Thread: Robert Balaicius of Sacred Truth Minisities

Blog Entries

Exclamation Robert Balaicius of Sacred Truth Minisities

I have bought many Bibles and books from Robert over the years. He has recently taken on a series of commentaries which are purely from A CI's perspective. He maintains a booklist w/ over 6,000 entries on all subjects of interest to CI's.

Blog Entries

INTRODUCTION TO DSCI

Robert Balaicius has written an excellent book on the introduction to DSCI. It's title is "Uncovering the Mysteries of Your Hidden Inheritance". It is his foundational work on which all his other work is based. Robert is a gifted commentator w/ a unique perspective in Scriptural matters. He writes true commentary unlike any has been written since Howard B. Rand. If in depth Biblical research is your forte then you'll enjoy Robert's work. Attachment 679 This is his booklist with over 6,000 entries...Much of it pure DSCI. I can't tell you all the books I've gotten from Robert. This is my primary source for building my library. If he doesn't have it, he'll find it for you. He maintains a website "Sacred Truth Ministries". His address is STM, P.O. Box 18, Mountain City, Tn 37683. For $5 or $6 he'll send you a hard copy.

Blog Entries

Re: "IN THE IMAGE OF GOD" by Howard B. Rand. A Review

Rand is just flat out hard to beat. He began spreading our message back in the 50's. All of commentaries are exceptional! He also writes small booklets on hard to decipher subjects. It is a shame we don't have many writing really in depth commentary like Rand did. The only other commentator (that I know of) who writes as deep as he did is Robert Balaicius. I know I mention him a lot but his works really speak to me in ways that others do not. Plus he is dedicated DSCI. I urge you all to purchase one of his commentaries. They are all exceptional but his commentary on Genesis-Judges is terrific. He will also tackle difficult subjects like "What was the Mark God Placed on Cain?"

Blog Entries

Sample of Robert Baicuis's Writings

I offer this sample of Robert Balaicius's writings w/ his approval. I think he is trying to widen his writings to people who are unaware of them. Robert is a fantastic commentator. I buy all of his commentaries and some of his writings on "Spiritual: growth which I think is desperately needed in the DSCI community. We tend to study race and history and neglect the spiritual things. We are a spirirtual group and need to read at least one book per race, history etc. I am reading "Teach Me To Pray" by him now. You think "well I know how to pray and that may be true.

I have been reading his writings for years. If you like commentary comparable to Howard B. Rand then you need to order one of Robert's commentaries. I like them because they are well researched and are from a pure DSCI perspective. So many of our people are malnourished when it comes to spiritual things. We are a spiritual group and need to grow into that direction. You can only read so much history or race before it becomes redundant. For instance I read his "the Mystery of Law and Grace Solved' and it answered many questions. Most of his commentary I have read at least twice. He tackles a lot of difficult subjects and his commentary on "Romans" is superb. His commentary on Genesis goes really in depth into race and who the ancient people of the Bible are. I really like :What Was the Mark God Placed on Cain?". The first time I read it I was a bit skeptical. Upon the second reading it all came together and made perfect sense. That is the beauty of books and building your own library. A really good book is always worth reading at least twice.
    Last edited by Crossman; 04-09-2016 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Dead or Repeat Links