Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Letter From Serial Killer Susan Atkins to Pastor Visser

Re: Letter From Serial Killer Susan Atkins to Pastor Visser

Okay, I finally read the whole letter from Susan Atkins.

The one thing that stands out to me is how Susan remained unrepentant until the day she died. She somehow used the examples of Saul and Moses to justify her murdering actress Sharon Tate? That's like comparing apples and oranges. I also don't agree with Visser's interpretation of 1 John 3:15 meaning that no murderer will ever see the Kingdom (this is Yahweh's call).

In all an interesting exchange between light and dark.

My Life After Manson

Forty-five years ago, Patricia Krenwinkel killed for Charles Manson. Now she provides an emotional account of her life from prison.

http://www.nytimes.com/video/opinion...EO-ROS-0920-NA
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    My Life After Manson

Forty-five years ago, Patricia Krenwinkel killed for Charles Manson. Now she provides an emotional account of her life from prison.

http://www.nytimes.com/video/opinion...EO-ROS-0920-NA
    Very sad. What a wasted life.

Quote Originally Posted by John Roberts View Post
    Okay, I finally read the whole letter from Susan Atkins.

The one thing that stands out to me is how Susan remained unrepentant until the day she died. She somehow used the examples of Saul and Moses to justify her murdering actress Sharon Tate? That's like comparing apples and oranges. I also don't agree with Visser's interpretation of 1 John 3:15 meaning that no murderer will ever see the Kingdom (this is Yahweh's call).

In all an interesting exchange between light and dark.
    If any do not know yet John Roberts died Monday at about 10am while in the hands of a hospus teck. A remembrance party is set for wed 3:30pm the 15th at a friends house near by. rocky

Mic 6:8

Seems Charlie will be joining the good jews club soon:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...103-story.html

One can hope.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archivist View Post
    Suffer No Witch To Live! ( aka: "The Susan Atkins Sermon" ) [2005] deals with the unsavory topic of witches and their influence in today's society. Pastor Visser gives several Biblical examples of witches or sorceresses and then proceeds to contrast man's dealings with the serial killer Charles Manson to the eternal commandments of God. Copies of this cheerful sermon were mailed to "the Manson family" and serial killer Susan Atkins replied ( scans of her letter are featured in this video and further viewable at the CPM website ).

coven 18 | 2012
    After five years this video finally hit 666 views on YouTube:

The irony.