Thread: US boy, 12, charged with hate crime attack

US boy, 12, charged with hate crime attack

US boy, 12, charged with hate crime attack

New York City police have arrested a 12-year-old boy on hate crime charges, accusing him of trying to rip the head scarf off a Muslim classmate during recess.

The boy was charged on Wednesday with assault as a hate crime.

He is a student at a Staten Island middle school and is being charged as a juvenile.

Police and school officials say the boy has a history of harassing the girl, taunting her and threatening her on at least four separate occasions.

The police report says he asked, "Are you Muslim?" while trying to remove her scarf.
    The girl suffered minor injuries. The case will be handled in Family Court. He's also facing disciplinary charges at school.

- AAP April 1, 2011

Re: US boy, 12, charged with hate crime attack

oH ...! Bad hear this new, very disappointing news this is. I am not able to understand why people hate each other on the name of religion, color ,country. We should love respect each religion. If one person of a religion caste country is culprit it does not mean that the whole country caste religion is culprit.

John 15:18-19; "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Quote Originally Posted by chikwarne View Post
    oH ...! Bad hear this new, very disappointing news this is. I am not able to understand why people hate each other on the name of religion, color ,country. We should love respect each religion. If one person of a religion caste country is culprit it does not mean that the whole country caste religion is culprit.
    Hello! Welcome to the site.

Are you an anti?

Don't like what you see here on this forum, then leave!

If you want to talk about ''brotherhood'' and respect of others religion and why people hate,do it on another forum...

.....try this for hate.....

"The best among the Gentiles deserves to be killed." --Cf. "Gentile", The Jewish Encyclopedia, Volume 5, Funk and Wagnalls Company, New York, (1903), pp. 615-626, at 617. See also: A. Cohen, "Soferim 41a", The Minor Tractates of the Talmud Massektoth Ketannoth in Two Volumes, Volume 1, The Socino Press, London, (1965), pp. 287-288, especially note 50.

" I'm Green Ghost, bitch! What? "