Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastor Eli James & anglo-saxonisrael.com

Pastor James rebuked by Pastor Wickstrom

There was some discussion on this "schism" earlier but I can't find the thread right now. Here are the words of Pastor Wickstrom from two of his Yahweh's Truth broadcasts:

10-22-2009 [Episode 21]
    Starts at 80:07 mark:

[MP3]http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-58022/TS-283558.mp3[/MP3]

Pastor Eli James ...?

Well, Pastor Eli James comes up a little short. He doesn't believe and think that Yahweh was born in a flesh body, he thinks it was the son of Yahweh. He's still got a few kinks in his armor. And by the way, he hasn't taught this message for twenty-five years like he says. He wasn't around twenty-five years ago ... I knew everyone that was around twenty-five years ago, most of them are dead. But everyone wants to add a bunch of years on what they said they were teaching and stuff like that.

Eli James, he's come a long way in his time and what he's got to do is he's got to understand and think for himself instead of let other people push him into certain situations where he gets himself in trouble. Yahweh is Yahweh--Yahweh was born in a flesh body from a virgin. His name is the same yesterday, today, and forever. His name ain't Christ, His name isn't Jesus, His name isn't God, and He isn't Yashua; that's a pronoun. His name is Yahweh, that's a noun. He didn't say call upon my names, plural; He said call upon my Name, which is singular.

Now some people say that I'm a hard man, that I don't bend. Well, I'll tell you what, if you think I'm hard, that I don't bend what do you think Yahweh is? Remember when Yahweh said to Moses, when the people were complaining all the time, 'Step aside Moses, I'm gonna kill 'em all.' There were two-and-a-half million of Jacob Israel out there in the wilderness. He said: 'I'm tired of hearing them complain about everything.' Now think about it. Yahweh was Yahweh in the flesh, he made the earth and everything therein. He's the same yesterday, today and forever. You think his name isn't the same yesterday and today and forever? Hello out there, goodness gracious!
    12/15/2009 [Episode 43]
    Starts at 23:57 mark:

[MP3]http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-58022/TS-302983.mp3[/MP3]

You know there's a guy running around out here on the radio, he's trying to teach Identity, says he's been teaching Identity for twenty-five years, and that isn't true.

He said: 'The Book of Revelations has been fulfilled.' Oh really, it's been fulfilled, has it? Oh my gosh, how? If the book of Revelations (has) been fulfilled, where's Yahweh? And where's the end of the daughter of Babylon system, I mean we're still in it here, you still got the Federal Reserve script in your pocket, you still got the central banks and everything else and the communist in the White House. How can the book of Revelations be fulfilled? Where’s Yahweh’s kingdom? Someone tell me, because I want to go there and knock on the door and see if I can get in. In order for the book of Revelations to be fulfilled, all evil, and the Jews, the prophecy of Obadiah has to be fulfilled, that all of Edom-Esau, modern Jewry, will be destroyed, all the evil will be cast down, every city will be on fire and burn. Show me where that’s happening in the United States of America.

You know, and all those not of us, the mamzer mongrels, the black savages, or whoever they are, that are not White, of European blood, they’ll be gone. So where is this, how is this fulfilled? You know, Yahweh in the flesh and spirit of His laws reigns supreme in His kingdom. Where is all of this if the book of Revelations as spoken by John the Divine has already been fulfilled and taken place?

Who’s teaching this rubbish out here? Who’s misleading Yahweh’s people? Well cursed be they, cursed be they who do this in the name of Yahweh! And he’s right on TalkShoe, saying that he’s been teaching this Identity truth for twenty-five years and he’s been perfect in everything he’s been teaching and no man has yet rebuked him. Well, Eli James, you’re in for a big surprise because you just got rebuked tonight.

The book of Revelations is NOT fulfilled.

Re: Pastor James rebuked by Pastor Wickstrom

That's pretty hardcore.

Pastor Bill

I also believe that the book of Revelations is yet to be fulfilled and that Christ will reign on earth with those of the first ressurrection for 1,000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Bill View Post
    I also believe that the book of Revelations is yet to be fulfilled and that Christ will reign on earth with those of the first ressurrection for 1,000 years.
    1,000 years?

Why 1,000??

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by malachi83 View Post
    1,000 years?

Why 1,000??
    Because that is what Revelations 20:4-6 clearly tells us.

Wasn't Pastor James involved when Wickstrom was having "wife troubles?"

Not to detract from the subject, but that might be part of Wickstrom's rebuke.

Well since Eli James is telling people that Revelations has been fulfilled then he is promoting a false doctrine. That doctrine is called Preterism, and he should belong to the Christian Separatist Church Society. But I don't think Pastor Herrell and them would accept him...

Is it confirmed that Pastor James is a preterist?

Does anybody have audio links perhaps?

No, Eli is not a preterist. He's an historicist.

There sure is a lot of verbal warfare in CI these days.