the laws of Yahweh in CI quarters, many will falsely accuse you of being a "jew" or "judaizer", or some other DODGE since they can't handle the facts and truth. Cowardly reprobates.

2 Thes 2 is a WARNING NOT of something that will happen in some yet future events where a bad guy comes to power and builds a temple and etc. It is talking about how THE PEOPLE OR ISRAYL ARE THE TEMPLE and how they would be polluted by worshipping the "man of sin", FALSE MESSIAH, the "ANOTHER" Paul warned of .... he name being given in code "666" in the bible even, which is the number for the name of a man, a "beast", a man, a "man of sin", "CHRIST".

2 Cor. 11:1-4 ALSO is warning of the same type of deception.

The very spirit of antimessiah is manifest in modern Christianity, which has rejected the TRUE Messiah Yahshua and accepted the "ANOTHER", "CHRIST".

Do they care?? NO! Too busy with football, baseball, being proud of their "brotherhood" of reprobates that have not the True Spirit of the True Messiah, but the "ANOTHER".

NOT ONLY THAT, but they have the audacity to promote miscegenation with non-Israylite whites, which the 1611KJV 2 Esdras 6:54-59 strictly condemns, as does Jude and Paul. By promoting this supposed "white brotherhood" bullsh!t they promote the genetic destruction of the CHOSEN PEOPLE, True genetic stock Israyl. Not all whites are of Israylite stock. SO, MANY in "CI" are the reprobates seeking to destroy the true Israylites by not making a distinction in the whites that are Israylites, and the whites that are "spittle" and "nothing", as 2 Esdras 6:54-59 is pointing out.

In "The Two Babylons" by Alexander Hislop, on page 281 in the footnotes he points out the cross is a sign for Satan, very specifically. It is. It is Satan's Penis symbolized. The very reason it was the mark put upon Cain's forehead ... and the reason the Babylonian minded reprobate Christian ranks of rebellion still promote it ... it represents their "Christ". Their "antimessiah". Yes indeed! They even DENY Messiah came in the flesh. They reject the true BROTHER Yahshua of the proper physical genetic line through his dad, Joseph, and claim the Babylonian "Christ" and his virgin birth.

The Chi xi stigma is all tied to this.