Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Christian Identity BIBLE Thread

Re: WHAT BIBLE DO YOU USE ?

The Apostolic Bible is also keyed to the Strong's Numbering system. May I quote their introduction:

"The Apostolic Bible is the first numerically coded Greek Old Testament, and it allows the student of the Word to study both Testaments in the same language,
    and to follow the association of a word from either the New Testament to the Old Testament, or vice versa.

The Apostolic Bible trilinear format has the AB-Strong numbers on the top line, the Greek text on the middle line, and the English translation on the bottom line.
    The Apostolic Bible text is separated into books, chapters, section headings, verses, and footnotes."

FREE DOWNLOAD OF THE APOSTOLIC BIBLE POLYGLOT

http://www.apostolicbible.com/

Crossman

Re: WHAT BIBLE DO YOU USE ?

Quote Originally Posted by Crossman View Post
    The Apostolic Bible is also keyed to the Strong's Numbering system. May I quote their introduction:

"The Apostolic Bible is the first numerically coded Greek Old Testament, and it allows the student of the Word to study both Testaments in the same language,
    and to follow the association of a word from either the New Testament to the Old Testament, or vice versa.

The Apostolic Bible trilinear format has the AB-Strong numbers on the top line, the Greek text on the middle line, and the English translation on the bottom line.
    The Apostolic Bible text is separated into books, chapters, section headings, verses, and footnotes."

FREE DOWNLOAD OF THE APOSTOLIC BIBLE POLYGLOT

http://www.apostolicbible.com/

Crossman
    Thanks for posting this suggestion because I ordered a Polyglot hardback last night.

I'm excited to read this version.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)