Thread: Rare Earthquake Rattles "Israel"

Rare Earthquake Rattles "Israel"

Hmmmm.......Markets down all over the world, Israeli stock market down big, riots everywhere, Black Monday looming for the USA, and now Israel has a rare earthquake. Maybe all the evil jooz have caused is starting to catch up with them!

Rare Earthquake Rattles Israel - Myweathertech.com | Myweathertech.com

Rare Earthquake Rattles Israel

A relatively rare, moderate earthquake struck near the coast of Israel and the Gaza Strip on Sunday, according to the Geophysical Institute of Israel (GII).

The 4.2 magnitude undersea tremor occurred at 10:52:25 AM local time and was recorded at a depth of 30km. The epicentre was located 71 km (44 miles) NW of Tel Aviv-Yafo, 80 km (49 miles) WSW of Haifa, 103 km (64 miles) WNW of Nablus, West Bank, and 125 km (77 miles) NW of Jerusalem.

The United States Geological Survey (USGS), meanwhile, said Sunday’s earthquake measured 4.1 magnitude and was measured at a shallow depth of 10km.

There have been around 25 quakes recorded in the region in the last 6 months, the majority of which have ranged between 2-4 on the Richter Scale. A 6.1 magnitude quake struck in the eastern Mediterranean, southwest of Cyprus, on April 1st last and was felt in coastal regions of Israel.

A number of fault lines divide the Middle-east. Israel is also located in a very unstable geological zone, the Great Rift. It is one of the longest rifts in the world. Stretching 6,000 km, it starts in northern Syria and ends in eastern Africa in central Mozambique. The Dead Sea Rift” (sometimes referred to as the Jordan Rift Valley) is located in modern-day Israel, Jordan and the Palestinian territories.

In May of this year Dr. Ron Avni, a geology professor at Ben Gurion University said that Israel must better prepare itself for a possible strong earthquake in the future. He suggested that legislation should implement the national planning guidelines for seismic strengthening of buildings across the country.

This happened before, about 2,000 years ago!

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "

Thumbs up Re: Rare Earthquake Rattles "Israel"

"Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake" ( Luk 21:10-12 ).

We're getting closer! Like birth pangs of a coming age.
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

Re: Rare Earthquake Rattles "Israel"

Quote Originally Posted by seedliner View Post
    "Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven. But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake" ( Luk 21:10-12 ).

We're getting closer! Like birth pangs of a coming age.

This fall we may see these 'fearful sights and great signs' in our heavens. A highly controversial object is currently in route to earth slated pass very closely to earth in October. What I find interesting about this is that despite the proof of this object, NASA is denying any catastrophic type event that could happen from this.

Using the starry night software for a PC, a gentleman was able to show us something quite interesting. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3DvFkY8bnA

Now, there are a thousand rumors abound as to what ELENIN really is, NASA had made statements earlier this year that it could be a very massive object, but now are telling the public it is small and to fear nothing. Of course, if they were to tell the world that there was impending danger to life on earth, there would be mass chaos and panic. So to avoid social breakdown, Im sure the feds lie to us purposefully.

If this is just a comet, then we will see a pretty cool light show, BUT, if its projected orbit is true to the 'official' tracking software, then it will pass close enough to earth to have an affect. The tail of a comet is generally made of space debris, and can be very long. Earth is SUPPOSED to pass through this comets tail a day or two after it passes around 19 OCT 2011.

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman(the earth) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars (constellations)on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon(ELENIN?) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its TAIL swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

This is just an interpretation of this verse that I have been thinking about for some time now. Another theory is that rather than a comet, this is a brown dwarf star. Often, these stars develop in a binary star system, and while one star is able to fully develop, the 'twin' is unable to develop beyond a certain point. These stars are a little larger that a gas giant, and emit only infrared light, thus making them hard to detect with earth based telescopes.

They often take on a reddish appearance, and emit heat like any other star. With the massive amount of gravity, it would likely have several planets or asteroids in orbit. In essence a small solar system.

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon(red dwarf star?) with seven heads(planets?) and ten horns and seven crowns(moons?) on its heads.

I'm unsure what the horns could represent, unless its some other celestial body of sorts.

If this is a red dwarf star, then we will see the massive upheavals in this world. Tectonic activity like never before witnessed, insane weather patterns, messed up tide patterns, and probably much more. We would truly see a new heaven and a new earth.

The splendor of Yah's handy work, the Appalachian mountains

Re: Rare Earthquake Rattles "Israel"

Revelation 13 is another interesting thing to note.

2And the beast that I saw resembled a leopard, but his feet were like those of a bear and his mouth was like that of a lion. And to him the dragon gave his [own] might and power and his [own] throne and great dominion.

Recently I read several articles about the coming rise of the 'BRICS' dollar. Apparantly, Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa have all united in a monetary sense. I guess they are preparing for the collapse of the American dollar, which is happening recently as we all know. Here is a link: http://profit.ndtv.com/news/show/bri...=home-Business

Now listen here... And the beast that I saw resembled a leopard(Brazil), but his feet were like those of a bear(Russia) and his mouth was like that of a lion(South Africa). And to him the dragon(China/India) gave his [own] might and power and his [own] throne and great dominion.

These animals are native to these locations, and they are forming a new sort of 'beast empire' so to speak. Once this BRICS dollar is instituted, they will have total control of the world economy. China already has an enormous grip on the market today as it is.

I am not claiming to understand these writings to the fullest extent, but these things make sense to me strangely enough. Again, only time will tell.
    James 1:22 - "But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves."