Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does racial lineage determine blood type?

Re: Does racial lineage determine blood type?

I hope you write more articles, Obie.

Great addition to the Body of Christ!
    “The righteous mother of the seven children spake also as follows to her offspring: I was a pure virgin, and went not beyond my father’s house; but I took care of the built-up rib. No destroyer of the desert, or ravisher of the plain, injured me; nor did the destructive, deceitful, snake, make spoil of my chaste virginity; and I remained with my husband during the period of my prime.” (4 Maccabees 18:7-8)

Blog Entries

Blood type is necessary for seeking Yahweh's Kingdom. Other blood types are not chosen. Yahweh blesses Israelites who resists sin, has faith, has a good attitude and believes in Yahweh above all other things. Like the Apostle Paul wrote in the books of Yahweh. I know I am not the man I should be, though thank God I am not the Man I used to be.

They use the blood types to try and show that we're all the same. Yahweh gave us different blood types for a reason. I find it funny how they try and claim because a monkey has a similar protein, which isn't the exact same protein; this proves we came from apes to push their evolution agenda. I do think there's a lot they aren't telling us about blood types. I think non-adamites have something different in their blood even though they claim they are the same blood types as us. Since Satan beguiled Eve and we got Cain. I would think these people who have fallen angel DNA would have a differing blood type than us. What do you guys think?

Blog Entries

Blood Type is a issue similar to a old saying. The forest from the trees. Jesus Christ came to earth to save the remnant from the destruction of sin.
    Racial or so called blood line destruction along with the mental problems of multiculturalism was on the earth and is in the earth now. The white race in Europe along with other races that keep their racial gene pool reasonably clean is proof of that. Not to mention how great whites in Europe built a civilization throughout time after they accepted Jesus Christ.

Think of it like this. The sin on the earth is a kin to mental problems or community enforcement of messed up people. The more better you get the word of God;;; the less messed up you are. The higher class you become. In my opinion.