Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Satanism - Occultism - A Poisoned World Series

Re: Satanism - Occultism - A Poisoned World Series

Jethro was a priest of Midian and only a "kenite" by geography, not race.

Moses also wasn't an 'Egyptian' according to the same chapter (Exodus 2).
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post

Interesting. Thank you.

Will you provide more detail?

Numbers 10:29:Now Moses said to Hobab son of Reuel the Midianite, Moses’ father-in-law, “We are setting out for the place about which the LORD said, ‘I will give it to you.’ Come with us and we will treat you well, for the LORD has promised good things to Israel.” - NIV

Moses's father in law was a resident of Midian in that passage..so if he was a Priest of Midian and resident of Midian how could he be a Kenite by geography?Why would he travel with Kenites?
    Why would he live in an area where Kenites lived?

Judges 4:11:Now Heber the Kenite had separated himself from the Kenites, even from the children of Hobab the brother-in-law of Moses, and had pitched his tent as far as the oak in Zaanannim, which is by Kedesh. - American Standard Version

Is Judges 4:11 speaking of a ''geographic'' address?

Judges 1:16:The descendants of Moses’ father-in-law, the Kenite, went up from the City of Palms[a] with the people of Judah to live among the inhabitants of the Desert of Judah in the Negev near Arad. - NIV
    Footnotes:Judges 1:16 That is, Jericho

In Judges 1:16 it looks as if the Kenites Journeyed with the Israelites...

The Kenites were noticed by Balaam - -Numbers 24:21-22: 21 Then he saw the Kenites and spoke his message:

“Your dwelling place is secure,
    your nest is set in a rock;
    22 yet you Kenites will be destroyed
    when Ashur takes you captive.” - NIV

They showed Kindness to Israel....Why would serpent seed show kindness to Israel?????????

1 Samuel 15:6:Then he said to the Kenites, “Go away, leave the Amalekites so that I do not destroy you along with them; for you showed kindness to all the Israelites when they came up out of Egypt.” So the Kenites moved away from the Amalekites.
    - NIV

Look what Judges says about a Kenite............

Judges 5:24:Blessed above women shall Jael be, The wife of Heber the Kenite; Blessed shall she be above women in the tent. - American Standard Version

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJust View Post
    Interesting. Thank you.

Will you provide more detail?
    Genesis 15:13; "Yahweh said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years."

Dr. Murray covered this in the first ten minutes of Friday's sermon (September 09, 2011):

[MP3]http://www.archive.org/download/9_9_2011/9_9_2011.mp3[/MP3]

[ mp3 / wmv ]
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Genesis 15:13; "Yahweh said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years."

Dr. Murray covered this in the first ten minutes of Friday's sermon (September 09, 2011):

[MP3]http://www.archive.org/download/9_9_2011/9_9_2011.mp3[/MP3]

[ mp3 / wmv ]

1 Chronicles 2:55:And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Suchathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hemath, the father of the house of Rechab. - KJV

RECHABITES

Jeremiah 35:18-19:18And Jeremiah said unto the house of the Rechabites, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Because ye have obeyed the commandment of Jonadab your father, and kept all his precepts, and done according unto all that he hath commanded you:

19Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Jonadab the son of Rechab shall not want a man to stand before me for ever. - KJV

Jehonadab son of Rekab will never fail to have a descendant to serve me.’” - NIV

The Rechabites did not drink wine and lived in tents.(Jeremiah 35:6-8)

The Kenites were around BEFORE Abraham (Genesis 15:18-21)

If the kenites were any relation to the rechabites then,they would still have lineage that would serve God or a lineage that would coninue (Jeremiah 35:19)

- It seemed the Kenites dwelt in cities (1 Samuel 30:29)(1 Samuel 30:26)

- Saul showed kindness to the Kenites (1 Samuel 15:6)

- ''Jehonadab the son of Rechab'' seemed to be a friend/supporter of ''Jehu'' (2 Kings 10:23-28)and ''Thus Jehu destroyed Baal out of Israel.'' (2 Kings 10:23-28)

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJust View Post
    Did you see the video link? It really explains it in detail; although the author has it wrong concerning The jew.
    No I haven't, but its funny there's another explanation to this considering real devil worship judaism isnt it?

Blog Entries

The Satanic Jewish control of the world

The Jewish hand behind Internet - Google, Facebook, Wikipedia, Yahoo!, MySpace, eBay...

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_d...p?q=1262024557

Jewish satanic spy operations.

http://www.surveillanceissues.com/

Titus 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Please Yahweh the Christ, return and save us from this satanic tyranny!

Yahweh bless brothers and sisters.

Romans 10:9
    If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

2 Corinthians 6:15
    What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

Romans 11:5
    Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Job 1:20
    So Job arose, shaved the hair of his head, and fell on the earth, and worshiped Yahweh.

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    There's a celebrated Italian horror movie of the '70s called Suspiria, which is about a young American woman who attends an old and prestigious dance academy nestled in a forest in Europe, only to discover that the school is a front for a coven of murderous witches. Dario Argento, the film's director, said he based the story on something that happened to his grandmother when she was a girl. His grandmother, who would go on to become a concert pianist, had enrolled at a famous European music academy. Not long after she'd started starting taking classes there, she fled the place, claiming that the school's real purpose was to teach its students black magic. Argento said that there were a number of schools in Europe, particularly the Waldorf schools, that were rumored to be indoctrination centers for real-deal satanism. Rudolf Steiner, who founded the Waldorf schools, and was believed by some to be a Jew, is said to have built the first school in the Magic Triangle, where Germany, Switzerland, and Austria intersect.

If all this is true, and there really are schools that teach the black arts, what happens to the students post-graduation? Do they go to become the movers and shakers of society, using what they learned to gain positions of power and to corrupt and destroy Christian civilization, like modern-day Simon the sorcerers?

I got into a conversation with one of Australia's leading satanists some years ago, who came right out and told to me that humanism, which is an intrinsic part of every school curriculum nowadays, is in fact satanism. So satanism, whether it be outright satanism or in the vast majority of cases satanism in the guise of humanism, is embraced by the education systems of white countries all over the world.

It's not surprising, then, that satanic symbols can be found in the streets and institutions of our lands, and that many of our leaders are knowingly in league with satan.

DC Street Sorcery

Dario Argento Dreams Up Your Nightmares
    By Markus Lust May 8 2014

Even among his most loyal of fans, there are two common misconceptions about Dario Argento—the director of films such as Tenebrae and Suspiria—and his work. The first is that certain people tend to think he’s postmodern and ironic, while others regard him as a horror director. The problem is that together, both notions add up to a picture that’s pretty much as rotten as the maggot-infested corpses in his movies.

In actuality, he means everything he writes and directs—and everything he writes and directs transcends the horror genre.

I met Dario Argento in Vienna recently, at a screening of his latest picture, Dracula 3D [2012]. We talked about hot monsters, giant TV sets, and the death of film criticism. He’s the nicest man you'll ever meet, right after your grandpa.

http://www.vice.com/read/interview-dario-argento