Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Miscegenation: A Biblical Perspective

Miscegenation: A Biblical Perspective

by ss snake stomper (Posted Tue, 16 Feb 2010 07:20:57 +0000)
    Eelco wrote:Two examples: Germans bombed Rotterdam (= whites killing whites) and to show you that I am objective: The allied forces bombed Dresden (= whites killing whites). Both were war crimes. Many other examples can be given.
    DRESDEN MARCH 2006

February 13 & 14 1945

Remember Our Brothers And Sisters Who Died In Dresden, 140,000 to 300,000
    German Men Women And Children Who Had Fled To Save Their Families From The
    War, Perished In A Firestorm!

War Crimes Committed Against German Civilians, There Were No Military
    Targets In Dresden, And They Were Trying To Kill As Many Civilians As They
    Could! It Was Stalin's Decision And The Americans & British Didn't Have The
    Guts To Stand Up To The Zionist & Communist!

Remember Them!

More...
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Mixing of races

by White SA (Posted Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:36:33 +0000)
    jafl wrote:If Anglo-Israelism means that only light-skinned people can be an Israelite and according to Anglo-Israelism theologians mixing of races is Biblically forbidden...

GENESIS 5:2
    Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
    Mm... not likely! Males and Females being called "ADAM"?
    So Adam is clearly not just a name. There must be a deeper meaning to that word, so letís go to the Hebrew.

ADAM
    Strong's Number: 0120 Original Word ~d from (0119)
    1. man, mankind a. man, human being b. Adam, first man
    Definition
    1. to be red, red a. (Pual) 1. to be rubbed red 2. dyed red 3. reddened 4 to cause to show red 5. to glare 6. to emit (show) redness (Hithpael) 7. to redden 8. to grow red 9. to look red

Ok, so 'Adam' is a descriptive word for a people that can be "rubbed red", "Look red" to be "ruddy".
    Simple! Out of the three species of people I mentioned above only the Caucasian (white) people fit this description, not so?
    So I can conclude that when Adam is mentioned, God is referring to a Caucasian/white person.

GENESIS 2:7
    And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The word "formed" means to mould, so God moulded a fleshly body for Adam and Eve out of the
    "ground".
    Very interesting to find is that "ground" comes from the same word as "Adam", so we can confirm that Adamís coat of skin was white as were the ď trees (nations) that were good for food and pleasant to the sight as He called them Adam (ruddy)". GENESIS 5:2
    Letís not stop there and look at the following passage.

GENESIS 1:27
    So God created man in his own image...

OK, so how many images does God have? I know He is a spirit being but His son Jesus Christ came to earth as a man, so that must be His image. When looking up "man" the concordance takes me straight to the exact same definition for "Adam".
    "Man" is also red and ruddy and therefore man is also referring to a white person when mentioned in the Bible. Just for interest sake letís also look up image.

Strong's Number: 06754
    from an unused root meaning to shade

"Shade" is a word used to describe colour.
    So paraphrased Godís shade (image) is white/ruddy (man).

That makes sense as we know "hue" is also colour. Used as an example: "The sky is a lovely hue of orange this evening".
    Hue drop the "e" gives us "hu".
    Hu (colour) + Man (white) gives us HUMAN = WHITE PERSON.
    So you cannot say a black man or a Chinese human, as that would be an oxymoron.

So when concluding His creation, it seems that the God of the Bible only created Caucasian people in Eden and ended it there.

GENESIS 2:3
    And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

I warned you this thread would be controversial...

Donít think that is all the evidence the Bible gives us. Keep reading...

Letís go back to Eden. I feel there is some wrong teaching I need to point out.
    To recap Eden: Adam and Eve lay with a people that God commanded them not to.
    Many that know this and know that they were Adam (white) believe their son Cain to be an offspring from this Satan seed which would make him a bastard.
    This is simply not true! Look at what Eve said when she bore Cain.

GENESIS 4:1
    And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

So Cain was clearly white, and a gift from the Lord and not Satan, but later he also broke the first law with his offering. See CAIN AND ABEL.
    Letís go again to the parable of the wheat and the tares and see if we can find a description there.

MATTHEW 13:37 - 38
    He answered and said unto them, "He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;
    The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one...

We know the seed of God is man, therefore white, so letís look up "tares" in the Hebrew as they are the seed of the wicked one (Satan).

TARES
    Strong's Number: 2215
    Definition
    1. a kind of darnel, resembling wheat except the grains are black.

Oh my, another description. So these tares of the wicked one look like Godís seed but only "Black". It seems we have found one of the other species of people if not both.
    Could it really be so simple? Personally I need more evidence, so let's look further.

Please do not let the churches deceive you and tell you this is ONLY spiritual seed. The Bible and parables are a TWO EDGED SWORD, meaning a double meaning.

KJV JOB 11:6
    And that he would shew thee the secrets of wisdom, that they are double to that which is!

NIV JOB 11:6
    And disclose to you the secrets of wisdom, for true wisdom has two sides.

Remember we sin physically, not spiritually. But our physical sin affects us spiritually. In fact, if you do not attend church your mind will automatically go to the physical meaning, as it is the most obvious one.
    We have used a New Testament parable to back up the Old Testament story of Eden.

MATTHEW 13:52
    Then said he unto them, "Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure (Bible) things new (new testament) and old (old Testament).

I know many people will still not see this although it is clearly and very simply explained , but no matter, as Jesus did warn us just before He told us this parable. See:

MATTHEW 13:14 - 16
    And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, 'By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: for this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.'"

Let us carry on and look at Jude.

JUDE 1:7 - 8
    Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Letís go to the Greek for the word "strange":

STRANGE
    Strong's Number: 2087
    Adjective
    Definition
    1. the other, another, other a. to number
    1. to number as opposed to some former person or thing
    2. the other of two
    1. another, i.e. one not of the same nature, form, class, kind, different

So "strange' is opposite of/other than/opposed to what former thing?
    Opposed to God's seed.
    So strange FLESH is flesh other than God's created flesh.
    Letís also look at the word "defile" which will elaborate on these sins further.

DEFILE
    Strong's Number: 3392
    Verb
    Definition
    1. to dye with another colour, to stain
    2. to defile, pollute, sully, contaminate, soil a. to defile with sins

So to 'defile' is to dye with another colour, to stain and pollute.
    How do we do this ?
    Let's look at the next entry in the Hebrew as it comes from the same word as defile.

MIASMA
    Definition
    1. that which defiles, defilement
    2. metaph: vices the foulness of which contaminates one in his intercourse with the ungodly mass of mankind

So we dye ourselves and contaminate ourselves through a sexual act once again with the seed of the enemy which will cause us to suffer eternal fire. JUDE 1:7.
    Do you see that these people also commit the sin unto death as did our first parents Adam and Eve? We will not see them in the day of resurrection as God said that they will surely die, and so they will.

So this is the same reason that ONLY Noah was spared at the flood, because he adhered to the first commandment.

GENESIS6:9
    Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

This is what angered God so much that He wanted to destroy all He had created except for Noah and his family. They all broke the first law and partook of the tree of knowledge.

One last scripture for now to back this up:

DEUTERONOMY23:2
    A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

So a bastard is not allowed in the congregation of the Lord until his tenth generation. how long is this? let's read further.

DEUTERONOMY 23:3
    Even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever.

And just for those that do not know what a bastard is, let's go to the Hebrew.

BASTARD
    Strong's Number: 04464
    Definition:
    1. illegitimate child
    2. bastard
    3. mixed population (fig.)
    4. born of a Jewish father and a heathen mother or visa versa

So a bastard is someone of mixed heritage but not mixed Adam/man seed as we know that was allowed in Eden. "You may eat from all the trees but not of the tree of knowledge." A bastard is a mix of God's/Eve's seed and Satan's seed (the tree of knowledge) and the Lord will not accept them in His congregation, ever!
    Once again, this is what the apostate church has been pushing us to do; to bring in the uninvited to His sanctuary and offer an offering unacceptable to the Lord. (This I will also elaborate on in a later thread.)

We all know the story of Sodom and Gomorrah and we all know they were sexually immoral in many ways. By scratching a little deeper, we see exactly what they did that caused God to destroy them all.

JUDE 1:7
    Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

They committed the same sin as Adam and Eve!
    Please note this is in the New Testament, which is very important as many believe that the Israelites where not allowed to mix with other nations in the Old Testament and when Jesus came to open the invitation to the Gentiles that was abolished.
    That teaching is part of the apostate church and is false. Jesus came only to redeem His other "man/Adam"-creation and not the seed of Satan.

I know it sounds harsh, but it is the Truth. Why did the apostles not come to Africa and spread the word? At the time they were in Ethiopia the people were ruddy.
    Why did the Africans and Orientals have to wait for the white man to arrive and colonise, then translate the Holy Writ into their languages before they heard the gospel? Is it perhaps because it was not meant for them?

More...
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Solomon's Strange Wives | Jesus said there was none wiser than King Solomon! Still, Pastor Visser provides warnings against miscegenation and mixing from the Holy Bible and explains how even Solomon angered Yahweh by taking women from other races and serving their idiotic gods. Scriptures from Proverbs 5 and Ezra-Nehemiah further support the claim that Yahweh desires ďkind after kind.Ē
    http://covenantpeoplesministry.org/a...es_reissue.mp3
    Last edited by Pastor Visser; 02-21-2010 at 11:53 PM.
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

The Top Ten Reasons Why God Is Against Race-Mixing

When I began to become more aware of the jewish question, one of the things that helped me realize that the jews aren't and never have been Israel...

More...
    (2008-2010) - Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Miscegenation A Biblical Perspective

Miscegenation A Biblical Perspective

- Music by Break the Sword

More...

Meet Dave the "Christian" race-mixer

Like faggots, race-mixers love pushing their bastards on CI pastors. Consider Dave: Image:...

More...

Re: Meet Dave the "Christian" race-mixer

Dang ... I wanted to see the pic but my Malwarebytes anti-malware program wouldn't let me open the link.

Re: Miscegenation: A Biblical Perspective

Hello, i've been referred here from VNNForum. I am a Christian living in the UK (specifically, my ancestry dates back purely in Cornwall), and I have no agenda except to understand the Bible. When I found that some people were interpreting the Bible as to include racism, to say that immigration is wrong, to say that miscegeneation is evil and a host of other points, such as non-whites 'have no souls,' 'one drop of non-white blood takes away your salvation,' etc, I was immensely curious to find out a) whether said beliefs were true and b) if not, how Biblically substantiated they are.

Therefore, my two main points are as follows:

Firstly, how can you say that non-whites 'have no souls,' or that race mixing is a deadly sin, when Moses himself, author of the first five books of the Bible and giver of the ten commandments, married an Ethiopian, and God sanctioned this marriage? I quote from Numbers 12:1, giving the original Greek from the Septugiant (a text which the New Testament authors and the early Church Fathers both quoted from and endorsed as accurate):

"καὶ ἐλάλησεν Μαριαμ καὶ Ααρων κατὰ Μωυσῆ ἕνεκεν τῆς γυναικὸς τῆς Αἰθιοπίσσης ἣν ἔλαβεν Μωυσῆς ὅτι γυναῖκα Αἰθιόπισσαν ἔλαβεν." (And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.)

Jeremiah 13:23 confirms the Ethiopians identity, asking rhetorically: εἰ ἀλλάξεται Αἰθίοψ τὸ δέρμα αὐτοῦ καὶ πάρδαλις τὰ ποικίλματα αὐτῆς καὶ ὑμεῖς δυνήσεσθε εὖ ποιῆσαι μεμαθηκότες τὰ κακά (Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? [then] may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.)

Strong's lexicon defines this word, Αἰθίοψ, or Ethiopian as: "a blackamoor." The definition of blackamoor is, "black: a person with dark skin." There are also innumerable quotes from ancient Greek writers, before and after the writing of the LXX who use this word, Ethiopian, or Αἰθίοψ, exclusively to describe a black-skinned, wooly haired, flat nosed race. See: http://www.white-history.com/greece_negroes.htm. There is no other instance where it is ever used. It also has nothing to do with geography, otherwise the word used would be Χους, or Cu****e. The word Ethiopian is formed out of aithomai (to burn) and ops (the face). It was invented by the Greeks purely to describe black-skinned people, and for no other reason; that is its precise meaning.

Ergo, with the prophet of God marrying an Ethiopian, how can you condemn race mixing?

Secondly, how can you adhere to this 'one drop rule,' or 'cursed even unto the tenth generation' if you have a non-white ancestor belief when practically everyone on earth has a non-white ancestor? Just one non-white in, say, England around 1066 would have millions of descendants today.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_demography

It states here: "England, which had around 1 million people in 1086." And nowadays there are 50 million English people. Practically every one of those original 1 million would be connected to the 50 million in England today. If even one of those in the original million had a single non-white ancestor, they'd have millions of descendants today. It's entirely feasable - the Jews who came with William the Conqueror, for example. Only one person had to pass the colour line in those early days and that would be it.

Example: one Jew passes the colour line, 1080, has three surviving children. (Note most families had tens of children back then, but we'll use three, and just one person for this example). Those three have three of their own - nine now with a non-white ancestor. Nine with three children of their own, twenty seven. Twenty seven with three children of their own, eighty-one. 243. 729. 2187. 6561. 19,683. 59,049. 177,147. 531,441. 1,594,323 - one and a half million with a non-white ancestor within only ten generations, which would only be around 1300 AD. The above is a hypothetical and entirely reasonable example.

Note also: Excluding famine, war, infertility, chastity, etc, the population of male and female breed into each other, meaning three children is just one extra person per generation - ergo, the people of 1080 England having three kids each doesn't mean you go from 1 million in 1080 to 3 million in 1200 and eventually to hundreds of billions in 2009 - it means that, say, the 300,000 fertile young people have 3 kids each for a net increase of 100,000 and you go from about 1 million to 1.1 million. The single non-white would still have his genealogical lineage in millions of families today.

Given this demographic fact of the implausibility of a single person from even the most isolated region not having a non-white ancestor, how can you adhere to such a standard, which would deny 99.99% of even white people heaven, never mind the 92% of the earth's population at present considered soulless?

Where is the Biblical evidence for racism?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SaxonJackson View Post
    Dang ... I wanted to see the pic but my Malwarebytes anti-malware program wouldn't let me open the link.
    Here's Dave:

Like faggots, race-mixers love pushing their bastards on CI pastors.

Consider Dave:

Interesting is his sentiment being similar to Lindstedt's:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave

To: davedanikinsella@hotmail.com
    Subject: RE: Racism
    Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:57:12 -1700

Dave,

I noticed you keep pushing your own belief as opposed to the Word of Yahweh.

As I said, if you have legit concerns or questions – post them.

I’ll not waste time with your type of intolerance.

In peace,

PV

And who do you suppose is the pure race? Which race is not mingled with "impure blood". I have three children you would never guess were of various cultures.

Which of Noah's son's were of the pure race? Of which son are you? Can you prove that you have no blood but white European?

If God said no bastard shall enter the congregation to whom was he speaking? Ignorant, backwoods Americans or dark brown Isrealites from the Middle East?

You are preaching a Gospel of Demons, and how can you send me your peace? A false prophet has no peace, only a certain expectation of fiery judgement. You must repent of your wickedness.

God Bless You!
    Check Out www.Anabaptists.org

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 12:57:12 -0400

Dave,

Yahweh is not mocked - “A Bastard shall not enter the congregation of Yahweh…”

Feel free to post your concerns at our forums:

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/

Be prepared to have your hat handed to you.

In peace,

PV

From: Dave & Daniela Kinsella [mailto:davedanikinsella@hotmail.com]
    Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 10:01 AM
    To: cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com

God is not a racist. And that is not an honest answer. If you knew your Bible you would know that God created one race: the Adamic race. One blood.

I am the proud father of a mixed family. My wife is Brazilian, I am Irish. My children have African, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and now Irish blood running in their veins. What ignorance you preach! You warn against false teachers, but you yourself preach heresy.

You should listen to Carter Conlon's excellent message "When Liars Stand Before God's Throne". He deals with racists in that message. You'll find it on SermonIndex.net. Don't be fooled. If you say you love God, but you hate your brother, then you are a liar and the truth in not in you.

God does not look on the outside like man does. Remember Samuel and little David?
    God Bless You!

Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 19:20:02 -0400

Dave,

God is racist – He created the races, lol.

In peace,

PV

From: Dave & Daniela Kinsella [mailto:davedanikinsella@hotmail.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 3:57 PM
    To: cpm@covenantpeoplesministry.com
    Subject: Racism

I'm sorry, but am I correct in my suspicions that your church is racist?

I'm confused. Are you Christians or are you Nazi white Supremists? I also get the impression that you guys are snake handlers. And i was a biut surprised to see one post saying how disgusted he was at racial mixing and then showing a picture of a model in immodest clothing. His avatar had a picture of a baby smoking. Is this what it means to follow the teachings of Christ?

Dave Kinsella
    God Bless You!
    Perhaps he'll grow a pair - if not, e-mail this intolerant dolt.

Have fun,

http://cpm.freehostia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=763

Thanks for posting the whole story. The "more..." link drives me nuts. I have a really, really good malware program that does a great job of protecting my system. Unfortunately, it keeps telling me not to open the "more..." links.

Anyway, I have a family member (niece) who married outside of our/her race then decided to move to the area around Schell City, MO where she could be closer to the Church of Israel. I warned the pastor before she moved there that her husband was a dark-skinned Portuguese male. Her children, of course, have taken on the dark features of that region. My niece is convinced that her husband and children are white. NOT SO! We used to be pretty close but I have disowned her. I have a nephew (her half brother) who married a Mexican female. We used to be close as well. NO LONGER!

The woman and children in the above picture are clearly non-white and it's quite possible that the man has something lurking around in his background as well.