Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Christian Identity BIBLE Thread

Re: Which Bible(Bibles) are reliable?

I think the King James Version is one of those Bibles everyone is familiar with,so it is probably a good one.

I would think the Douay is a good Bible.

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

Re: Which Bible(Bibles) are reliable?

I think that by comparing several different texts along with the proper use of a concordance, and plenty of prayer of course, provides the reader with truth.
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

Re: Favorite book of the Bible??

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Obadiah, hands down.
    I agree. Nothing is sweeter than hearing about the downfall of Yah's enemy.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

REVELATION

Obadiah 1:18

Psalms.

I've got more comfort and encouragement out of that book than any other in the Bible. Although the others are pretty darn good too.

I think it is difficult to choose Just one book - - Obadiah is a good book,So is Revelation.
    Psalms and Proverbs can bring comfort and knowledge.
    But the books of Matthew,Mark,Luke and John,well in those books we can read about the ministry of Jesus on earth,the teachings of Jesus.The history of Jesus teaching with the apostles on earth.
    Genesis starts ''In the beginning'' - there we can read the origin of creation,the flood,the Patriarchs,the tribes,all the way to Deuteronomy,with the laws,promises,covenants and ordinances.
    For me,I guess I'm going to have to go with the Gospels of Matthew,Mark,Luke and John...

I've always enjoyed the minor prophet Amos.

This is a powerful & telling verse-

Amo 3:2 You (Israel) only have I chosen of all the families of the earth; therefore I will punish you for all your sins.
    Amo 3:3 Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

I thoroughly enjoy reading the entire Scripture. But, like Malachi83, I really enjoy the words of Yahshua Christ. Understanding the truth brings EVERY WORD into a new light. Also, Revelation is immense in its proportions, and reading it should not be taken lightly I think. Nor should any one of the books that teach truth, even the relevance of most of the Apocrypha, should be taken to heart with earnest prayer.

Yah's blessing be upon those He sees righteous.
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

NASB: Corrupt, Period

Please note this thread is automatically generated whenever new uploads become available on talkshoe.com - we invite you to discuss this sermon here. All threads with zero replies after thirty days will be merged in The TalkShoe Consolidated Thread. -admin

NASB: Corrupt, Period - A compact 29 minute sermon in which Pastor Visser proves that the New American Standard edition of the Bible is downright corrupted. We compare several verses in both the Authorized King James Version and the NASB that make Jesus out to be a liar and show several methods of determining whether or not your Bible is 'complete' and unedited. Share this.

More...