Page 47 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3745464748 LastLast

Thread: Eli James (Joe November) & anglo-saxonisrael.com

Re: "Pastor" Eli James [-sic] & anglo-saxonisrael.com

Obadiah 1:18 on Joe November (aka: Eli James)

Quote Originally Posted by K-2 View Post
    Obadiah 1:18 on Joe November (aka: Eli James)

@ 3:40 - Want to know how to spot a false prophet? They say "the Bible really means."

Now who the hell is this lying jew and why is it speaking for our Christian Identity exactly?

another_fake_wannabe.jpg

The Sermon on the Mount begins with:

"Seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him: And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying"

...and ends with:

"And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes."

Next they'll say they "follow the Law" when this fake bastard isn't dead yet per our God's Law, haha. Another lie among a million assaulting the Saxon Bible and our deceived people support and suffer it - better hope I never meet this Herbert fake, some of us actually obey scripture and are looking for God to bless us by removing the false prophet from our race.

Now who the hell is this lying jew and why is it speaking for our Christian Identity exactly?
    Another Joe November insertion teaching the Bible is in error and to trust the Jewish Almanac ("jews are Abraham's seed Esau") instead. Add this unknown in with William Finck, David James and Steve Anderson = all imposters that never served a single day in AN yet presume to speak for and attack its originators. Nobody here has ever heard of this clown, just another parasite making it harder for those ordained by Swift with the authority to speak for our own creation.

Keep documenting these obvious lies - that way every bastard whigger hated of Yahweh is fully-assured of their destruction in knowing better and willfully choosing instead to be deceived.

I'd challenge anybody to prove one thing from Euro Fake Radio that doesn't blatantly contradict scripture.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I've never heard of this guy Herbert but am willing to wager he makes more money than me, lol. It's all good tho - he is obviously a "brother" it says so right in his false name! Takes me right off my defenses and everything. ;)

Great work, K-2 - every Bible and painting on earth proves the opposite but what else is new?
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    I'd challenge anybody to prove one thing from Euro Fake Radio that doesn't blatantly contradict scripture.
    Next livestream perhaps?

Next livestream perhaps?
    Propagation of the lie is most important to those fakes - never a defense of the undefendable.

Proof of this is our still-unanswered challenge from 2017 on how unmarried men can preach when both Testaments forbid it:

https://covenantpeoplesministry.org/...meless-Bishops

...but yeah! Anytime, anywhere or anyplace. Truth has nothing to hide.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Fair enough. Nobody followed Yahweh's Law when he predicted "the world would end in 2012" so it's unlikely any will on this.

Fair enough. Nobody followed Yahweh's Law when he predicted "the world would end in 2012" so it's unlikely any will on this.
    Don't lose hope, brother. With God all things are possible. You never know.

As an educator, try to envision the false doctrine they're trying to push with such an obvious lie - it wouldn't matter if it was a private party OR the masses if the entire Bible is only for one race would it?

That alone is an admission of their belief in universalism. "Out of the mouth proceeds what's in the heart."

Yes, the Sermon on the Mount was something other than a sermon delivered upon a mountain by Christ.

Takes a genius to see, I guess. Rep +1.