Thread: Help Wanted on Dual-Seedline, Christian Identity Groups in the Deep South

Help Wanted on Dual-Seedline, Christian Identity Groups in the Deep South

When the nuke problem at Fukushima happened on Mar 11, 2011, the four reactors there entered a melt down phase and commenced belching out deadly radiation poisoning the land, sea and air. Much of the air pollution was picked up and brought by the jet stream to the US west coast. It travels across America as it slowly loses its punch. Too bad for us, but the Rothschild-Khazar Jew media hides this real world from the public (but some sources—like energy news at enenews.com) does report on it.

As this writer lives in Idaho, I have been concerned as the radiation has continued 24/7 and will do so for the foreseeable future. Accordingly, I am thinking of moving from Idaho. The best destination would be the Southern Hemisphere. Alternatively, to stay in the US, the best course is probably North Georgia or Alabama and adjacent areas. So I am looking there presently and have wondered if there are any dual-seedline, Christian Identity groups functioning in that area which I could have some contact with.

I know of Covenant People’s Ministry in Brooks, GA, but I am otherwise lost on them. There is a James Bruggerman CI group in Atlanta but it is not dual seedline and otherwise lacking per my thinking. The Aryans almost had a group at Lincoln, AL but it died out. Buddy Johnson had a group at New Tazwell, TN but it is now out of business. Otherwise, I am lost and wondered if readers of this forum may know of other groups or so-called House/Home Churches/groups in the Deep South. If you can drop me a line of such, I would appreciate it.

Possibly, a person with such knowledge may not want to publicly state it in a forum like this (because big brother spies monitor everything we do or think). And if so, you might be willing to drop me (Idaho) a note via the private message option available on this forum. Thank you much.

Re: Help Wanted on Dual-Seedline, Christian Identity Groups in the Deep South

Thanks for the suggestion. My son is in Kansas so i like Kansas. But it is too far west with too much radiation poisoning. To be in the US, i will want to be as far east as possible and away from the jet stream movements which dip northeast to hit New England.

Obadiah 1:18

I would strongly advise Christian Identists NOT to give any information about the locations of churches or members thereof or any information about themselves to Idaho. He is a wolf prowling the flock.

P.S. And if he suggests you converse with him via email, as he did with me, DON'T. He can glean info about your location from your email's header.

http://www.thechristianidentityforum...mented-geezer/

The ADL and SPLC are a valuable resource for finding sweet fellowship in your area.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)