Thread: How do you know if you are an Israelite?(Pure) generations?

How do you know if you are an Israelite?(Pure) generations?

How do you know if you are an Israelite?(Pure)

By that I mean,no mixing in your generations?

Israelites are white,but what is to say of their past generations?

Are some modern day Christian Israelites, part mongrel?

Even though they can ''Show blood in the face''?

Deuteronomy 23:8 says ''The third generation of children born to them may enter the assembly of the LORD. - NIV

But Deuteronomy 23:2 says ''A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD. - KJV

So,some Israelites can come in,in the ''third generation'' - so what of verse 2?

Is modern Israel,pure Israel or is some ''mixed'' in their generations?(but can come in,during the third generation?)

Does it matter,if you are Israel,yet generations in past,have a mixed history?

Can any modern day Christian Israelite say they are of pure blood and not have any miscegenation in their past history?

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

Re: How do you know if you are an Israelite?(Pure) generations?

Deuteronomy 23:7;8 "You shall not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother [Esau's descendant]. You shall not abhor an Egyptian, because you were a stranger and temporary resident in his land. Their children may enter into the congregation of the Lord in their third generation."

I think that is speaking to the Egyptians? It wouldn't be the Egyptians that are in the land there now i wouldn't think. Much like Israel is FAR different from the nation/state, I'm sure the Egyptians are somewhere else today. But, its also interesting that we are told to "not ABHOR an Edomite" even though Yahweh blantantly tells us that He HATED Esau. I'm still studying into the matter, but it would seem that the hate mentioned is beyond our comprehension. And perhaps that hate is reserved for the vengeance of Yahweh. We are to be His representatives upon this plane of existence, without us, there would be anarchy and chaos, no one would accept our God on their own.
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."

Obadiah 1:18

I'm in the process of finishing a rather lengthy article that answers that very question, Malachi. Look for it in the New Testament sub-forum in a few hours time. The answer may surprise some people and stir up a bit of controversy. We shall have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by israelsson View Post
    Deuteronomy 23:7;8 "You shall not abhor an Edomite, for he is your brother [Esau's descendant]. You shall not abhor an Egyptian, because you were a stranger and temporary resident in his land. Their children may enter into the congregation of the Lord in their third generation."

I think that is speaking to the Egyptians? It wouldn't be the Egyptians that are in the land there now i wouldn't think. Much like Israel is FAR different from the nation/state, I'm sure the Egyptians are somewhere else today. But, its also interesting that we are told to "not ABHOR an Edomite" even though Yahweh blantantly tells us that He HATED Esau. I'm still studying into the matter, but it would seem that the hate mentioned is beyond our comprehension. And perhaps that hate is reserved for the vengeance of Yahweh. We are to be His representatives upon this plane of existence, without us, there would be anarchy and chaos, no one would accept our God on their own.
    I wast told that it should not have read ''Edomite''(Deuteronomy 23:7) - ''it should not say Edomite, but Syrian (as in Laban, and Rebecca).

Edomites are enemies,of Israel and therefore it would be a contradiction and scripture cannot contradict itself!

Obadiah 1:18

Quote Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
    Excellent article Obadiah!
    Christian Identity does make more sense than Judeo-Christianity,and answers questions regarding the Bible.

''My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.'' - John 10:27