Thread: WHO IS The Messiah's GOD and Father?

Father Help! And HE does! ElderChild's Avatar
    Nomadic, on what i like to call a no-madness journey in the SW and Western portions of america.

WHO IS The Messiah's GOD and Father?

The Messiah testified, "I ascend to My Father(Creator) and your Father(Creator), to My GOD and your GOD".......(John 20:17)

WHO IS The Messiah's Father(Creator) and GOD?

Is HE not also The Father(Creator) and GOD of The Messiah's brethren?

The Messiah, in His Heavenly incorruptible body once again bears witness to His Father(Creator) and GOD in Revelations:

First The Messiah testifies once again concerning Who He is:

Rev 2:18 "And unto the angel of the church in Thyatira write, "these things The Son of GOD says, Who has eyes liken unto a flame of fire, and his feet are like fine brass".......

Then The Messiah(The Son of GOD WHO WAS AND IS IN HEAVEN) bears witness once again to His Father(Creator) and GOD, HE WHO IS also The Father(Creator) and GOD of His brethren:

Rev 2:27 "And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of My Father(Creator)."

Rev 3:5 "He that overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment, and I will not blot out his name out of The Book of Life, but I will confess his name before My Father(Creator), and before HIS angels."

Rev 3:12 "I will make him who overcomes a pillar in The Temple of My(The Messiah's) GOD, and he shall go out no more, and I will write upon him the name of My GOD, and the name of the city of My GOD, which is NEW Jerusalem, which comes down out of Heaven from My GOD, and I will write upon him My new name."

Rev 3:14 "And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write, these things saith The Amen, The Faithful and True Witness, THE BEGINNING OF THE CREATION OF GOD!"

Rev 3:21 "To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with Me in My throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with My Father(Creator) in HIS Throne."

Once again:

The Messiah testified, "I ascend to My Father and your Father, to My GOD and your GOD".......(John 20:17)

WHO IS The Messiah's Father(Creator) and GOD?

Is HE not also The Father(Creator) and GOD of The Messiah's brethren!

Rev 1:1 "The Revelation of The Messiah WHICH GOD GAVE UNTO Him(The Messiah) to show unto His servants things which must shortly come to pass, and He sent and signified it by His angel unto His servant John."

Why would GOD give The Revelation unto The Messiah Who was then in Heaven, if The Messiah was 'god'? (Revelations 1:1)

And GOD said, ""Let There Be Light" and There was Light"!

LIGHT Begot Light!

The Messiah, "the beginning of The Creation of GOD".......(Rev 3:14)

So it is that The Messiah testified, "The Father is greater than I".......(John 14:28, 13:16)

And no matter the suffering("Father, if YOU are willing, remove this cup from Me") The Messiah yet desired above all else, " Nevertheless not My will, but YOUR Will Be Done".......(Luke 22:42)

Should it not be so for His brethren as well?

"Forasmuch then as The Messiah has suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind, for he that has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, that he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to The Will of GOD".......(1 Peter 4:1-2)

Father Help! and HE does.......

asimpleandspirituallife.org

Re: WHO IS The Messiah's GOD and Father?

Hallowed be His name Yahweh!

Father Help! And HE does! ElderChild's Avatar
    Nomadic, on what i like to call a no-madness journey in the SW and Western portions of america.

Re: WHO IS The Messiah's GOD and Father?

Quote Originally Posted by Father of Six View Post
    Hallowed be His name Yahweh!
    The ONE and Only True Living GOD(Spirit), Father(Creator) of ALL!

"YHVH", 'YaHVah', "YaHVeH",,,?

i have read that there was no "w" in the Hebrew alphabet so i believe 'YHVH', rather than 'YHWH', to be correct.

And as for me, what greater name, title, descriptor,,,, could be given than:

Our Father!
    ....'religion' is anti-Messiah!....
    "Come Out of her, MY people!"
    ..For The Faithful ARE Family..
    ...asimpleandspiritualliife.org...