Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sick Sick World

Unhappy Sick Sick World

Just when you think you've heard it all, then comes satan and another twist on perversion. I was watching my local news and on comes a report of a woman now living as a trans-gendered man. This trans-gendered man? was really weird looking to say the least. He was taking the local school to bat over the fact they would not let his? 7 year old trans-gendered son use the boys restroom. Excuse me while I go jump off a cliff!
    Here is the link to report.
    http://www.11alive.com/news/article/...ystem-to-allow

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

Re: Sick Sick World

And many want to judge you for thinking it disgusting. Just like fags, most of society feels ashamed to point out the natural aversion to the sickness of that breed.
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

Quote Originally Posted by israelsson View Post
    And many want to judge you for thinking it disgusting. Just like fags, most of society feels ashamed to point out the natural aversion to the sickness of that breed.
    I think we should by all means use discernment in these matters but society in general is conditioned to be quite and not ruffle any feathers. There is a time to not say anything and a time to speak out. It's getting harder to speak out these days with the hate speech laws and all.
    I remember a few years back when my oldest grand daughter was around 6 or 7. We were in a woman's public restroom and in walks this tall, extremely manly/butch lesbian with her more feminine partner. My little grand daughter was taken back and felt uncomfortable that this "man" was in the girls restroom. I got so pissed I almost lost it. This person knew I was pissed. My daughter was so afraid I was going to cause a scene. I said something as to the fact he must have came to the wrong restroom. Now this kind of stuff angers me.......I hate it that our little ones have to be subject to these people when in public.

I need to get away - someplace where there is YAH's natural creation. I get so angry sometimes that I want to go ballistic (literally) on every damned jew I find (and muds too). I swear it is times like this that I must find my spiritual center.

I have long hoped that one day YAH will use me to rid the world of jews and all those who offend, but I also know that I cannot jump the gun on this or YAH will not be happy with me. I only want to do what is right in HIS sight, but it is becoming harder and harder by the day as I see this satanic evil grow and fester.

I try not to think of my anger as a lack of faith, but sometimes I wonder. I am so frustrated right now...

Where is YAHSHUA? We need HIM.

transgendered,sodomy,homosexuality is abomination...It is not normal,it is insane.
    How stupid could people possibly be that transgendered or queers should have rights of any sort when God does not even give them rights!!!!

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. - Leviticus 18:22

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. - Leviticus 20:13

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJust View Post
    I need to get away - someplace where there is YAH's natural creation. I get so angry sometimes that I want to go ballistic (literally) on every damned jew I find (and muds too). I swear it is times like this that I must find my spiritual center.

I have long hoped that one day YAH will use me to rid the world of jews and all those who offend, but I also know that I cannot jump the gun on this or YAH will not be happy with me. I only want to do what is right in HIS sight, but it is becoming harder and harder by the day as I see this satanic evil grow and fester.

I try not to think of my anger as a lack of faith, but sometimes I wonder. I am so frustrated right now...

Where is YAHSHUA? We need HIM.
    James- your anger is not a lack of faith. I think it most likely is an expression of your faith. I really believe with all my heart we express the anger our Father feels at all this evil. We are righteously angered at the little children who suffer at the hands of people[in this case, a mother]who confuse them and abuse their emotions beyond repair.......This little girl thinks she is a boy because of all the crap she has had to see and live with day in and day out. You take a young child like this and you can mold and shape them into whatever you want. That is how they become indoctrinated to practice evil. Don't you know how our heavenly Father must hurt even more than us? I imagine his wrath will be awful. I am so thankful he did not appoint us to wrath but to obtain salvation and deliverance thru Christ.......

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

Fags are, in general, accepted by near everyone these days. And most 'christians' actually give the 'judge not lest ye be judged' motto of theirs the minute you speak to them, as your brethren in Christ supposedly, about it.

I get sick of a lot of things....Personally, I want to do serious bodily harm to both fags and race mixers. Mamzers disgust me as well, but not as much as those perpetrating the law and creating these hybrids.

The real sad thing is, most people seem to tolerate race mixers more than fags! Fags won't breed, so they can die off for the most part, but these adulterers should be hanged from an old oak tree for public spectacle.

Yah bless
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

I heard through the grapevine that saxongirlnga is no longer with us.

It seems she's another victim of Pastor Amy / Marty's evil work.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    I heard through the grapevine that saxongirlnga is no longer with us.

It seems she's another victim of Pastor Amy / Marty's evil work.
    Can you elaborate?

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJust View Post
    Can you elaborate?
    Saxongirlnga was another Marty sockpuppet.

"Idaho" is likely its latest manifestation.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205