Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pastor Morris L. Gulett & Legion of Saints

Re: Pastor Morris L. Gulett & Legion of Saints

Download all 23 "Sword of Truth" broadcasts here.

Quote Originally Posted by Solomon View Post
    Download all 23 "Sword of Truth" broadcasts here.
    number 19 is Joshua Caleb Sutter...

http://www.churchofthesonsofyhvh.org/sword_of_truth.htm - Sword of Truth

Gulett's a tool! I don't think bank robbers can call themselves a "pastor."

Pastor Morris Gulett is now out of prison...

According to a new member of newsaxon.org Pastor Morris Gullett has returned. Here is a copy and paste of this new member's thread post claiming such along with the URL address to the thread itself.

"It is my honor and privilege to announce the official return of Pastor Morris Gullett, head of the Church of the Sons of YHVH! This return has been long coming and in the upcoming weeks there are going to be some changes in the White Nationalist community that will shake it to its very core. Times have changed with the passing of some of our great leaders and this gentleman and myself have fought side by side for many years and for many more years to come. We will continue to spread the word of YHVH through all means necessary. The Church of the Sons of YHVH was founded by Pastor Ray Redfearin and Pastor Gullett and has been a key supporter of the CJCC/Aryan Nations.

This is also a message to all our enemies out there where ever they may be:
    "No weapon forged against us will prevail, and we will refute every tongue that accuses us. This is the heritage of the servants of YHVH, and this is their vindication from me," declared YHVH! Isaiah 54:17

"All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all." Isaiah 41:11,12

A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who pours out lies will perish. Proverbs 19:9"
    Last edited by Crossman; 10-13-2018 at 09:19 PM. Reason: dead link

Similar to Phinehas Pastor Visser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Pastor Morris Gullett is now out of prison...

Kinsfolk,

I’m certainly glad to hear it.

I’m sure Pastor Gulett will be setting straight some very serious allegations that have been wrongfully leveled against this ministry by a complete lunatic. I have a feeling there’s going to be quite a few embarrassed people in upcoming weeks.

Under the Blood,
    Pastor Visser @
    Covenant People's Ministry & Forums
    Box 256, Brooks, GA 30205

Pastor Morris L. Gulett

by Pastor Visser (Posted Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:08:48 +0000)
    Pastor Morris Gulett is now out of prison...

According to a new member of newsaxon.org Pastor Morris Gullett has returned. Here is a copy and paste of this new member's thread post claiming such along with the URL address to the thread itself.

"It is my honor and privilege to announce the official return of Pastor Morris Gullett, head of the Church of the Sons of YHVH! This return has been long coming and in the upcoming weeks there are going to be some changes in the White Nationalist community that will shake it to its very core. Times have changed with the passing of some of our great leaders and this gentleman and myself have fought side by side for many years and for many more years to come. We will continue to spread the word of YHVH through all means necessary. The Church of the Sons of YHVH was founded by Pastor Ray Redfearin and Pastor Gullett and has been a key supporter of the CJCC/Aryan Nations.

This is also a message to all our enemies out there where ever they may be:
    "No weapon forged against us will prevail, and we will refute every tongue that accuses us. This is the heritage of the servants of YHVH, and this is their vindication from me," declared YHVH! Isaiah 54:17

"All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all." Isaiah 41:11,12

A false witness will not go unpunished, and he who pours out lies will perish. Proverbs 19:9"

More...
    Last edited by Crossman; 10-13-2018 at 09:19 PM. Reason: deak link
    (2005-2010) Destroyed by Amy Rose!

Pastor Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Pastor Visser View Post
    Kinsfolk,

Iím certainly glad to hear it.

Iím sure Pastor Gulett will be setting straight some very serious allegations that have been wrongfully leveled against this ministry by a complete lunatic. I have a feeling thereís going to be quite a few embarrassed people in upcoming weeks.

Under the Blood,
    I did notice that the warnings are directed to those bearing false witness, it looks like Marty is about be to made to look like a lying idiot yet again.

This is good news...

Should this thread be merged in with the thread in ''Pastor Morris L. Gulett & Legion of Saints'' in the category ''Bible Tools & Teachers''

I'm delighted to hear it and hope to make Morris' acquaintance.