Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Satanism - Occultism - A Poisoned World Series

Satanism - Occultism - A Poisoned World Series

I debated on whether I would make this post, but I know that most of you are firmly planted in the Word of YAH and Christian Identity. IT IS A FASCINATING SERIES. I am not certain what the overall belief or premise of the author is, but there is a wealth of information concerning the forces of pure evil we face today.

This series tears the mask of the smiling face of our world political and religious leaders; clearly showing how perfectly satanic they are; tracing their true nature back into ancient history.

I started this series close to video 100 (there are over 200) because it begins with the hexagram on which the star of "David" (Solomon) is based; connecting the dots of Satanism to Judaism, Mainstream "Christianity" and Islam.

This is definitely a series worth watching for the mature CI adherent.

Start here and work forward, then you can work from the beginning to here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGUaU...eature=related

This rabbit hole goes DEEP.

Obadiah 1:18

Re: Satanism - Occultism - A Poisoned World Series

There's a celebrated Italian horror movie of the '70s called Suspiria, which is about a young American woman who attends an old and prestigious dance academy nestled in a forest in Europe, only to discover that the school is a front for a coven of murderous witches. Dario Argento, the film's director, said he based the story on something that happened to his grandmother when she was a girl. His grandmother, who would go on to become a concert pianist, had enrolled at a famous European music academy. Not long after she'd started starting taking classes there, she fled the place, claiming that the school's real purpose was to teach its students black magic. Argento said that there were a number of schools in Europe, particularly the Waldorf schools, that were rumored to be indoctrination centers for real-deal satanism. Rudolf Steiner, who founded the Waldorf schools, and was believed by some to be a Jew, is said to have built the first school in the Magic Triangle, where Germany, Switzerland, and Austria intersect.

If all this is true, and there really are schools that teach the black arts, what happens to the students post-graduation? Do they go to become the movers and shakers of society, using what they learned to gain positions of power and to corrupt and destroy Christian civilization, like modern-day Simon the sorcerers?

I got into a conversation with one of Australia's leading satanists some years ago, who came right out and told to me that humanism, which is an intrinsic part of every school curriculum nowadays, is in fact satanism. So satanism, whether it be outright satanism or in the vast majority of cases satanism in the guise of humanism, is embraced by the education systems of white countries all over the world.

It's not surprising, then, that satanic symbols can be found in the streets and institutions of our lands, and that many of our leaders are knowingly in league with satan.

DC Street Sorcery

I love Argento.

I just watched Four Flies on Grey Velvet last night.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

What is most amazing about these videos is that NASA has only recently discovered the hexagram at the North pole of Saturn and the Eye at the South pole. These phenomena were not known until only recently and yet they are occult symbols used in all the world's major religions; dating back to Sumeria, Egypt, etc.

The Black Cube symbolism (a three dimensional representation of the hexagon) was a new one to me and I found that very telling. (And an aside: Why does the FAA call the red recorder on planes, Black Boxes??? More symbolism?)

In a subsequent video you can see how the Muslims circle the black cube in a counter clock direction which perfectly mimics the rotation of the hexagon on Saturn's North Pole. Again, this was only recently discovered by NASA. Its all a bit eerie to me.

This only solidifies my belief that the "jews", a.k.a. Kenites are indeed the children of Lucifer and received their knowledge of Saturn from him. They polluted our people prior to Assyrian captivity and they have polluted our people again.

All of this is unsettling for me. I am pretty much a virgin when it comes to the occult. I need to know this stuff, but still I cannot believe that ANYONE, let alone White Israelites, would involve themselves in these awful practices.

We are so close to the end time and as our World is overcome with this evil I cannot help but pray to YHWH ALMIGHTY that HE come quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJust View Post
    What is most amazing about these videos is that NASA has only recently discovered the hexagram at the North pole of Saturn and the Eye at the South pole. These phenomena were not known until only recently and yet they are occult symbols used in all the world's major religions; dating back to Sumeria, Egypt, etc.

The Black Cube symbolism (a three dimensional representation of the hexagon) was a new one to me and I found that very telling. (And an aside: Why does the FAA call the red recorder on planes, Black Boxes??? More symbolism?)

In a subsequent video you can see how the Muslims circle the black cube in a counter clock direction which perfectly mimics the rotation of the hexagon on Saturn's North Pole. Again, this was only recently discovered by NASA. Its all a bit eerie to me.

This only solidifies my belief that the "jews", a.k.a. Kenites are indeed the children of Lucifer and received their knowledge of Saturn from him. They polluted our people prior to Assyrian captivity and they have polluted our people again.

All of this is unsettling for me. I am pretty much a virgin when it comes to the occult. I need to know this stuff, but still I cannot believe that ANYONE, let alone White Israelites, would involve themselves in these awful practices.

We are so close to the end time and as our World is overcome with this evil I cannot help but pray to YHWH ALMIGHTY that HE come quickly!

Moses' father in law was a Kenite...''The descendants of Moses’ father-in-law, the Kenite'' Judges 1:16 NIV

Judges 4:11:Now Heber the Kenite had left the other Kenites, the descendants of Hobab, Moses’ brother-in-law,[a] and pitched his tent by the great tree in Zaanannim near Kedesh.
    - NIV

AND in Judges 5:24 it states ''“Most blessed of women be Jael,
    the wife of Heber the Kenite,

most blessed of tent-dwelling women. '' - NIV

If the "jews", a.k.a. Kenites are indeed the children of Lucifer - - then we have a bit of a contradiction...

This has always been a topic that has fascinated me, I'd really like to read more regarding this.

If the "jews", a.k.a. Kenites are indeed the children of Lucifer - - then we have a bit of a contradiction...

How so? The Kenites also became scribes. The fact that the Kenites have always been with us is simply a fulfillment of Genesis prophecy.

Quote Originally Posted by FollowerofYAHWEH View Post
    This has always been a topic that has fascinated me, I'd really like to read more regarding this.
    Did you see the video link? It really explains it in detail; although the author has it wrong concerning The jew.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJust View Post

How so? The Kenites also became scribes. The fact that the Kenites have always been with us is simply a fulfillment of Genesis prophecy.
    Right--Are we to say Moses married serpent seed??????(Judges 1:16)
    If his father in law was a kenite....................

Israel was not allowed to mix with anyone,But Moses was allowed to marry serpent seed?????

I wouldn't say that Moses was allowed. He did (according to scripture) Just as Judah did and others of our race have in the past and are now.